(Topic ID: 320272)

I'm a ups loader ask me.

By Bmad21

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

485F25ED-87A8-4729-AA66-40DB378066C5 (resized).jpeg
    everytime-road-rage.gif
    3eebjt (resized).jpg
    AC1F0678-7AF9-4E81-A9FE-FF51530564BD (resized).jpeg
    unnamed_dfbaebfcaaab006de9bb0b9030c6764f443fece2 (resized).png
    7E5DD842-9042-4295-A60D-03E995187F9C.jpeg
    hqdefault (resized).jpg
    6353616731 (resized).jpg
    horny-daddy.gif
    4CE53366-0C80-4034-BA33-87FD3C4FC8BE (resized).png
    7BP8.gif
    200.gif
    68B99CD5-136A-4720-8640-DD2506FC61E3 (resized).jpeg

This topic is closed.

There are 133 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
    #1 1 year ago

I am a ups loader. If you were curious about the job and what it entails ask away.

#2 1 year ago

Why do you guys always deliver my neighbors packages to my house?

#3 1 year ago

Does ups smash all the packages or just mine?

#4 1 year ago

This is gonna be great !

#5 1 year ago

Not a loading question, but why is it when I pay for shipping I get another $40.00 added on in hidden surcharges.

Why are your trucks painted shit brown?

#6 1 year ago

Why are the UPS colors the same as shit and piss? Subliminal messaging?

EDIT: So glad I was having a psychic connection with my Canadian brother above ^^^

#7 1 year ago
    Quoted from transprtr4u:

Not a loading question, but why is it when I pay for shipping I get another $40.00 added on in hidden surcharges.

And if you look at them from above, the roofs of the trucks aren’t painted, just left white.

#8 1 year ago

Thank you for the work you do. Seriously.

#9 1 year ago
    68B99CD5-136A-4720-8640-DD2506FC61E3 (resized).jpeg68B99CD5-136A-4720-8640-DD2506FC61E3 (resized).jpeg
    #10 1 year ago
    Quoted from Jaybird815:

Why do you guys always deliver my neighbors packages to my house?

That's not my area I work mostly with big rigs.

#11 1 year ago

Wow, tough crowd. All delivery services cause some frustration, but I'd trust UPS more than USPS or FedEx every time.

#12 1 year ago

please post pics of hot UPS chicks

#13 1 year ago

My wife WAS a loader, and SO damn glad she isn't anymore! The hours suck! The pay sucks! The management sucks! (from what I heard!)

Bust your ass like crazy for ungrateful "Richard Craniums"!

#14 1 year ago
    Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Does ups smash all the packages or just mine?

UPS is strict and makes sure that we are handling things right.

Quoted from transprtr4u:

That's just company colors. It makes us stand out from the rest.

Added 20 months ago:

Think brown cardboard. It's been the company color since a long time.

Bring your package to us.

#15 1 year ago

Why do you put the “missed you” slip on my door and run off without even knocking?

#16 1 year ago

Appreciate what you do! Can’t be easy dealing with daily bs, dogs, locked gates, traffic, day after day, it’s never stops

#17 1 year ago
    Quoted from jackd104:

Why do you put the “missed you” slip on my door and run off without even knocking?

Not my area of expertise, I work with big rigs and getting them loaded up.

#18 1 year ago

Why is this even a thread? Did I miss something.

#19 1 year ago

Did Ace Ventura nail it on the head for special deliveries?

#20 1 year ago

Hats off to the OP...
    Hang in the there sure your going to get a ton of brutal replies

#21 1 year ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

Why are the UPS colors the same as shit and piss? Subliminal messaging?
    EDIT: So glad I was having a psychic connection with my Canadian brother above ^^^

To set up service expectations

#22 1 year ago

Seriously though, our normal UPS (and FedEx) driver is top notch. The fill ins are the ones that usually drop the ball.

#23 1 year ago

I worked as a loader for awhile 20 years ago. Ever wonder what the spots on your package are? The sorters would constantly spit tobacco juice on the belt, then the packages would get covered in it, then the loaders had to load it. Hated that job

#24 1 year ago

Im your rival because I deliver for Amazon, eventually ups FedEx and DHL will not exist is what I'm hearing because Amazon will purchase them all out .and this is from those companies mouths.

#25 1 year ago

UPS upper management Spy!

#26 1 year ago

Shipped a NOS playfield in a WOODEN crate and somehow they lost it off the back of the truck. Meanwhile the buyer of the playfield is mad at me and thinks I'm trying to rip him off. Took 4 months of everyday yelling and screaming over the phone at UPS to finally get a refund (thankfully I insured it) to which I sent to my buyer and never once got a thank you for going to war with UPS everyday and for the extra expense it took for me do so, which was another $60 out of my pocket. I vowed to never ship anything else UPS again, and is another reason why I wont sell pinball parts on line. So my question is, how do you "lose" a wooden crate that's 2' x 4' x 6" thick in the first place?

John

#27 1 year ago
    Quoted from Bmad21:

That's just company colors. It makes us stand out from the rest.

I'm just kiddin you, I prefer UPS over usps or fed ex any day. I have a great local ups guy who drops off in my pinball room.

#29 1 year ago

2-parter here...

1) can you tell us one thing about the job/company that nobody knows, that would amaze us the most?

2) can you tell us one thing about what you do, that if everyone else knew it, they'd never say disrespectful things about your company again?

#30 1 year ago

I gotta say, in the last 8 years I receive multiple shipments every week from work by UPS. Sometimes it’s a small padded envelope other times it’s 18x14x12 boxes the most common. Other times it’s multiples per delivery. A few times there bumps and bruises and some belt marks but never has anything been damaged or lost.

My next door neighbor used to be a national hub manager. He said if I ever had any problems just use his name or give him a call. I’ve never had to call him. Once at the Eagan hub someone was a little crabby and I massaged his name into the conversation without being an ass. Next thing you know it they are offering me coffee from the break room.

I’ve seen the way he yelled at his dog when he walked into my yard. Made sense. I’m like…your dog is welcome here anytime.

#31 1 year ago
    Quoted from bigehrl:

1) can you tell us one thing about the job/company that nobody knows, that would amaze us the most?

Not super amazing or shocking but DigiKey is based out of Minnesota and their daily shipments required a minimum of one dedicated plane from their warehouse.

This I leaned from my neighbor as posted above.

#32 1 year ago

Great service from UPS here in NJ, thanks.

#33 1 year ago
    Quoted from Bmad21:

How many times have you watched the movie 'Over the Top'?

Do you dine at truck stops and compete in arm wrestling contests?

#34 1 year ago

Do you judge package tossing contests by distance only?
    Is form a scoring factor? Height? Accuracy?

#36 1 year ago
    Quoted from Bmad21:

Are the big rigs governed at 52mph or just overloaded? I had to pass another one and I'm governed at 58 in today's truck.

#37 1 year ago
    Quoted from Bmad21:

damn lie

#38 1 year ago

This reminds me - is it true UPS trucks are not allowed to go into reverse anymore? Something about "backing up causes X% of accidents"?

#39 1 year ago
    200.gif200.gif
    #40 1 year ago
    Quoted from benheck:

This reminds me - is it true UPS trucks are not allowed to go into reverse anymore? Something about "backing up causes X% of accidents"?

You’d think certain states department of transportation would have a big problem with that.

#41 1 year ago

7BP8.gif7BP8.gif

#43 1 year ago
    Quoted from Pinplayer1967:

Appreciate what you do! Can’t be easy dealing with daily bs, dogs, locked gates, traffic, day after day, it’s never stops

I'm a loader I do not go out in the road I work at the warehouse.

Quoted from Oneangrymo:

That would against corporate policy and would be frowned upon.

Quoted from titanpenguin:

Seriously though, our normal UPS (and FedEx) driver is top notch. The fill ins are the ones that usually drop the ball.

UPS aims to provide top notch customer service.

#44 1 year ago

#45 1 year ago
    Quoted from Oneangrymo:

It’s incredible.

Someone can literally have every mild to incriminating UPS fantasy one google click away… yet they still can’t resist being a creep.

#46 1 year ago
    Quoted from KingVidiot:

It’s incredible.
    Someone can literally have every mild to incriminating UPS fantasy one google click away… yet they still can’t resist being a creep.

what you dont like hot chicks?? Weird. Guess nothing else to do in Midland Michigan (woo hoo!) then stare at the wall or maybe corn. Good luck.

found one right here thanks!

#47 1 year ago
    Quoted from Oneangrymo:

what you dont like hot chicks?? Weird. Guess nothing else to do in Midland Michigan (woo hoo!) then stare at the wall or maybe corn. Good luck.
    found one right here thanks![quoted image]

If being horny on pinside is that “something else to do”, then yes, I’d prefer staring at the wall or maybe corn.

#48 1 year ago
    Quoted from KingVidiot:

If being horny on pinside is that “something else to do”, then yes, I’d prefer staring at the wall or maybe corn.

It’s called having fun for shits and giggles , maybe u need some maalox

#49 1 year ago
    Quoted from Oneangrymo:

It’s called having fun for shits and giggles , maybe u need some maalox

well, I see you own Toy Story 4, Halloween AND Ultraman, so clearly shits are more your thing than giggles.

#50 1 year ago
    Quoted from KingVidiot:

well, I see you own Toy Story 4, Halloween AND Ultraman, so clearly shits are more your thing than giggles.

Wtf ? Obviously u never played any of them . U don’t have an arcade in midland !? A taco bell ??
    Walgreens ??

There are 133 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-m-a-ups-loader-ask-me-?hl=atari_daze and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.