• AC/DC LTBR 19 votes
    5%
  • AC/DC Premium Classic 70 votes
    20%
  • AC/DC Pro 19 votes
    5%

(358 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 176 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

F68BB486-7AFD-4E7B-86CE-6C7B97453D2D (resized).jpeg
Luci Unboxed 1-2-18 (resized).jpg
IMG_1889 (resized).JPG
15 (resized).jpg
14 (resized).jpg
12 (resized).JPG
11 (resized).JPG
8 (resized).jpg
7 (resized).jpg
5 (resized).jpg
4 (resized).jpg
2 (resized).jpg
1 (resized).jpg
0 (resized).jpg
3 (resized).jpg
IMG_2660 (resized).JPG

There are 549 posts in this topic. You are on page 11 of 11.
#501 3 years ago

My LUCI is # 245483, "birth date" 22 January 2014.

#502 3 years ago

Mar 4th, 2014

#504 3 years ago

Jan 23rd 2014

1 month later
#506 3 years ago

After much searching I joined the club today!!
I would like to thank Ghostbusters for shaking her loose!
Coin door decal ordered, Helen topper email sent, needs some minor cleaning, cliffy and a shaker & it will be good to go!
Ok, maybe Pinbits protectors and undercarriage lighting too..

20160312_162437_(resized).jpg

#507 3 years ago

Duplicate bug got me..

#508 3 years ago

congrats BOB lots of great MODS for this game enjoy!

#509 3 years ago
Quoted from freddy:

congrats BOB lots of great MODS for this game enjoy!

Thank you for the tip that it was posted! I wouldn't have seen it as fast..

#510 3 years ago

Just got my shaker for Luci about 2 weeks ago. Was only $99 at pbl. Not sure if still on sale but you may wish to check. I installed it in less than 15 minutes. Holes are already pre drilled in Luci. Add a whole new game play dimension as hundreds have stated on Pinside!!! Love me shaker in me Luci!!!

#511 3 years ago
Quoted from FrostyMug:

Just got my shaker for Luci about 2 weeks ago. Was only $99 at pbl. Not sure if still on sale but you may wish to check. I installed it in less than 15 minutes. Holes are already pre drilled in Luci. Add a whole new game play dimension as hundreds have stated on Pinside!!! Love me shaker in me Luci!!!

My shaker is going in today! What do you guys think about mirror blades yes/no? Any pictures of them on?

#512 3 years ago
Quoted from FrostyMug:

. Just noticed another thread here on pinside selling a Luci for $8,500.

Dang at that price I may leave the club. I hope he had the total rock concert lighting mod, color dmd , lightning bolts and Helen topper as well!

#513 3 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

My shaker is going in today! What do you guys think about mirror blades yes/no? Any pictures of them on?

I think I am adding mirror blades next. Then a topper. Now I have invisiglass, cannon mod, bell mod, led speaker acrylic mod, train track mod(home made diy using HO train track and glue gun) and now shaker. I think mirror blades look fantastic!!

*** Edit*** I have a red apron too! Love it! Need to light it up though!

#514 3 years ago

The lighted apron

image_(resized).jpeg

#515 3 years ago
Quoted from Hwawonyu:

The lighted apron

image_(resized).jpeg

Looks awesome! Who sells those?

#516 3 years ago
Quoted from Hwawonyu:

The lighted apron

image_(resized).jpeg

Ugh. I forgot to include (in my post above) the red apron mod! I have it too and it rocks! I just need to select a solution to light it up so I get the "Full Effect"

#517 3 years ago

Here is my Red Apron (un-lit so far). Also, I will ad a pic of my LED acrylic speaker mod. It is cool...has a remote to program the color changes. Also, a pic of my DIY home made ghetto train track mod. Lol, it actually is cool. I read about another person doing it so I tried it. Piece of cake and cost like $3.50 and 1/5 stick of hot glue. You just cut the length, bend it to fit and place a dab here and there of hot glue to attach it. Then the ball rolls over the top. No issues so far, ball rolls smooth and does not get nicked up or anything...looks real cool to for a cheapo mod

PS: I did the right side of the table with the ghetto train track mod too!

20160313_225925[1]_(resized).jpg

20160313_225942[1]_(resized).jpg

20160313_225909[1]_(resized).jpg

#518 3 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Looks awesome! Who sells those?

Maybe it was Hooked?

#519 3 years ago

Anybody selling a Luci in the Northeast?

#520 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballCharlieNY:

Anybody selling a Luci in the Northeast?

charlie good luck hard girl to get a hold of but once you do you have to keep her tied down cause every wants her. just ask butch.
GLWYS

#521 3 years ago

I sold my Luci to a great pinsider for less than what I paid NIB but he ate shipping and was a fair price of a used machine. Really a great game with whatever art package is on it. Definitely want back in his club someday, the OP is really a borderline genius dude.

I backtracked on my collection due to life issues but growing the collection again.

Have fun! It's just pinball, don't make rant vids on Facebook; pretty douchey.

#522 3 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

I sold my Luci to a great pinsider for less than what I paid NIB but he ate shipping and was a fair price of a used machine. Really a great game with whatever art package is on it. Definitely want back in his club someday, the OP is really a borderline genius dude.
I backtracked on my collection due to life issues but growing the collection again.
Have fun! It's just pinball, don't make rant vids on Facebook; pretty douchey.

spoken like the glory hole KING that you are!

#523 3 years ago
Quoted from freddy:

spoken like the glory hole KING that you are!

I rock the hole. No 2 ways about it. Ive been on both ends.

3 months later
#524 3 years ago

Luci rocks!

#525 3 years ago

I love LUCI !!!

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

#526 3 years ago

image_(resized).jpg

image_(resized).jpg

2 months later
#527 2 years ago

Got Luci back from a friend that was pin sitting it for a few months for me.....I missed her. Put this game up after a handful of sub 10 million games
IMG_1671 (resized).JPG

#528 2 years ago

I really am glad we added a shaker to our Luci! The game code really seems perfect regarding shake on and off. I highly recommend a shaker mod before any other mod if you can afford it. It was easy to install too!

3 months later
#529 2 years ago

Finally the stars aligned and I replaced the original stock rubbers on the mini flippers.

IMG_2656 (resized).JPG

Can't believe it took that long to do it. Only took 20 minutes...made sure to wipe down the mini playfield and clean the under side of the window while I was in there.

IMG_2655 (resized).JPG
IMG_2657 (resized).JPG
IMG_2659 (resized).JPG

Also put a pair of color matching PL Perfect Play on the main flippers.

IMG_2660 (resized).JPG

Second game after the revision
IMG_2681 (resized).JPG

#531 2 years ago
Quoted from Captive_Ball:

Can't believe it took that long to do it. Only took 20 minutes...made sure to wipe down the mini playfield and clean the under side of the window while I was in there

Good to know it was a quick fix...I've been dreading taking off that play field to clean the glass underneath Might as well replace the bands while it's off too!

#532 2 years ago
Quoted from denmark71:

I have a huo Luci with super low plays. Cliffies from day 1. Im thinking of selling to make room for my MMR. The play field looks flawless, cabinet it ding and scratch free and the red armor is the same as when it was unboxed. I purchased new in box in january 15 and unboxed it april 15. I think there are less than 100 plays.

I just picked up denmark71's HUO Luci with less than 50 plays on it, the game is absolutely flawless. What an amazing pin, I've put probably 50 plays on it and it's addictive as hell. It has translucent red apron, full Helen kit, full Cliffy protectors, PinballLife balls and already ordered Mike D's MOD to replace the band and the topless chick speaker inserts. I didn't like the vicious outlanes, so I installed red star posts with black rubber rings and it plays so much better now. The outlanes are still hungry, but not nearly as much as before. I think Luci is a keeper, I'm going to mod the crap out of this beauty!

3 (resized).jpg

0 (resized).jpg

1 (resized).jpg

2 (resized).jpg

#533 2 years ago

4 (resized).jpg
5 (resized).jpg

7 (resized).jpg

8 (resized).jpg

11 (resized).JPG
12 (resized).JPG
14 (resized).jpg
15 (resized).jpg

#534 2 years ago

It boggles my mind that someone could have this pin set up in there house and only have 50 plays on it! Mine was modded right out of the box....so it I could enjoy playing it after the handful of hours putting in the mods. Sure mine had 100 plays on it before owning it for a week.

#535 2 years ago

It boggles my mind that someone could have this pin set up in there house and only have 50 plays on it! Mine was modded right out of the box....so it I could enjoy playing it after the handful of hours putting in the mods. Sure mine had 100 plays on it before owning it for a week.

Me too. Had to check mine... 1240 plays. And that's since the last code update.

#536 2 years ago

Agreed, but it worked out great for me since the game is essentially brand new! It was actually running code 1.65, so first thing I did was update to 1.68. Will be doing the cannon mod, Pinbits lightning bolts, pinsound board, speaker upgrades, shaker, color DMD, train tracks and a bunch of other mods. Such a killer game, I just wish they'd incorporated more songs like Sin City, Problem Child, Night Prowler, Touch Too Much, Jailbreak, etc. Even if I change songs with Pinball Browser, I don't think that would work since the game code is closely tied in with the songs. Maybe someone will open up and modify the code in the future, who knows.

9 months later
#537 1 year ago

Bumping. Put up this Hells Bells high score last week.
IMG_1889 (resized).JPG

3 months later
#538 1 year ago

Even though I've kinda been in this club for 3 years, I'm now *officially* in, as I just unboxed my NIB Luci two days ago!

I have probably $2K+ in mods to install so it's going to be a while before I can fully appreciate the game.

While I'm here, does anyone have any recommendation for replacing the stock sub in this game? I have a Polk external I can use, but was wondering if an internal upgrade was worthwhile.

Luci Unboxed 1-2-18 (resized).jpg

#539 1 year ago
Quoted from RobertWinter:

Even though I've kinda been in this club for 3 years, I'm now *officially* in, as I just unboxed my NIB Luci two days ago!
I have probably $2K+ in mods to install so it's going to be a while before I can fully appreciate the game.
While I'm here, does anyone have any recommendation for replacing the stock sub in this game? I have a Polk external I can use, but was wondering if an internal upgrade was worthwhile.

I just use a polk external on mine and it's very good!

Rob

2 weeks later
#540 1 year ago

More club members coming soon, make room!

Rob

#541 1 year ago

yeah a couple hundred!

#542 1 year ago

Joining the club soon! I just put my deposit down today. Can't wait!!!

#543 1 year ago

With the resurrection of Luci, bout time for the Flankster to come back......that sumbitch......

#544 1 year ago
Quoted from Stones:

With the resurrection of Luci, bout time for the Flankster to come back......that sumbitch......

GLORY hole Pics!

#545 1 year ago
Quoted from Stones:

With the resurrection of Luci, bout time for the Flankster to come back......that sumbitch

I really miss Flank, I don't know exactly what happened with mods, but I am the type of person who likes to forgive and forget. He was one of my favorite posters and I wish we could get him back on Pinside. Flank if you are reading this-we miss you buddy!

#546 1 year ago
Quoted from pinmister:

I really miss Flank, I don't know exactly what happened with mods, but I am the type of person who likes to forgive and forget. He was one of my favorite posters and I wish we could get him back on Pinside. Flank if you are reading this-we miss you buddy!

I'm in - patiently awaiting for it to come in.

8 months later
#547 8 months ago

Just joined the luci club!

Game is at my father in law’s until my basement remodel is done.... this will make visits soooo much more fun :-p

F68BB486-7AFD-4E7B-86CE-6C7B97453D2D (resized).jpeg
#548 8 months ago

Nice!
What does the mother-in-law think of it?

#549 8 months ago
Quoted from chill:

Nice!
What does the mother-in-law think of it?

I don’t even know if she’s looked at it, nor do I think it’s been played yet. My family will need to make dinner plans over there

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 10.95
8,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Charlotte, VT
$ 209.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 40.00
Lighting - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Machine - For Sale
Redding, CA
$ 71.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 279.95
$ 35.00
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Itasca, IL
6,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Monclova, OH
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 44.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
€ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
YOYOKOPTER MODS
$ 39.95
There are 549 posts in this topic. You are on page 11 of 11.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside