Luci (resized).JPG
luci (resized).png
lucishirt (resized).jpg
topper (resized).JPG
F68BB486-7AFD-4E7B-86CE-6C7B97453D2D (resized).jpeg
Luci Unboxed 1-2-18 (resized).jpg
IMG_1889 (resized).JPG
15 (resized).jpg
There are 574 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 12.
#451 9 years ago
Quoted from ff6735:

Joined the club last night!

image.jpg 174 KB

Awesome! Now get a TRON!

#452 9 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Awesome! Now get a TRON!

I'm sure I'll get a thumbs down for this.....but I dont like from. I've tried it, just can't get into it.

#453 9 years ago
Quoted from ff6735:

but I dont like from

JTheadshake-1.gifJTheadshake-1.gif

#454 9 years ago

seems like a case of autocorrect to me!

Rob

#455 9 years ago

Say aye if you still love your Luci!

Aye!

Rob

#456 9 years ago
Quoted from ff6735:

I'm sure I'll get a thumbs down for this.....but I dont like from. I've tried it, just can't get into it.

I don't care for "from" either, but Tron on the other hand is a great F#cking game!

#457 9 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

I don't care for "from" either, but Tron on the other hand is a great F#cking game!

Clearly that was an autocorrect error.....clearly my iPad doesnt like Tron since it wouldn't allow me to type it. I'm sure it is great, just don't enjoy it. Having a tron is to main stream

#458 9 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

F###, had a nice 59 mill jackpot built up with 3x scoring and the cannon lit, couldnt hit the right ramp.

Same thing happened to me the other day, tried shooting the ramp to load the cannon and bricked it straight into the outlane when it would have been worth 150+ million. It would have been my highest by far, I was so pissed..

4 months later
#459 8 years ago

Necro bump time... How long has this been out and how have I never saw it before?

acdc_rock.jpgacdc_rock.jpg
#460 8 years ago
Quoted from PinsideMike:

Necro bump time... How long has this been out and how have I never saw it before?

acdc_rock.jpg

She's a bit more sultry looking that Luci, but don't tell Luci I said that!

Rob

#461 8 years ago

Owners: not bored with luci yet?

2 weeks later
#462 8 years ago

Still in the club! Did anyone leave the club? Did CF leave?

Rob

#463 8 years ago

He did leave the club. He was recently trying to get me to leave the club so that he could rejoin the club.

#464 8 years ago

Picked up a topper, pinbits bolts, and superbands for my Luci at RMPS. Topper don't do much, but the bolts and superbands make this feel like a whole new game.

0613152211.jpg0613152211.jpg
#465 8 years ago
Quoted from pninja005:

Owners: not bored with luci yet?

Nope, still play it a lot.....I was worried that I would get tired of the music (like I did with GnR) but I haven't

#466 8 years ago

FINALLY in the club! I absolutely LOVE this baby! image.jpgimage.jpg

2 months later
#468 8 years ago

I just put some plastic protectors on from Laserific. Loved them on Metallica and love them on AC/DC. I like that his are over sized which really brings out some color and ads to the game in my opinion. I took pictures of of with and without although the pictures don't do them justice. Really need to see them in person.

Also, I don't own a Luci, is there an popular AC/DC thread for the others or is this for all models?

IMG_1172.jpgIMG_1172.jpg

IMG_1173.jpgIMG_1173.jpg

IMG_1176.jpgIMG_1176.jpg

IMG_1170.jpgIMG_1170.jpg

#469 8 years ago

All AC/DC versions is good with me!

#470 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

I was pretty sold on buying a AC/DC premium but the older artwork on them wasnt so awesome for me. I planned on getting one sooner than later regardless of it though, then Stern swoops down with the new Lovely artwork and forced my hand to sell off a few machines to quickly acquire one.
Who's in the club?---or plans to be soon? This game is a true Butt Kicker, I left the outlanes in the middle slot per factory as well as all the settings, this game is too much fun and just great eye candy too!
Im just sort of grasping the rules, need to start reading more strategy threads... Thank You Stern!
DSC09917.JPG
DSC09902.JPG

I'm in the club! Great club to be in. The other art (band) was not for my wife or I as well. Love the Luci red and all the beautiful curves Truly a great art tbeme if you like babes and I do lol!

#471 8 years ago

A beaut for sure.I'm in the club !

3 weeks later
#472 8 years ago

Still lovin' Luci!
JamMB.jpgJamMB.jpg

3 weeks later
#473 8 years ago

This AC/DC Halloween poster by Rhys Cooper would make awesome head side art. I wish someone would hire him to do a whole game.
http://insidetherockposterframe.blogspot.com/2015/10/rhys-cooper-ac-dc-halloween-poster.html

Rhys Cooper ACDC.jpgRhys Cooper ACDC.jpg

Available through Sunday 11/1 for $50, if you're interested: http://www.rockabilia.com/ac-dc-ac-dc-halloween-by-rhys-cooper-limited-screenprint-271977.html

4 weeks later
#474 8 years ago

Whoooo, I too am part of the Luci club. First pinball machine ever and this thing is wicked, Refinery edition

1127152202.jpg1127152202.jpg

#475 8 years ago
#476 8 years ago
Quoted from SuaSponte275:

And I can't upload a photo, haha

That is one sweet looking Luci!

1 week later
#477 8 years ago

Anyone have a Luci trans for sale, need one for a lighted back box frame?

#478 8 years ago

Would you sell Luci to get GOT LE?

#479 8 years ago
Quoted from pninja005:

noo, keep your luci but also buy a GOT premium/LE

2 weeks later
#480 8 years ago
Quoted from pninja005:

I would even though I have a GoT pro. Then I would sell or trade the GoT pro for something else.

Rob

#481 8 years ago

If anyone is getting out of the Luci club I would like to join!

#482 8 years ago

I've had my Luci for a little over a month now. Man is thing wicked, great music, great rules, and killer Luci art. Hella digging this pin, I'm glad i picked her up.

#483 8 years ago

Any of you guys running Pinballmiked lcd band replacement mod? If so, what's the verdict? Worth the purchase? Because that thing looks sweet.

#484 8 years ago

Any of you guys running Pinballmiked lcd band replacement mod? If so, what's the verdict? Worth the purchase? Because that thing looks sweet.

A must have.

#485 8 years ago

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#486 8 years ago

It is by far the most must-have mod on a pinball machine, I just received and installed mine this week. It is simply awesome!

4 weeks later
#487 8 years ago

I just about started a thread on the Luci production numbers but thought I would try starting here. I know everyone is speculating around 200 or even less. I figure that very few if any of these are being routed. Also I figure then that a majority of owners are probably on pinside from time to time. Finally I am figuring that you could reasonably deduce production numbers from serial numbers if people would share them here. I have not checked mine yet but if we just get the highest and lowest we can find on pinside it should give a very close estimate of the actual production numbers. I'm going to check mine and post when I get home. Anyone care to post theirs? I'd love to verify production numbers assuming they ran them all off one after another

#488 8 years ago

My serial number is 245921......that being said, I think the serial numbers move around when machines go out the door. Since several games are being made at the same time.....so not sure you will be able to get what you are looking for.

#489 8 years ago

LUCI I am home! going to snow tonight! i'll be locked up with LUCI all weekend! LOL

#490 8 years ago
Quoted from Mbecker:

I just about started a thread on the Luci production numbers but thought I would try starting here. I know everyone is speculating around 200 or even less. I figure that very few if any of these are being routed. Also I figure then that a majority of owners are probably on pinside from time to time. Finally I am figuring that you could reasonably deduce production numbers from serial numbers if people would share them here. I have not checked mine yet but if we just get the highest and lowest we can find on pinside it should give a very close estimate of the actual production numbers. I'm going to check mine and post when I get home. Anyone care to post theirs? I'd love to verify production numbers assuming they ran them all off one after another

I had one on location a while before selling it.

#491 8 years ago

You don't see a lot of Luci's come up for sale at once. That alone show's you their aren't a ton produced.

1 week later
#492 8 years ago

I have a huo Luci with super low plays. Cliffies from day 1. Im thinking of selling to make room for my MMR. The play field looks flawless, cabinet it ding and scratch free and the red armor is the same as when it was unboxed. I purchased new in box in january 15 and unboxed it april 15. I think there are less than 100 plays.

#493 8 years ago

The MMR you already put on sale last week?

How could you only have 100 plays on it? I think mine had over 100 after a week....such a bad ass game!

#494 8 years ago

I hope to join this club one day...maybe after I get Rob Zombie in the house I can find one.

#495 8 years ago
Quoted from Pickle:

I hope to join this club one day...maybe after I get Rob Zombie in the house I can find one.

You are welcome to come over to get your fix until then....know schedules didn't work the last time.

#496 8 years ago

Need to make it by at some point for sure! I play a premium regularly and could buy it if I wanted to......but holding out for a Luci for the collection....will look great next to Kiss and Metallica......and Rob Zombie once I get that.

#497 8 years ago
Quoted from Captive_Ball:

My serial number is 245921......that being said, I think the serial numbers move around when machines go out the door. Since several games are being made at the same time.....so not sure you will be able to get what you are looking for.

Yeah mine is 245339 so I guess my theory is crap ;( darn.. thought I was on to something haha. I'm still curious how many people actually own this game on pinside.. I wish there was a Luci option for AC/DC so you could see. Maybe there is and I"m not seeing it? It seems lumped in with the LE though..

#498 8 years ago
Quoted from Mbecker:

Yeah mine is 245339 so I guess my theory is crap ;( darn.. thought I was on to something haha. I'm still curious how many people actually own this game on pinside.. I wish there was a Luci option for AC/DC so you could see. Maybe there is and I"m not seeing it? It seems lumped in with the LE though..

I am in the club. Just noticed another thread here on pinside selling a Luci for $8,500. I think they are increasing in price since Stern stopped making them. I have some buds in the bus, and they believe only 171 were made. This is a great thread. Maybe we can figure out if the build amounts are true. When I get back in town I will look up my serial number and update. Do you guys and gals think most Luci's are in the USA or is the majority in Australia? A friend of mine said the band is from there and most of the LE's, Premiums and Luci's went there. Perhaps the Pro models too. The land down under loves them some acdc pinball!!!!!!!

#499 8 years ago

Could someone tell me where to get the drum mod?

Has anyone made Luci spinner decals?

I recommend :

color DMD

Convolux Fluorescent Plastic Protector sets found here

http://lightsoutpinball.com/store.html#!/AC-DC-Fluorescent-Plastic-Set-7-Pieces/p/58714376/category=16139807

pasted_image_(resized).pngpasted_image_(resized).png

#500 8 years ago
Quoted from Manny10:

Could someone tell me where to get the drum mod?
Has anyone made Luci spinner decals?
.png

Contact Laseriffic about the drum mod

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ac-dc-drum-mods-who-wants-them

Personally, I like the War Machine spinner as is.

If Jeff is still selling these decals, they are nice too

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-pimp-decals-acdc-coin-door-decals-4-versions-available#post-2074274

Luci_Decal_2_(resized).jpgLuci_Decal_2_(resized).jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 8.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Machine - For Sale
Brighton, CO
$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 12.95
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 6.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
AC/DC Glass Cover Pre-order!
Duke Pinball

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
PFX Pinball Mods

$ 72.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

9,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
O'fallon, IL
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 45.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 109.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 299.99
Cabinet - Other
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

£ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
Sillyoldelf Mods

5,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Chittenango, NY
There are 574 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 12.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-luuuuuv-luci-whos-in-the-club/page/10 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.