Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 77 posts
  • 36 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by mkecasey
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

1367109527_preview_umwVVNx.gif
    442AD0A9-7042-4A16-9AC5-B8656010170B (resized).jpeg
    Screen Shot 2019-08-11 at 8.32.44 PM (resized).png
    F633D782-16B0-4429-8083-EEFC2A5BE920 (resized).jpeg
    32CC703E-A40F-42EE-8DCB-2107EF4CCA46 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider poppapin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#21 4 years ago
    Quoted from ralphs007:

I just got a letter from my last employer. At first I thought,what the hell do they want,I've been retired for six years?It turns out that due to the IRS issuing a final regulation to the rules in the "Pension Protection Act" they have to pay me interest on my Annuity account.They're required to mirror the 30-year treasury rate,on a retroactive basis.
    What this means for me? I'll be getting a check for 16,517.83 I remember my mother telling me when I was a kid,that you should treat yourself,when you come into found money. I think she even said it was bad luck,not too.
    I've had my eye on a loaded Metallica (Pro) LED,that's HUO,and the guy is only 30 minutes from me.Hopefully,it's still available when I buy my new house. ??:I'm in the process of getting my house ready to sell,and I don't have the room now to pick up this machine. The realtor wasn't too happy when I told her my "Dialed In", has to stay in my dining room,because I have nowhere else to put it. I think she'd have a stroke,if I added another pinball machine to my dining room!
    I'd also like to pick up a "Super Chexx Pro"bubble hockey table also. Well that's my plan,and I just had to tell someone!
    P.S
    I was planning on buying the Metallica and the bubble hockey anyway,but now it seems like destiny is telling me that I have too !

Congrats!! I see 2 NIB pins in your future...

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider poppapin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-love-the-irs-?tu=poppapin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.