(Topic ID: 271774)

I love Pinside (no more Pinside = garbage, please)

By soren

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 155 posts
  • 66 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Azmodeus
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

beer (resized).jpg
    grape (resized).png
    4774nn (resized).jpg
    ET0N1rgWkAU7qTJ (resized).jpg
    52d3fa22f375efcd8fb2cddffab1d3cd (resized).jpg
    61GHIx7-yyL._AC_SX450_ (resized).jpg
    tenor.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider robotron.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#49 3 years ago
    Quoted from Aurich:

These two points go together, that period was different, and so was the 'conflict'. It gets really tiresome dealing with assholes constantly now. You either put them on ignore, or just give up and bail.
    I used to use ignore very sparsely. Pinside had arguments, but they were about pinball mostly at least. I couldn't care less if you love or hate Stern, or this game or that. People put their politics on display more now though, and make it personal, and I nuke them when I see it. I'm not trying to see your ignorant post, and I'm not trying to do business with you either. You can't PM me when you're blocked, great feature.

Yup. There's someone complaining about liberals ruining this or that around every corner now for some reason. See above, you drag your views into my face I simply put you on ignore. I have no patience for the negative energy.
    I've had very few problems with people at shows, and when I did it was pretty specific issues, not some random person.

and you are the biggest violator of the no politics rule on pinside. trust me i wouldnt buy water from you if i was dying of thirst in the sahara desert. keep both feet on the ground.

#60 3 years ago

so robin mods and members of this community. aurich posted that he picks and chooses who he sells his wares to based on personal feelings. every good standing member of this community should have the option of buying products from any member or any vendor selling their products on this forum without being excluded. how can we as a community allow members and vendors to pick and chose who they sell to and exclude others based on gender, politics, religious background or whatever small reason they may have to exclude others from purchasing their products/mods. this is a slippery slope.
    so we are discussing how great this place is. lets see what are the feelings about sellers excluding buyers from their products and whats robins/pinsides rules and opinions on this.

#61 3 years ago
    Quoted from Darscot:

I can't figure out if you just like Will Ferrell memes or this is just a drive by shit post.

stay in your in-lane.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider robotron.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-love-pinside-no-more-pinside-garbage-please?tu=robotron and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.