(Topic ID: 271774)

I love Pinside (no more Pinside = garbage, please)

By soren

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 155 posts
  • 66 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Azmodeus
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

beer (resized).jpg
    grape (resized).png
    4774nn (resized).jpg
    ET0N1rgWkAU7qTJ (resized).jpg
    52d3fa22f375efcd8fb2cddffab1d3cd (resized).jpg
    61GHIx7-yyL._AC_SX450_ (resized).jpg
    tenor.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider robin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#28 3 years ago

Thanks for that post, Soren. I think you are pretty spot on with your observations.

People think and say a lot of things about a lot of things. I'm glad some of you find Pinside even remotely useful and/or entertaining!

I for one appreciate all the nice comments. The moderators and I work hard to make Pinside a cool resource and useful to all pinball enthusiasts out there. But we cannot control what people post or how they behave online. We can moderate, we can ban, but ultimately we do not make the content - that's up to you!

Personally, I think we (all the people on this forum) are doing quite well, considering the huge divide/polariation in America (and elsewhere) and I sincerely hope we can all come together through something as trivial and fun and amazing as pinball.

And remember that we have ignore/drain buttons if things really become unbearable for you

Be well, be nice!

#68 3 years ago
    Quoted from robotron:

so robin mods and members of this community. aurich posted that he picks and chooses who he sells his wares to based on personal feelings. every good standing member of this community should have the option of buying products from any member or any vendor selling their products on this forum without being excluded. how can we as a community allow members and vendors to pick and chose who they sell to and exclude others based on gender, politics, religious background or whatever small reason they may have to exclude others from purchasing their products/mods. this is a slippery slope.
    so we are discussing how great this place is. lets see what are the feelings about sellers excluding buyers from their products and whats robins/pinsides rules and opinions on this.

Aurich is a private member so he can sell his stuff to whoever he chooses. That's just the way it is. I don't see how I could change that.

I also don't think there are any laws requiring you to sell to anyone. Indeed, like the famous sign: "we reserve the right to refuse service to anyone".

And finally, it's not in our Community Rules either. Should it be? I dunno, I have never heard of anyone on Pinside who got refused by their reputation. I guess there's a first for everything.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider robin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-love-pinside-no-more-pinside-garbage-please?tu=robin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.