(Topic ID: 271774)

I love Pinside (no more Pinside = garbage, please)

By soren

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 155 posts
  • 66 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Azmodeus
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

beer (resized).jpg
    grape (resized).png
    4774nn (resized).jpg
    ET0N1rgWkAU7qTJ (resized).jpg
    52d3fa22f375efcd8fb2cddffab1d3cd (resized).jpg
    61GHIx7-yyL._AC_SX450_ (resized).jpg
    tenor.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Colsond3.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#120 3 years ago
    Quoted from DennisK:

I've been directly told by others that they either try to avoid Pinside, use Pinside but refuse to post here, or have totally abandoned Pinside in favor of other pinball discussion venues; I think you or anyone else can verify this easily if desired

I think Pinside has enough members that use the site correctly and happily. The majority. To say that people try to “avoid”, “refuse to post” or “have totally abandoned” Pinside just sounds childish and pompous. Simply put...they aren’t using the site correctly.

Some people here are know-it-alls, condescending, better than everyone else, and I think they are the ones that make this site worse. Egos that can’t fit inside a damn System 80 cab. But I avoid them. At least try to.

Robin has always been accommodating and understanding when I had an issue.

Lloyd is the man, friendly as hell and a tremendous asset. Helps everyone.

Aurich was always cool when I joined, awesome products and even invited me to his place when I was in Cali.

I could go on. A lot of great people here, and I’ve made a good amount of friends. I don’t like everybody on here, and not everybody likes me. But that’s life. If you don’t like drama, don’t click on dramatic threads...or engage with people that have big heads.

I like pinball, and I’m here to share that hobby with a bunch of guys and gals that enjoy and have passion for the same exact thing. Whether you have 1 old EM game, or 20 NIB Sterns.

#122 3 years ago
    Quoted from RandomTask:

Although, not soren 's intent, this tread proves Dennis's comments on The Pinball Show.

This thread proves nothing. Because a few people come in here and start acting like idiots and instigating personal attacks, that speaks for the whole site or community? No, it doesn’t.

I customarily don’t enter or click on threads like this anymore, and now I see why. That’s why I enjoy the site. It’s actually quite easy.

#146 3 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

Thanks, buddy. We've been told we're going back to school in September and all employees are required to wear a mask, face shield, and have a plexiglas wall around our desks. Students are "strongly encouraged" to wear masks. WTF???
    I'm going to feel more like I'm working in a high-security bank than in a school, but I'm going to get a small taste of what all the awesome frontline workers have been going through for the past few months.
    I appreciate the kind words. YOU, I will sell anything to, anytime.

Last night your wife told me about the new restrictions when you go back to teaching this fall. Tough break.

#149 3 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

Nah, buddy...that was your wife. You just like to close your eyes and pretend you upgraded.

That’s impossible. Both were there, and yours said that’s exactly what she was doing.

Unlike you, I can handle multiball.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Colsond3.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-love-pinside-no-more-pinside-garbage-please?tu=Colsond3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.