(Topic ID: 271774)

I love Pinside (no more Pinside = garbage, please)

By soren

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 155 posts
  • 66 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Azmodeus
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

beer (resized).jpg
    grape (resized).png
    4774nn (resized).jpg
    ET0N1rgWkAU7qTJ (resized).jpg
    52d3fa22f375efcd8fb2cddffab1d3cd (resized).jpg
    61GHIx7-yyL._AC_SX450_ (resized).jpg
    tenor.gif

There are 155 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.
    #1 3 years ago

In recent years it is become a thing to go Pinside-this, Pinside-that and Pinside-the-other when referencing bad behaviour within pinball social media. Bad behaviour of venting square, unsupported and sometimes rude and personally attacking opinions. Or just the endless shouting and drama in general. Undoubtly fueled by the anonymous profile and easy access that, for better or for worse, is the nature of internet forums.

You also occationally hear people on podcasts etc. feeling obligated to excuse "I went to Pinside today". Or go around the way to make the point that they never come here. Or the interviewee being cautious when asking about Pinside activity. Great shame it has come to this, really.

First of all, Pinside is not a person or a group of people with a certain manifest. It is a webside. A very well run and feature rich webside with tonnes of information. And a platform for people to interact, requenst information and buy/sell. And remember, at its core, a free and open place for exchanging opinions and reach out is a good thing. Add to this, that Pinside keeps advertisement at a minimum and tolerable level (no general advert boxes, break-up of content, direct marketing etc.). Something I personally cherish a lot.

I have been shaking my head at this generalised negative attitude against Pinside. Which, objectively, is rooted in exaggeration and the fewest of threads and posts. Is that kind of attitude any better, I ask myself. But listening to The Pinball Show episode 19 (at 50 min), Dennis Kriesel (@dennisk) made some statements regarding Pinside that made me go: Damn, now it's enough!

Dennis Kriesel is a valuable contributer to pinball. Podcasts and written articles. With stuff that goes beyond just a comment to the current news. I applaud that. This though, offended me.

The back story is some forum activity and a poll (now removed) about "who is the greater guy" among public pinball personalities.

Quotes from Dennis and my comments.

• "I was one of the early people to actually reply to it. Which is not something I normally would do."

One of these, I never go to Pinside, but...

• "[The poll] It seems designed for no purpose other than to create drama."

Surely, people create topics on a forums to get a response from the community. But just for drama, you say? That is speculation.

It could be felt by the author as harmless fun or genuine debate. Now that the cat is out of the bag with this twist in question. Or a clumsy way of supporting either party. Would I do it, no. Would I cast a vote, no. Do I think Pinside should have let it stay on, no. Fine by me to take such a thread down, if they want to.

• "It's stuff like that, that gives Pinside the reputation of being a toxic cesspool. That it sometimes quite frankly deserves."

Outrageous. Way out of line remark in my opinion. Deeply offended by branding off the Pinside website with a label like that. Bullying. Stigmatising.

• "Because they allowed that thread to exist for as long as it did."

On the podcast you mention it was up for two days. Is that really bad response time for a company the size of Pinside? For content like this? And enough to call them out as irresponsible, not living up to the code... Come on.

• "It's like, you wanna know why everyone thinks that this place is a shithole. There you go."

Everyone - Sure of that? Shithole - Phew, strong stuff, Sir. Again, way out of line remark. When I hear something like this, I picture an echo chamber within a circle of friends that is resonating well in the red. Who is stiring up drama now then?

• "Because you allow things like this and then you say: Our #1 rule is - be nice."

Let's be fair, shall we. One thing is rules, intend of use etc. on an internet forum. And another is when these are violated to an extend where you can say the host is obligated to take actions of removal of content, banning users etc. And by the way, Pinside did not allow it. They removed it.

• "There is nothing nice about pitting people in a popularity contest."

The forum activity in question was a poll between to pinball individuals with weekly media apperences each. And both of them being pinball professionals, I might add. If this per definition is "not nice" and "pitting people", I guess a house cleaning is in demand a lot of places. Starting with the TWIPYs. Perspective, please.

Think of the consequences if a forum like Pinside was to be run as implied...

• There is a risk, that if a forum is strongly moderated, the opinions shared are really that of the moderators. As much as the users.
    • Fair and swift moderation takes resources. Both maintaining the rulebook and enforcing it. A challange for a free spirit and niche internet community.
    • If a forum has a strongly enforced rulebook, it is just too easy to sabotage it. And to occupy their time with stuff you post just to be taken down. With a bully-smile and stop watch in the other hand.
    • Verified membership, full name, mug shot etc. would surely clean up a forum. But also clean out a forum. Facebook is more restricted in this regard. And even there, heated and rough on the edges debate takes place.

I recommend...

• Remember. Pinside, the website, is a lot more than heated forum threads about like/dislike current games and feuds between people in the limelight.
    • If you go to Pinside a few times a month to find valuable information or ask for help. Or sell a game once in a while. Maybe a remark about not visiting Pinside much is not fair. Yeah, you visit Facebook more. Does that make Pinside a bad place?
    • Take square opinions for what they are. If someone writes "Bad artwork, I am not buying". Likely they have not studied the artwork much. And likely they were not in the market to buy this game in the first place. So, leave it there.
    • If a post is offending you, or a user is repeatedly over the line, help Pinside by reporting this and stay out of participation. Defend people and opinions, if you feel it is justified. Surely.
    • Easy on the cute ironic comments. The fun of it is tempting. But misunderstandings are fuel to a fire. Choose wisely.
    • Don't let saboteurs win.

Last words...

The free spirit internet has a cost. Please accept it within reason, for the positive that free spirit internet brings with it.

Soren

#2 3 years ago

Great website it makes the hobby better . Thanks for the effort !

#3 3 years ago

Pinside ROCKS! Period. This is only one of my hobbies but Pinside is the best forum
    and website of them all by a mile.

There will always be negative stuff by a very few. Ignore it and bask in the
    light shining around the hobby.
    Steve

#4 3 years ago

Pinside is awesome!! It's the people that can sometimes act like garbage. Shake it off and go play another game! (arrgh, I can't... my TZ is currently broken.. again! LOL)

#5 3 years ago

I hear people bad mouth Pinside from time to time. These are people who don't use the site properly. It's a great tool for repair tips and buying/selling games. Most people that complain about it to me are the ones who get an ad forwarded to them (like some crazy priced $65,000 Twilight Zone.) The response is always "people are crazy on the website." The other thing mentioned lot is how is just a place for people to whine about how bad the new games are (playing and quality.)
    I do my best to support the website. I bought a game yesterday from a first time seller. He asked if I always pay the fees. Always, if its a sale because of Pinside. I told him it is only $35.00 and it goes to something that makes the pinball world better. He paid the fee this morning.

#6 3 years ago

I couldn't bring myself to read all of that.

#7 3 years ago

I have no idea what's going on. I guess I don't focus on people, but tech and game issues.

#8 3 years ago

what the fuck?

Thanks for the heads up. Makes me even more glad I don't waste time listening to podcast drama and drivel.

#9 3 years ago

The Stern haters wear on me around here, fnck EM’.
    Other than that, I really enjoy the site.

#10 3 years ago

I took a nice long break from Pinside, and now I'm hanging around again, at least some. I'll say this, since I've been back I'm adding a lot more people to my ignore list, and participating less than I used to. And the simple reason is there's a lot of negative energy, like a lot more, and people are more openly jerks. It's just tiresome.

I'm trying to make my life about more positive energy, and not constant complaining. I reupped my red heart yesterday, I'll continue to support the site, and probably stick around for a bit at least. But I'm going to keep posting less than I used to because of the bad vibes. It's just not particularly fun for me.

#11 3 years ago

Something about the last few years seems to have emboldened assholes in general, I don't think it's just Pinside...

#12 3 years ago

You want to start a thread bitching aboot a podcast with your replies you should just start a podcast; I hear there's an opening for now.

#13 3 years ago

Pinside is what it is
    it can be a great resource for getting a game up and running
    if you don't like the drama, then don't open trolling threads

#14 3 years ago

Just like you tube, you can find videos that will help you fix anything in your house that breaks, but most people just watch cat videos

#15 3 years ago
    Quoted from PopBumperPete:

Pinside is what it is
    it can be a great resource for getting a game up and running
    if you don't like the drama, then don't open trolling threads

This. The people who “bitch” about how awful Pinside is know that arguing with people online is their guilty pleasure.

It’s extremely easy to block, ignore and drain people and entire threads of asshats. Just like Facebook, these guys would complain about how boring and dull it is if all the drama threads were closed.
    RGP was even worse, and other forums that have super tight rules are a total snoozefest.
    I have a ton of topics hidden because IDGAF.

Maybe Pinside should advertise its drain feature more heavily? A big sticky saying “IF YOU DON’T LIKE IT DRAIN IT”

#16 3 years ago
    Quoted from Aurich:

And the simple reason is there's a lot of negative energy, like a lot more, and people are more openly jerks.

Some people like Levi have always been an open jerk but that is what makes Pinside so great. Without people like him who would keep the threads entertaining.

#17 3 years ago
    Quoted from soren:

"I was one of the early people to actually reply to it. Which is not something I normally would do."
    One of these, I never go to Pinside, but...

Seems like a pretty big assumptive leap. By "not something I normally do," maybe he meant "reply to petty/drama threads" or simply "reply early." I'm not at all getting "I never go to pinside, but" from the statement you quoted.

I'm not going to continue a point-by-point rebuttal of your assumptions / psychoanalysis of Dennis, but suffice it to say, singling him out for this kind of takedown is exactly the kind of "pinside behavior" you claim is overblown.

#18 3 years ago
    Quoted from yancy:

I'm not going to continue a point-by-point rebuttal of your assumptions / psychoanalysis of Dennis, but suffice it to say, singling him out for this kind of takedown is exactly the kind of "pinside behavior" you claim is overblown.

Here I'll add another

Quoted from soren:

"[The poll] It seems designed for no purpose other than to create drama."
    Surely, people create topics on a forums to get a response from the community. But just for drama, you say? That is speculation.

Do we need to point out a million threads that are started just from drama sake? Are you trying to suggest there are not any? Or just this one particular thread? Anyway...you're are just as guilty in this sense; generalizing Pinside.

#19 3 years ago

Yeah, Pinside is a great website. If you stick to owner's threads and tech threads. Even lots of the news, hype, and speculation threads are pretty good too. It's like others have said, you can quite easily avoid a lot of the drama and the trolls, if you choose too. Whenever someone like Lyman Sheets actually makes a post in an Owner's thread, people are always very happy to see them, and they get lots of upvotes. Pinside is definitely not all, or even mostly, a bad place.

#20 3 years ago

Damn that was a long rant, but I pretty much agree with most of the quotes. This place is completely intolerable without the ignore list or as I like to think of it the stupid volume. I used to to empty my ignore list every few months and give people a chance. I don't even bother anymore, I like to keep the stupid level to background music. I do rather enjoy signing out once in a while to see the same old trolls quoting and down voting everything and they still haven't figured out they are all alone and no one is listening. I really wish how many people ignore you was visible in your profile. I'm sure I have a few but there are people here I bet have an insane amount.

#21 3 years ago

Pinside is the greatest pinball forum on Earth. Nothing else even comes close. But there are always those that will never be satisfied with what they have, and no concept of what they should be doing to make things better for themselves. So they become the victim of success and lash out in anger and frustration. It's much easier to tear things down than to create something great. Seems to be all the rage these days.

#22 3 years ago

Soren, your good vibes are always welcome across the Atlantic!

#23 3 years ago

Pinside’s great. How else am I going to inform myself in minute detail about all these fun things which are utterly unimportant. Sure, there are folks who have completely different (read the wrong ) opinions than I do, sure I wonder sometimes how people seem to get pretty upset about things, I wonder why people respond to trolls, I wonder why some posts get upvoted, I wonder why people post completely irrelevant things, but these are all things which can be pretty entertaining. I can’t really imagine ignoring anybody for that reason. If I’m in a serious mood, I stick with the game club threads until I can’t absorb any more minutiae. I also find that Pinside fits very well to a good cup of coffee in the afternoon maybe a bit of shortbread.

#24 3 years ago

Pinside is quite simply the best pinball website out there. There are so many great people on here. We also have tons of great threads, BST ads, instructional pics/videos, pricing guides, reviews, pinball restoration pages, etc.

We do, however, live in the age of keyboard warriors, trolls, snowflakes, and the like. They are everywhere and on every forum of all types. People get their amusement in different ways, and some folks just thrive on being obnoxious. I would encourage using the ignore function, staying away from questionable threads, and focusing on the positives. Don't let the 1% ruin the other 99.

#25 3 years ago

This website is great, I wish there was a Pinside equivalent for all the things I am interested in.

#26 3 years ago

Pinside is indeed great, it have helped me fix pin issues many times.

I visit this site daily, sometimes only a few minutes and sometimes much longer, but it is always interesting and helpful. Honestly I haven't encountered much of the claimed hostility/trolling that people seem bothered about. Either I've avoided the worst threads by sheer luck or the bad reputation pinside seem to have is exagerated.

I just hope this site will still be here in 10 years and support us pin owners in many ways. Donating to keep it going is a small price for all I am getting in return.

#27 3 years ago
    Quoted from solarvalue:

This website is great, I wish there was a Pinside equivalent for all the things I am interested in.

Yeah Kudos to Robin and the team on a number of fronts,

First, Most user friendly forum ever ! The format, layout, ease of use is so excellent. So easy to post, attach pic, gifs, anything, Just awesome !

Second, The Mods do a fair job keeping order. So well done, not to strict, not too soft. Some little things slip by sometime, but hey the overall efforts from the mods are perfect in my eyes.

Finally, The People, that's what makes Pinside. An amazing and diverse group of individuals from all walk of life with one thing in common.................. A passion for Pinball............. And boy we can be a passionate lot when it comes to Pinball, Haha, its pinball and its fun.

So yeah, Thanks Pinside for a well executed and managed forum. Good,Bad, Ugly it's all part of the fun.

Be well and safe all

#28 3 years ago

Thanks for that post, Soren. I think you are pretty spot on with your observations.

People think and say a lot of things about a lot of things. I'm glad some of you find Pinside even remotely useful and/or entertaining!

I for one appreciate all the nice comments. The moderators and I work hard to make Pinside a cool resource and useful to all pinball enthusiasts out there. But we cannot control what people post or how they behave online. We can moderate, we can ban, but ultimately we do not make the content - that's up to you!

Personally, I think we (all the people on this forum) are doing quite well, considering the huge divide/polariation in America (and elsewhere) and I sincerely hope we can all come together through something as trivial and fun and amazing as pinball.

And remember that we have ignore/drain buttons if things really become unbearable for you

Be well, be nice!

#29 3 years ago

I love this site and spend way too much time reading threads here. I’ve been a member a long time but only active recently. The owners threads are rich with information. I love that I read the entire deadpool owners thread from start to finish and learned things like common issues people have with the game and how to fix them, strategies to play, awesome mods ideas, seeing peoples custom toppers and top scores, it’s all cool and I felt like I understood my new game much better. I’m now reading through the owners threads for each of our pinball machines.

I’ve seen people on reddit pinball make comments about Pinside, don’t understand it really. It’s the richest source of pinball information on the internet. There are crappy members on every internet site, it’s what you give and get out of it in the end.

#30 3 years ago

I can understand how some folks, esp women, get tired of the same misogynistic, right wing, rich guy bullshit. You just gotta wade through that like any other forum. Asses will be asses. Like Daditude said, don't let the 1% (more like 10% I think lol) keep you from enjoying everything else.
    I love it here. I've made some real life friends that I truly love. Without Pinside, I never would've met any of them. 1,000,000 times better than FB.
    Thanks Robin and crew!

#31 3 years ago
    Quoted from Gryszzz:

I can understand how some folks, esp women, get tired of the same misogynistic, right wing, rich guy bullshit. You wade through that shit like any other forum. Asses will be asses. Like Daditude said, don't let the 1% (more like 10% I think lol) keep you from enjoying everything else.
    I love it here. I've made real life friends that I truly love. Without Pinside, I would've never met any of them. 1,000,000 times better than FB.
    Thanks Robin and crew!

Hear hear! Hopefully I can meet up with you some day and thank you for introducing me to all the kickass bands I never knew about

#32 3 years ago

Pinside is the only social media site that I use . I have met tons of cool people through pinside . I have got great info from people here .

#33 3 years ago
    Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Hear hear! Hopefully I can meet up with you some day and thank you for introducing me to all the kickass bands I never knew about

Beers on me buddy!

#34 3 years ago

Personally I find this one of the best boards on the web. Yes, there are some days I cock my head and say "did he/she really just put that in writing???!!!". Overall though I find this a VERY useful place to go for a hobby I really like. I am in the middle of doing a TZ restore and without this board, I would be up Sh*t creek. My only regret is I cannot help people out more.

I do think the extreme opinions on politics and such need to be toned down a bit. We get enough of it from everywhere else in life.

With that said, as my father would always tell me, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it".

Thanks to all that have helped me and glad you are all around!

#35 3 years ago
    Quoted from iamabearsfan:

My only regret is I cannot help people out more.

Actually people like you just starting out do a Lot to help out by asking and noting questions that are then cataloged and diagnosed for others to refer to in the future. Every pinball Related input is help.

#36 3 years ago
    Quoted from Gryszzz:

1,000,000 times better than FB.

No offense, Gryszzz, and I'm not necessarily pointing fingers at you, but I see this all the time. Those on Pinside say Facebook is a shithole. Those on Facebook say Pinside is a shithole. ANY social media platform has the potential to be a shithole.

I use and enjoy them both. I've unfollowed more than half my friends on Facebook and I stay away from the obvious troll threads on Pinside. It's really that simple.

#37 3 years ago
    Quoted from Yelobird:

Actually people like you just starting out do a Lot to help out by asking and noting questions that are then cataloged and diagnosed for others to refer to in the future. Every pinball Related input is help.

I have been putting this TZ rebuild spreadsheet together though. Hopefully people can learn from this...

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cpPt7E9-jpGFBFcxws7F77GraEo-IWlafqXq96BlAQw/edit?usp=sharing

#38 3 years ago
    Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

No offense, Gryszzz, and I'm not necessarily pointing fingers at you, but I see this all the time. Those on Pinside say Facebook is a shithole. Those on Facebook say Pinside is a shithole. ANY social media platform has the potential to be a shithole.
    I use and enjoy them both. I've unfollowed more than half my friends on Facebook and I stay away from the obvious troll threads on Pinside. It's really that simple.

Thsts a great point Bryan. Little hypocritical of me I reckon. FB is what you make of it too. I guess the biggest difference is here, politics are not allowed. I still use FB and enjoy my friends and music, for that it's unparalleled.
    I just like Pinside the best.

#39 3 years ago

Honestly, if it weren't for Pinside, I'd have a room full of broken machines, or maybe no machines at all.

I visit Pinside almost daily for tech help, helping others, entertainment, buying/selling/trading. Pick and choose what you want to be a part of. Believe it or not, the "bullshit" stuff is 100% optional.
    tenor.giftenor.gif

#40 3 years ago

I like Threads from 4-6 years ago. It seems there were a better combination of people posting. Many Technical questions were not treated like " Not Again" and answered by several Operators/ knowledgable people.
    The "Spirited discussions" were better too with a lot of bickering and drama, which is fun.
    Now people feel like they have to ignore or drain since their eyes burn when they see a little conflict.
    Notice a lot of Pinside personalities from that period are gone. Wonder what another year will bring.

#41 3 years ago

For a place that doesn't allow politics, it sure has a lean to it. As a guy from Canada, we don't really have such polarizing views. The number of times here I'm like wow I have never actually heard or seen a real human being that actually believes that. This place really needs to do a better job removing that stuff. I have always wanted to go to Texas Pinball Festival but then I think about the weird shit that lurks here and nope out. Even the North West Show and Flipping Out why does pinball have such prominent group that can't be normal.

#42 3 years ago
    Quoted from Darscot:

For a place that doesn't allow politics, it sure has a lean to it. As a guy from Canada, we don't really have such polarizing views. The number of times here I'm like wow I have never actually heard or seen a real human being that actually believes that. This place really needs to do a better job removing that stuff. I have always wanted to go to Texas Pinball Festival but then I think about the weird shit that lurks here and nope out. Even the North West Show and Flipping Out why does pinball have such prominent group that can't be normal.

I don't disagree, but you shouldn't skip out on some of those great shows. You don't have to talk to anybody!

#43 3 years ago
    Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

I don't disagree, but you shouldn't skip out on some of those great shows. You don't have to talk to anybody!

I've been to North West and Flippin Out. Flippin Out was easily my favorite, the vibe and location just great, it is my home turf though. Ironically it's the one that got cancelled because of all the drama at North West. I'll try YEGPIN next year.

#44 3 years ago
    Quoted from Darscot:

For a place that doesn't allow politics, it sure has a lean to it.
    [...]
    I have always wanted to go to Texas Pinball Festival but then I think about the weird shit that lurks here and nope out.

I definitely agree with the first part, but thankfully most showgoers seem to leave their politics at the door. Too much other stuff we're excited about under that roof to waste any breath on it. I've been to probably a hundred shows over the last 20+ years (including TPF) and can't recall a time I was turned off by someone getting political (and I lean way, way the other direction from a median pinsider).

#45 3 years ago
    Quoted from yancy:

I definitely agree with the first part, but thankfully most showgoers seem to leave their politics at the door. Too much other stuff we're excited about under that roof to waste any breath on it. I've been to probably a hundred shows over the last 20 years and can't recall a time I was turned off by someone getting political (and I lean way, way the other direction from a median pinsider).

It's not just politics, how about a bath this month or deodorant at a show. I'm not a germaphobe at all and pinball shows were kinda creepy before the pandemic. Also is it really necessary to rage and throw a tantrum like a toddler every time you lose a ball. Also I know your next you don't need to breath in my ear to let me know you want to play the machine. If you have not experienced this at a pinball show, its because your the guy doing it. I'm not directing this to anyone personally. Just the community in general.

#46 3 years ago

Pinside saved my life several times.

#47 3 years ago
    Quoted from phil-lee:

Now people feel like they have to ignore or drain since their eyes burn when they see a little conflict.
    Notice a lot of Pinside personalities from that period are gone.

These two points go together, that period was different, and so was the 'conflict'. It gets really tiresome dealing with assholes constantly now. You either put them on ignore, or just give up and bail.

I used to use ignore very sparsely. Pinside had arguments, but they were about pinball mostly at least. I couldn't care less if you love or hate Stern, or this game or that. People put their politics on display more now though, and make it personal, and I nuke them when I see it. I'm not trying to see your ignorant post, and I'm not trying to do business with you either. You can't PM me when you're blocked, great feature.

Quoted from Darscot:

For a place that doesn't allow politics, it sure has a lean to it.

Yup. There's someone complaining about liberals ruining this or that around every corner now for some reason. See above, you drag your views into my face I simply put you on ignore. I have no patience for the negative energy.

I've had very few problems with people at shows, and when I did it was pretty specific issues, not some random person.

#48 3 years ago
    Quoted from Darscot:

It's not just politics, how about a bath this month or deodorant at a show. I'm not a germaphobe at all and pinball shows were kinda creepy before the pandemic. Also is it really necessary to rage and throw a tantrum like a toddler every time you lose a ball. Also I know your next you don't need to breath in my ear to let me know you want to play the machine.

Sadly, those issues cross party lines.

#49 3 years ago
    Quoted from Aurich:

These two points go together, that period was different, and so was the 'conflict'. It gets really tiresome dealing with assholes constantly now. You either put them on ignore, or just give up and bail.
    I used to use ignore very sparsely. Pinside had arguments, but they were about pinball mostly at least. I couldn't care less if you love or hate Stern, or this game or that. People put their politics on display more now though, and make it personal, and I nuke them when I see it. I'm not trying to see your ignorant post, and I'm not trying to do business with you either. You can't PM me when you're blocked, great feature.

Yup. There's someone complaining about liberals ruining this or that around every corner now for some reason. See above, you drag your views into my face I simply put you on ignore. I have no patience for the negative energy.
    I've had very few problems with people at shows, and when I did it was pretty specific issues, not some random person.

and you are the biggest violator of the no politics rule on pinside. trust me i wouldnt buy water from you if i was dying of thirst in the sahara desert. keep both feet on the ground.

#50 3 years ago
    Quoted from robotron:

and you are the biggest violator of the no politics rule on pinside. trust me i wouldnt buy water from you if i was dying of thirst in the sahara desert. keep both feet on the ground.

I can't figure out if you just like Will Ferrell memes or this is just a drive by shit post.

There are 155 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-love-pinside-no-more-pinside-garbage-please?hl=otto110 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.