(Topic ID: 271774)

I love Pinside (no more Pinside = garbage, please)

By soren

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 155 posts
  • 66 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Azmodeus
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

beer (resized).jpg
    grape (resized).png
    4774nn (resized).jpg
    ET0N1rgWkAU7qTJ (resized).jpg
    52d3fa22f375efcd8fb2cddffab1d3cd (resized).jpg
    61GHIx7-yyL._AC_SX450_ (resized).jpg
    tenor.gif
    There are 155 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.
    #51 3 years ago
    Quoted from Darscot:

I can't figure out if you just like Will Ferrell memes or this is just a drive by shit post.

Nope. Just beef from another thread.

#52 3 years ago
    Quoted from DNO:

The Stern haters wear on me around here, fnck EM’.
    Other than that, I really enjoy the site.

The Stern shills wear on me around here, fnck EM’.

#53 3 years ago

Pinside many years ago, maybe five or six years ago was filled with much more drama than it is today. Robin and the moderators instituted a lot of new rules, some good some not so, which I think made the site a better place. I for one never put anyone on ignore and somewhat liked the drama until it became too personal. Pinside has always been a good mixture of instructional pinball material and entertainment. I like it for both.

#54 3 years ago
    Quoted from DNO:

The Stern haters wear on me around here, fnck EM’.

Quoted from Tomass:

The Stern shills wear on me around here, fnck EM’.

Agreed. The extreme side picking on a number of topics is totally lame.

#55 3 years ago
    Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

No offense, Gryszzz, and I'm not necessarily pointing fingers at you, but I see this all the time. Those on Pinside say Facebook is a shithole. Those on Facebook say Pinside is a shithole. ANY social media platform has the potential to be a shithole.
    I use and enjoy them both. I've unfollowed more than half my friends on Facebook and I stay away from the obvious troll threads on Pinside. It's really that simple.

Unfollowing Gryszzz on FB is the greatest thing I’ve ever done.

#56 3 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Agreed. The extreme side picking on a number of topics is totally lame.

Lol. I was just having fun. Nothing really bothers me.

#57 3 years ago
    Quoted from Aurich:

Yup. There's someone complaining about liberals ruining this or that around every corner now for some reason.

LOL Try having a conservative post on pinside. The pitchforks come out real quick. That being said, Pinside is a great site for the hobby.

#58 3 years ago
    Quoted from robotron:

and you are the biggest violator of the no politics rule on pinside. trust me i wouldnt buy water from you if i was dying of thirst in the sahara desert. keep both feet on the ground.

100% Truth.

#59 3 years ago

SOREN - HE LIVES!

I love pinside. Folks on our local uk forum often slag pinside off but I don't understand why.

The club threads are epic. Put a few known cooks on ignore and its fantastic.

#60 3 years ago

so robin mods and members of this community. aurich posted that he picks and chooses who he sells his wares to based on personal feelings. every good standing member of this community should have the option of buying products from any member or any vendor selling their products on this forum without being excluded. how can we as a community allow members and vendors to pick and chose who they sell to and exclude others based on gender, politics, religious background or whatever small reason they may have to exclude others from purchasing their products/mods. this is a slippery slope.
    so we are discussing how great this place is. lets see what are the feelings about sellers excluding buyers from their products and whats robins/pinsides rules and opinions on this.

#61 3 years ago
    Quoted from Darscot:

I can't figure out if you just like Will Ferrell memes or this is just a drive by shit post.

stay in your in-lane.

#62 3 years ago
    Quoted from robotron:

so robin mods and members of this community. aurich posted that he picks and chooses who he sells his wares to based on personal feelings. every good standing member of this community should have the option of buying products from any member or any vendor selling their products on this forum without being excluded. how can we as a community allow members and vendors to pick and chose who they sell to and exclude others based on gender, politics, religious background or whatever small reason they may have to exclude others from purchasing their products/mods. this is a slippery slope.
    so we are discussing how great this place is. lets see what are the feelings about sellers excluding buyers from their products and whats robins/pinsides rules and opinions on this.

Huh? So now if I post something for sale in the Market I have to sell it to anyone that responds, even if I think their behavior on Pinside has shown them to be shady or an asshole that I don't feel like dealing with? Sounds like a terrible idea to me.

#63 3 years ago
    Quoted from fosaisu:

Huh? So now if I post something for sale in the Market I have to sell it to anyone that responds, even if I think their behavior on Pinside has shown them to be shady or an asshole that I don't feel like dealing with? Sounds like a terrible idea to me.

I'll sell to whoever I please, or don't please, that's for sure. If someone can't message me to buy a Shadow translite or something because I've blocked them that's too bad so sad for them, I'm happy to not take their money.

Just like if you don't like my attitude you're free to not buy my products even if I've never blocked you.

61GHIx7-yyL._AC_SX450_ (resized).jpg61GHIx7-yyL._AC_SX450_ (resized).jpg

#64 3 years ago
    Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

I have a ton of topics hidden because IDGAF.

Thanks for making me go and look up IDGAF....LOL!

#65 3 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Unfollowing Gryszzz on FB is the greatest thing I’ve ever done.

Now you make me feel like joining Facebook.

#66 3 years ago
    Quoted from fosaisu:

First of all Pinside is the only form of social media I have ever used. I was reading it way before I joined.

I have never even thought about blocking anyone here, or using the ignore or whatever is here. I roll my eyes sometimes at some comments, and I know sometimes others may roll their eyes at mine.

What little help I have ever needed LTG jumped right in, and solved my problem fast and easy, so yes I am biased, and I give him a thumbs up anytime I read a post from him on here.

I have never gave anyone a thumbs down, if it is that bad the mods usually take care of it.

Luckily I do not need much help with pins, so I am mostly here for the entertainment. I frequent:
    Dogs rule!
    Your best joke
    the confessional
    the bitch thread
    nfl thread
    and several other threads along those lines, like I have been reading this one now.

I am so glad that I can come here and have so many options.
    1. I may be thinking about getting a game, I want to read reviews about it.
    2. I may have a issue with a game and need a tip.
    3. just entertainment with so many non pin threads also.

PINSIDE IS AWESOME!

#67 3 years ago
    Quoted from robotron:

Aparently they are fine with it
    Many vendors wont ship out of the USA

#68 3 years ago
    Quoted from robotron:

Aurich is a private member so he can sell his stuff to whoever he chooses. That's just the way it is. I don't see how I could change that.

I also don't think there are any laws requiring you to sell to anyone. Indeed, like the famous sign: "we reserve the right to refuse service to anyone".

And finally, it's not in our Community Rules either. Should it be? I dunno, I have never heard of anyone on Pinside who got refused by their reputation. I guess there's a first for everything.

#69 3 years ago

I've used the money I've made from selling my mods to do things like invest in the hobby, it's helped me have 'play money' that I felt like I could spend guilt-free on pinball, so that's nice. But it's always been a side gig for me, and not the real reason I do it.

I enjoy the creative challenges, I enjoy sharing them, and I enjoy making people happy. And I'm confident that anyone I've made things for would tell you that they're satisfied with my work, and that I've stood behind anything to take care of them as needed.

I feel like I've made Pinside a better place with what I've contributed. And I'm grateful for the support the community has shown me.

You don't have to like me. There are definitely some people here who don't. I'm opinionated and can rub people the wrong way. It happens, I don't lose sleep over it.

But at the end of the day what I do is about community, and relationships, and people. If you said ugly things about me, or made nasty comments that make me question your personal character, I don't want to do business with you. I don't need your money, or want it.

That doesn't strike me as a controversial position.

#70 3 years ago
    Quoted from PopBumperPete:

Aparently they are fine with it
    Many vendors wont ship out of the USA

Get a US based virtual mailing address and have it shipped there for on forwarding to Australia.

#71 3 years ago
    Quoted from robin:

Aurich is a private member so he can sell his stuff to whoever he chooses. That's just the way it is. I don't see how I could change that.
    I also don't think there are any laws requiring you to sell to anyone. Indeed, like the famous sign: "we reserve the right to refuse service to anyone".
    And finally, it's not in our Community Rules either. Should it be? I dunno, I have never heard of anyone on Pinside who got refused by their reputation. I guess there's a first for everything.

I generally stay out of these conversations but I'd like to add a difference of opinion around that subject.

Honestly, in the environment we live in today that famous sign is BS. Go out there and say you refuse to sell to (fill in the blank) because you don't agree with their point of view and see how things go. This is a public forum so anyone selling through Pinside should be required to sell to everyone otherwise Pinside is then encouraging segregation based off things that shouldn't be used to limit their availability to a product. The ONLY thing that should be allowed to be used to not sell to someone is their ability to pay for the product, like their market place reputation or being local vs non-local.

Couple of examples that I hope don't cross a line (if so, remove them):
    - I'm a Conservative, can I not sell to a liberal (or visa versa)?
    - I'm white, can I refuse to sell to a person of color (or visa versa)?
    - I'm straight, can I refuse to sell to a person of the LGBTQ (or visa versa)?

I just feel it's a slippery slope to allow that. If someone only wants to sell products to groups of people with their own beliefs they should create their own website and marketplace and sell through there.

P.S. - I really appreciate what you do with this site. You allow differences of opinion without shutting things down unlike the other main pinball forum. That can lead to controversy and even some debates/arguments but censoring peoples beliefs or opinions is not the receipt for growth in a community. As long as people leave the personal attacks out of the mix, I do believe people should be able to voice disagreement and debate things out.

#72 3 years ago

Internet forums are just like life ... It's all about ignoring the noise.
    I love this place for the community and support it provides.
    I never let negativity get to me ... to much other crap to worry about.

As far as Aurich choosing who he sells to - who really cares.
    If someone doesn't want to sell me something becuase of my religion, political beliefs, etc.... awesome, I don't want to give them money either.

#73 3 years ago
    Quoted from Darscot:

For a place that doesn't allow politics, it sure has a lean to it. As a guy from Canada, we don't really have such polarizing views. The number of times here I'm like wow I have never actually heard or seen a real human being that actually believes that. This place really needs to do a better job removing that stuff. I have always wanted to go to Texas Pinball Festival but then I think about the weird shit that lurks here and nope out. Even the North West Show and Flipping Out why does pinball have such prominent group that can't be normal.

You can't let things like that keep you from attending things you want to go to. I'll be as frank as possible. I can't tell you the number of people that I've felt that I wouldn't get along with at all based off their pinside posting, just to find out they really are great people when I've met them. I think some people (I'm putting myself in this bucket) don't communicate all that well with a keyboard. Sometimes they say things being sarcastically which doesn't get read that way or they just have a hard time putting their feelings into words.

I can't speak for the personal hygiene types of things. Every show I've gone too their have been a couple of people that just refuse to shower and enjoy crop dusting but, let's be honest, that's not just a pinball things. I experience the same junk when I go to the grocery store.

I forget whom made the comment about someone telling you they were next in line and that being weird or creepy. To address that, keep in mind, while you may not do this at shows, but A LOT of people will just keep hitting start without even looking around when their games end. I rarely have had anyone ever say anything about being next at the dozens of show's I've attended. Maybe it's a think where you are though but the only people that seem to get that behavior around my area are those with the reputation of not moving on when their game is over.

#74 3 years ago
    Quoted from 85vett:

This is a public forum so anyone selling through Pinside should be required to sell to everyone otherwise Pinside is then encouraging segregation based off things that shouldn't be used to limit their availability to a product. The ONLY thing that should be allowed to be used to not sell to someone is their ability to pay for the product, like their market place reputation or being local vs non-local.

I don't run a 'store', I do occasional small runs of my personal products for people when they reach out to me to be added to interest lists.

I have yet to get a message from someone and reply to them with "nah, I won't sell to you, you're a jerk". I don't check your post history when you message me.

I do sometimes get stupid personal messages through Pinside PMs, they get added to my block list so they can't message me anymore. Got a pretty dumb one the other day, told them I didn't give a fuck what they thought and blocked them. As is my right. I don't want to see your dumb messages anymore, go away.

That person can no longer reach me, so they can't sign up for any interest list, assuming they ever even wanted to do business with me, and I kinda doubt it. It's really that simple. Does that really feel unreasonable to you?

I don't ask people if they voted for Trump or what they think about abortion or gun rights or anything else when they sign up. The only 'test' is "have you done something to personally irritate me enough to not want to see or hear from you?"

#75 3 years ago

Political persuasion is not a protected class in any anti-discrimination legislation that I am aware of, anyway.

#76 3 years ago

Awwww.. Mann! Aurich is going to charge me asshole tax.

#77 3 years ago
    Quoted from Aurich:

I don't run a 'store', I do occasional small runs of my personal products for people when they reach out to me to be added to interest lists.
    I have yet to get a message from someone and reply to them with "nah, I won't sell to you, you're a jerk". I don't check your post history when you message me.
    I do sometimes get stupid personal messages through Pinside PMs, they get added to my block list so they can't message me anymore. Got a pretty dumb one the other day, told them I didn't give a fuck what they thought and blocked them. As is my right. I don't want to see your dumb messages anymore, go away.
    That person can no longer reach me, so they can't sign up for any interest list, assuming they ever even wanted to do business with me, and I kinda doubt it. It's really that simple. Does that really feel unreasonable to you?
    I don't ask people if they voted for Trump or what they think about abortion or gun rights or anything else when they sign up. The only 'test' is "have you done something to personally irritate me enough to not want to see or hear from you?"

I have no problem with anyone blocking someone and in turn them not being able to contact them via PM or other messages. But, and here is where things have changed the last couple of years, my understanding is that products being sold through pinside must be placed in the market place. That is the rule correct? My concern and stance is that if someone places an order through the marketplace those people should not be able to cancel their order just because of who they are. What I was reading was that type of behavior would be OK, for which I do not agree. That just opens the doors for all the things we are trying to correct and fight in the world right now.

#78 3 years ago
    Quoted from DanQverymuch:

Political persuasion is not a protected class in any anti-discrimination legislation that I am aware of, anyway.

And yet it can be and has been used as a form of discrimination on many occasions.

#79 3 years ago

L. O. Effing. L. @ a bunch of the Pinside right wing coalition in here crying about the very definition of a democratic free market system of capitalism at work. It’s a free country, right? The market place will dictate who wins and loses, right? You now want more rules in place to force someone to serve everyone, regardless of any single issue whatsoever? That sounds like a socialist agenda with extra steps. What’s good for the goose is good for the gander. You’ll get nothing and like it.

#80 3 years ago
    Quoted from gambit3113:

L. O. Effing. L. @ a bunch of the Pinside right wing coalition in here crying about the very definition of a democratic free market system of capitalism at work. ...

Whom's the betas now

#81 3 years ago
    Quoted from 85vett:

My concern and stance is that if someone places an order through the marketplace those people should not be able to cancel their order just because of who they are.

Has this happened even once? How much effort should Pinside put toward righting hypothetical wrongs?

#82 3 years ago
    Quoted from gambit3113:

L. O. Effing. L. @ a bunch of the Pinside right wing coalition in here crying about the Very definition of a free market system of capitalism at work. It’s a fre country, right? The market place will dictate who wins and loses, right? You now want more rules in place to force someone to serve everyone, regardless of any single issue whatsoever? That sounds like a socialist agenda with extra steps. What’s good for the goose is good for the gander. You’ll get nothing an like it.

Who's doing the crying? I think some of us (at least me) are taking a stance for equality and equal rights. Is that not the agenda you want pushed today? If so, all wise one, please point me in the direction we need to look. Free market has been happening for generations but I see a lot of complaining going on right now about how unfair the world is. Hypocrite...

#83 3 years ago
    Quoted from yancy:Has this happened even once? How much effort should Pinside put toward righting hypothetical wrongs?

Quoted from Aurich:

I'll sell to whoever I please, or don't please, that's for sure. If someone can't message me to buy a Shadow translite or something because I've blocked them that's too bad so sad for them, I'm happy to not take their money.
    Just like if you don't like my attitude you're free to not buy my products even if I've never blocked you.
    [quoted image]

Sounded like that is what he said he was actually doing right now, thus why I posted in the first place.

#84 3 years ago
    Quoted from 85vett:

Who's doing the crying? I think some of us (at least me) are taking a stance for equality and equal rights. Is that not the agenda you want pushed today? If so, all wise one, please point me in the direction we need to look. Free market has been happening for generations but I see a lot of complaining going on right now about how unfair the world is. Hypocrite...

I don’t need to get into the ditch with you to make points that are obvious. Nor need to answer non sequitur issues being shoehorned into this needlessly. You see the inherent right of fairness based on a way you are born vs. how you choose to act. Auric has every right to not sell to whomever he pleases on a private forum. And has the same right in public, so long as he doesn’t choose based on a protected class. Period. Thems the breaks.

#85 3 years ago
    Quoted from 85vett:

Sounded like that is what he said he was actually doing right now, thus why I posted in the first place.

If he ignores someone for being an ass, that person can't PM him for any reason, including asking to buy something. He's not choosing to block people specifically to stop a sale.

If I'm a prick IRL and someone files a restraining order against me which incidentally prevents me from shopping at a certain store, is it the system's fault, or my fault?

#86 3 years ago
    Quoted from 85vett:

I generally stay out of these conversations but I'd like to add a difference of opinion around that subject.
    Honestly, in the environment we live in today that famous sign is BS. Go out there and say you refuse to sell to (fill in the blank) because you don't agree with their point of view and see how things go. This is a public forum so anyone selling through Pinside should be required to sell to everyone otherwise Pinside is then encouraging segregation based off things that shouldn't be used to limit their availability to a product. The ONLY thing that should be allowed to be used to not sell to someone is their ability to pay for the product, like their market place reputation or being local vs non-local.
    Couple of examples that I hope don't cross a line (if so, remove them):
    - I'm a Conservative, can I not sell to a liberal (or visa versa)?
    - I'm white, can I refuse to sell to a person of color (or visa versa)?
    - I'm straight, can I refuse to sell to a person of the LGBTQ (or visa versa)?
    I just feel it's a slippery slope to allow that. If someone only wants to sell products to groups of people with their own beliefs they should create their own website and marketplace and sell through there.
    P.S. - I really appreciate what you do with this site. You allow differences of opinion without shutting things down unlike the other main pinball forum. That can lead to controversy and even some debates/arguments but censoring peoples beliefs or opinions is not the receipt for growth in a community. As long as people leave the personal attacks out of the mix, I do believe people should be able to voice disagreement and debate things out.

I really hate these bullshit false equivalency, is it really that hard to understand the difference between the color of your skin or sexual identity, to bullshit politics and being an asshole. This insanity that you Americans have towards your political view, you are not born a democrat or republican. You can actually decide not to be an asshole, people don't get to decide sexuality and race. This is one of those moments that I get to go wow there are actual human beings that would say this crap.

P.S. He did say conservative and liberal so he may not even be American.

#87 3 years ago
    Quoted from Darscot:

I really hate these bullshit false equivalency, is it really that hard to understand the difference between the color of your skin or sexual identity, to bullshit politics and being an asshole. This insanity that you Americans have towards your political view, you are not born a democrat or republican. You can actually decide not to be an asshole, people don't get to decide sexuality and race. This is one of those moments that I get to go wow there are actual human beings that would say this crap.

From a Canadian’s mouth to God’s ears.

#88 3 years ago
    Quoted from Darscot:

Is this the epitome of example for a Non-asshole post? You come across friendly and all.

#89 3 years ago
    Quoted from soren:

Pinside is not a person

I’ve been hesitant to reveal this for fear of backlash but, Pinside touched me in a no-touchy area. I’m over it now and want to move on. I’ve forgiven them, so should you.

#90 3 years ago

I have a very discriminating palate. Do I have to start eating foods I don't like, in order to be PC?

(Someone's gonna call BS, as I just posted about eating at Taco Bell!)

#91 3 years ago
    Quoted from RWH:

Is this the epitome of example for a Non-asshole post? You come across friendly and all.

This is why us Canadians always chuckle when everyone says we are so nice and friendly , if you think this post makes me an asshole or is unfriendly... well you need have yourself a little think.

#92 3 years ago
    Quoted from Darscot:

This is why us Canadians always chuckle when everyone says we are so nice and friendly , if you think this post makes me an asshole or is unfriendly... well you need have yourself a little think.

Don't you know that we Americans are the kings of talking big shit then crying like little children when we don't get our way? No one here is interested in even considering that something might be their own doing. The other guy cheated. The other guy lied. The other guy had an advantage. The other guy needs to be nicer and sell me what I want, regardless of what I did or said in the past, because I'm incapable of self reflection and honest evaluation of my own faults and mentality.

#93 3 years ago

Wow, pretty obvious some of you don't want an open, honest and intellectual conversation about the topic on hand. I'm not going to go down the rat hole political bait you are throwing out and mucking up Robin's forum.

News flash... Not everyone is a republican or democrat or a leftist or a rightist. Some of us can side with both viewpoints and tend to be stuck in the middle. I feel any type of discrimination is bad. It's obvious you think it's OK as long as it fits a specific narrative. Ya'll enjoy yourselves now and feel free to not sell me something because you are unwilling to think people may be allowed to have an opinion that is different than your own.

#94 3 years ago
    Quoted from 85vett:

Wow, pretty obvious some of you don't want an open, honest and intellectual conversation about the topic on hand. I'm not going to go down the rat hole political bait you are throwing out and mucking up Robin's forum.
    News flash... Not everyone is a republican or democrat or a leftist or a rightist. Some of us can side with both viewpoints and tend to be stuck in the middle. I feel any type of discrimination is bad. It's obvious you think it's OK as long as it fits a specific narrative. Ya'll enjoy yourselves now and feel free to not sell me something because you are unwilling to think people may be allowed to have an opinion that is different than your own.

Discrimination: The unjust or prejudicial treatment of different categories of people or things, especially on the grounds of RACE, AGE, or SEX.

52d3fa22f375efcd8fb2cddffab1d3cd (resized).jpg52d3fa22f375efcd8fb2cddffab1d3cd (resized).jpg
    #95 3 years ago
    Quoted from 85vett:

I feel any type of discrimination is bad. It's obvious you think it's OK as long as it fits a specific narrative.

Yes, I think it's perfectly fine to discriminate against a-holes. If someone pisses me off, I probably won't listen to them, do them a favor, or sell them a trinket. I will carry this shame to my grave.

Quoted from 85vett:

Ya'll enjoy yourselves now and feel free to not sell me something because you are unwilling to think people may be allowed to have an opinion that is different than your own.

I don't think you personally have anything to worry about. Only the strawman in your argument is being denied goods.

#96 3 years ago

Nobody should ever be accountable for their actions. Well, not in a way that infringes on something they really, really want.

#97 3 years ago
    Quoted from gambit3113:

Don't you know that we Americans are the kings of talking big shit then crying like little children when we don't get our way? No one here is interested in even considering that something might be their own doing. The other guy cheated. The other guy lied. The other guy had an advantage. The other guy needs to be nicer and sell me what I want, regardless of what I did or said in the past, because I'm incapable of self reflection and honest evaluation of my own faults and mentality.

Is this how you felt when you were banned from pinside and went to RPG and railed against all the unfair treatment you received here, is that what you mean by "the other guy lied" or is just the narrative you give here Gambit. I've been on this forum a long time and remember much. Do you remember those anti-pinside rants you had, for what, you were banned and "unjustly you claimed" between the cussing about, accusing, those you spoke of? Please.

#98 3 years ago

This just got interesting.

#99 3 years ago

Guys.....please let it go. This forum is really good. We can all work to keep it that way. Tensions are really high right now and we don't need to poke the bear. If someone bugs you, just block them and go about your day.

Seriously. This hobby is one of those outlets I think most of us look forward to. It gives us a break from the insanity going on in our world. Can we just leave the political crap and the hurtful comments at the door?

/rant off. Sorry for the soapbox. Just tired of people being downright mean to one another. Sigh.

#100 3 years ago
    Quoted from RWH:

Is this how you felt when you were banned from pinside and went to RPG and railed against all the unfair treatment you received here, is that what you mean by "the other guy lied" or is just the narrative you give here Gambit. I've been on this forum a long time and remember much. Do you remember those anti-pinside rants you had, for what, you were banned and "unjustly you claimed" between the cussing about, accusing, those you spoke of? Please.

I got banned for raising hell and getting into a personal grudge match with Jersey Jack that I let spill over to the boards way too far. And I fail to see much comparison, other than a convenient grab to throw past bad acts into the argument and let you come off as smart somehow. Does your false equivalence make you feel good? Glad you remember me, though. Can’t say I recall you whatsoever.

There are 155 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-love-pinside-no-more-pinside-garbage-please/page/2?hl=ausretrogamer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.