5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 18 posts
  • 15 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Dbaum88
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 4 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

louis avengers 041.jpg
    louis avengers 033.jpg
    louis avengers 001.jpg
    28 aout 2013 008.jpg

#1 5 years ago

I just freaking love it. Excited about the MMr. Excited about WOZ and Hobbit. Absolutely love my collection. Love the new friends I've made in the hobby. One new friend, fellow Pinsider MBT, just did me yet another solid, replacing the transistor on CSI to fix the pop flashers. And then that f*cker put up a monster grand champion score of 303M on my Avengers before going home!

Woke up this morning with lots to do, but knowing I'll be able to go hit IM or ACDC or CSI for some quick, in your face games.

And knowing another Pinsider friend -NJGECKO - is delivering some invisiglass tomorrow and has offered to help reconnect the head wires to my new FT (MBT offered as well).

Can't wait for Monday, when the new "Modern Pinball" Arcade opens in midtown Manhattan! And thrilled that I can play MET, ST and WOZ on my way to the bus coming home from work.

Damn I love Pinball! Anybody else feel the same?

#2 5 years ago

I sure love pinball but my son more than loves it he need to wear his costumes to play it

Don't you dare telling my son Avengers is not awesome

28 aout 2013 008.jpg louis avengers 001.jpg louis avengers 033.jpg louis avengers 041.jpg
    #3 5 years ago

I love pinball too. I love coming home from a hard day working, shutting the door to man cave, turning on juke box and playing Metallica. Or Tron or STTNG or even Secret Service.

I love getting packages in the mail. Stickers, mods, flyers. Love getting that semi bulky, crumpled envelope with some sort of pinball love inside.

I love having guests walk in room for first time to: OMG. If I owned this room I'd never leave!

I love finding new pinball videos online, of people professing their love for pinball.

Screw'em all if they think I'm a geek. As my bumper sticker says: "It's a pinball thing, you wouldn't understand."

#4 5 years ago

I love pinball too but need to stop looking for the next pin . Still trying for csi

#5 5 years ago

Went out last night for dinner and beers with a couple friends. Filthy Nascar was there in the pub so we all played a game. Taught them how to cradle and then aim, instead of just flailing away.
    Fun times had by all.

#6 5 years ago

I love pinball, got 3 packages in the mail yesterday and have more coming next week. So giddy going to get the mail everyday. All my pins will be up and running tomorrow!

#7 5 years ago

Love playing. Love fixing. Love all the great people I've met through pinball.
    My family loves playing them, even my wife loves them. She does wish they didn't take up so much space though.

#8 5 years ago

I love bacon

#9 5 years ago

have the silver ball love also. If it were not for the family Fireball Home model I would most likley have not had the love.

#10 5 years ago
    Quoted from PW79:

I love bacon

Do I hear a bacon themed pinball machine?

#11 5 years ago

I just got home from a friends house. He picked up a Team One wedgie this morning. Two drops of solder later we sparked it up. Then we played it all afternoon! Pinball is the best hobby! The two of us playing an almost 40 year old game and having a blast!

#12 5 years ago
    Quoted from PW79:

I love bacon

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.........................bacon

#13 5 years ago

I've always been into pinball but as of late, it's become obsessive. Had to re-obtain a T2 I sold years ago (this one's in better shape, not perfect but most of them aren't) and I already want another. Not sure if NIB game or a T3 even! I may go old school and get a Gorgar since that's the first game I ever played at 4 years old. Happy to be back, regardless. It's still so much better than video games.

#14 5 years ago
    Quoted from Dbaum88:

Screw'em all if they think I'm a geek. As my bumper sticker says: "It's a pinball thing, you wouldn't understand."

Can you buy these stickers anywhere......it is so true. Some of the looks I get from people when I start talking about pinball tend to make you feel like there is something wrong with you when in fact it is them that have the problem as far as I am concerned.

I would like one of those stickers or maybe two so I can stick one in my wife's undies drawer or something as well.

Oh, yes I certainly have the pinball love bug.

#15 5 years ago
    Quoted from billsfanmd:

I love pinball too but need to stop looking for the next pin .

I hear you there! I am constantly in search for the next pin to "finish the collection", kinda feel like i can't see the forest for the trees, ya know. I might be better off just overpaying, tuning out and playing, ya know?

#16 5 years ago

Yep, I love it rotten!

BTW, the Gecko is heading over to my place at 10. Feel free to come on down. I have to chase everyone out around 1 though, but that's still three hours of pinball fun.

Brian

#17 5 years ago

Dude, you are a "jack wagon".............JK, yep, I love it too much, want too much.

#18 5 years ago
    Quoted from Pintoxicated:

Can you buy these stickers anywhere......it is so true. Some of the looks I get from people when I start talking about pinball tend to make you feel like there is something wrong with you when in fact it is them that have the problem as far as I am concerned.
    I would like one of those stickers or maybe two so I can stick one in my wife's undies drawer or something as well.
    Oh, yes I certainly have the pinball love bug.

Sorry, the bumper sticker was from Expo 2012.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 22.00
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 50.00
    Playfield - Plastics
    Pinball Mod Co.
    Lighting - Led
    Comet Pinball
    Lighting - Backbox
    Lermods
    $ 45.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 69.00
    $ 30.00
    $ 999.00
    Flipper Parts
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 25.00
    Apparel - Unisex
    Project Pinball Charity
    £ 37.00
    Lighting - Led
    PinballToys
    $ 89.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 5,599.00
    Pinball Machine
    Operation Pinball
    $ 66.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 14.00
    Electronics
    Yorktown Parts and Equip
    $ 15.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Pinball Haus
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 89.99
    Lighting - Led
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 299.00
    Lighting - Interactive
    ...redshiftLED

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside