(Topic ID: 264807)

I Love Location Pinball Stickers - Gauging Interest

By jdoz2

4 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

hearticon.jpg
    RectangleMockup.jpg
    #1 4 years ago

Hey all!

Like majority of people out there, my income has been affected by all this virus junk. I work at a local arcade that has closed and all the machines I operate are making nothing until this all blows over.

I wanted to come up with a way to bring in a little extra money for me personally, while helping operators or arcades out there that are affected by this as well, so I came up with this little “ I <3 Location pinball” sticker.

If anyone is interested please shoot me a message and I will put you on the list! I haven't placed the order yet, but will as soon as I get an idea how many stickers are needed.

OPERATORS/ARCADE OWNERS:
    If you are a fellow operator/arcade/barcade owner and you would like to use this design to make your own stickers/shirts/whatever, Ill send you the files for you to use however you want. I can also add your stickers to my order and sell them to you at cost+shipping if that is more helpful.

Die Cut “Heart Icon” 3x2.5in - $3.50ea Shipped

Rectangle “I love location pinball” - 3x2in $2ea shipped

I’ve got a few other designs in the works and I’ll be sure to post them here if there is any interest.

Thanks and have a good one!

hearticon.jpghearticon.jpgRectangleMockup.jpgRectangleMockup.jpg
    #2 4 years ago

If things are better by August I’d love to sell these at my show!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-love-location-pinball-stickers-gauging-interest- and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.