(Topic ID: 292695)

I love Bingo, Their backglass, their artwork and playfield are a real

By regismaltais

2 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 2 years ago

Hi,

I'm from Canada

I love Bingo, Their backglass, their artwork and playfield are a real piece of art!

The mechanical genius underneath them is unbelievable!

But I live in a small Condo and I cannot afford to find some room even only for one

So I'm a programmer this is my actual work and I have decided to try to makes some Bingo with Future Pinball, if you don't mind

I know that someone sell some kind of subscription in order to access 78 Bingo, but honestly I believe, that they should be free, so everyone can play with them and find in love with them

So if you know some nice places in order to get nice photo of Playfields, backglass, magic screen, ... it would be awesome

thank you for helping me in this personal project

#2 2 years ago

I think Vik camp? If I remember right and bingopodcast knows stuff too.

There is a em bingo emulator stand alone app, Iā€™d love to see it inside future pin or vpx.

Good luck!

#3 2 years ago

Good luck with your project!

I've patterned out all the portioning for every game wire for wire, so if you want to save a bit of time (ok, a LOT of time), that stuff is all open source at GitHub.com/bingopodcast/bingos
    The mechanical spin is approximated, there are plenty of other ways to tackle that issue.

Unfortunately, I don't have the rights to distribute the artwork, so that repository doesn't include any backglass art.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-love-bingo-their-backglass-their-artwork-and-playfield-are-a-real and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.