(Topic ID: 6042)

I Love all of you!

By the96stang

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Red_Riding_Hood-.jpg
    love.jpg
    walter.gif
    images.jpeg
    selma.jpg
    There are 57 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 12 years ago
    Quoted from TheDude:

Am I the only one around here who gives a shit about the rules?

I don't follow you, what rules have the rest of us broken?

Side note: If I'm ever in a gun fight my opponent can have John Goodman, not very steady lol!

#52 12 years ago

I've always loved you.

love.jpglove.jpg

#53 12 years ago

^^^^^ Great image for this thread.

#54 12 years ago

Yea, I love all of you.
    My avatar photo was the best representation of my wife when we met playing pinball at a local tavern. Since she wrote the bio and I encourage her to play and get on Pinside I thought it was okay. Saying this avatar is my wife’s exact photo is like saying you’re the one in yours. If everyone approves it would make me feel a lot better. Thanks in advance for all your approvals.
    OORAH!

Red_Riding_Hood-.jpgRed_Riding_Hood-.jpg

#55 12 years ago
    Quoted from jrrdw:

I don't follow you, what rules have the rest of us broken?

I think you've just found the humour in Walter's words without realising it... or maybe I've not realised the humour in your words...?

#56 12 years ago
    Quoted from pinballslave:

I think you've just found the humour in Walter's words without realising it...

Ah, sarcasm! Some times it's just hard to see.

#57 12 years ago
    Quoted from jrrdw:

Ah, sarcasm!

I'm not sure it was sarcasm... more constructive observation with a twist of uncertainty and potential for utter confusion...

There are 57 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-love-all-of-you/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.