Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Mojojedi
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

002.JPG
    003.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider johnkinkokomo.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 11 years ago

but I finally got the Black Hole mostly LEDed out. The chase lights in the backbox really look good.

003.JPG003.JPG 002.JPG002.JPG

#11 11 years ago

Thanks guys. This is my first pin (I know right) and we have had it for probably around seven years. Nothing like a Gottlieb System 80 to get you started right! Apollo_13 It's just swapping bulbs on this one. Now the lights that light up the lower playfield are different. I have read somewhere that one can change the voltage to those lights and then go to a normal bulb, but have not done so. In seven years and 26 or so pins this one is special and will be staying.

#15 11 years ago

I have to admit that I stole the idea of lighting the entrance area to the lower playfield with red from someone else. I thought it looked great as well, and it turned out that I had enough bulbs laying around to make it happen! Really happy with the way it turned out!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider johnkinkokomo.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-know-this-is-old-hat-now?tu=johnkinkokomo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.