3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 49 posts
  • 30 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by CrazyLevi
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 5 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

images_(1)_(resized).jpg
    Eminem_(resized).jpg
    Superman_(resized).jpg
    pasted_image_(resized).png
    1458837574388-226482108_(resized).jpg

#2 3 years ago

Makes that $10K Taxi I saw on ebay last week a downright bargain!

#4 3 years ago

it is because of shows like pawn stars and the picker guys. now anyone who has anything that is rusty thinks it is now worth a billion dollars because it has rust....excuse me patina on it.

#6 3 years ago

Clark, I don't know how you have the time to be so well versed in every topic and fight the crime of the world.

#7 3 years ago

I have seen this discussed as well, only difference is now he took the price up 10K and took away the offer to buy any BTTF for 10K... and what the hell is he talking about BTTF4, there is no way in hell there will be another one

#9 3 years ago
    Quoted from Hougie:

Clark, I don't know how you have the time to be so well versed in every topic and fight the crime of the world.

I can be in multiple places at once

Quoted from mikeincali:

Sorry I don't follow pinside as closely as others.

No worries

#10 3 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

No worries

That avatar is Superman? That makes so much more sense. For years I thought it was agent Shaw from "Chuck" and thought it was an obscure avatar choice.

#11 3 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

No worries

He IS faster than a speeding bullet you know....

#12 3 years ago
    Quoted from EvanDickson:

That avatar is Superman? That makes so much more sense. For years I thought it was agent Shaw from "Chuck" and thought it was an obscure avatar choice.

Holy Jeebus, man. Go watch some movies...

#13 3 years ago
    Quoted from pmWolf:

I guess I have. IMDB says the same actor has also been Superman. That must be him in the avatar:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0348150/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_40

Now to re-rail the thread:

IN MY DAY, A MINTY BTTF COST $500 AND WE LIKED IT! ALSO, THIS EBAY PERSON IS CRAZEBALLS.

#14 3 years ago

I don't know what ForceFlow looks like, but since recently joining the pinside party, now I imagine him when I read his messages as Clark Kent from Daily Planet.

Quoted from chucktee:

He IS faster than a speeding bullet you know

Indeed! Always the first one to set the thread records straight!!

#15 3 years ago

Okay...I'll spill the beans:

ForceFlow is actually IBM's Watson, which is why he can be everywhere at once and all things to all people. Robin enlisted him as an experimental non-human moderator to monitor for key words and phrases. It's worked incredibly well thus far.

He truly is Superman...and you should see him kick ass on Jeopardy!

#16 3 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

ForceFlow is actually IBM's Watson,

There's only one way to tell...

Forceflow, you're in a desert, walking along in the sand, when all of sudden you look down...

You look down and see a tortoise, Forceflow. It's crawling toward you...

You know what a turtle is? Same thing.

The tortoise lays on its back, its belly baking in the hot sun, beating its legs trying to turn itself over, but it can't. Not without your help. But you're not helping...

#17 3 years ago

lol, you guys are a riot

Quoted from EvanDickson:

I guess I have. IMDB says the same actor has also been Superman. That must be him in the avatar:
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0348150/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_40

That was one of the worst Superman movies, IMHO. Hollywood just doesn't get that Superman is not a dark & gritty character.

My avatar is a photo of Christopher Reeve, not the Brandon Routh (although, I did enjoy Chuck when it was airing).

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0078346/
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0081573/
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0839995/

Quoted from EvanDickson:

Now to re-rail the thread:
    IN MY DAY, A MINTY BTTF COST $500 AND WE LIKED IT! ALSO, THIS EBAY PERSON IS CRAZEBALLS.

lol

#18 3 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

lol, you guys are a riot

That's a nice way of putting it.

#19 3 years ago

The only way to tell if ForceFlow is a human, and not a super computer, is for him/it to respond to the following scenario:

There is a runaway train barreling down the railway tracks. Ahead, on the tracks, there are five people tied up and unable to move. The train is headed straight for them. You are standing some distance off in the train yard, next to a lever. If you pull this lever, the train will switch to a different set of tracks. HOWEVER, you notice that there is one person on this alternate track, also tied up and unable to move. You have 3 options: (1) Do nothing, and the train kills the five people on the main track. (2) Pull the lever, diverting the train onto the side track where it will kill one person. (3) You see a suspicious looking fat man standing beside the tracks, and after thinking briefly about it, if you were to push the fat man into the train, he would be large enough to stop it from hitting the 5 tied up people, but inevitably killing him. What if he's the one who tied up these people? You don't know, but it's an option.

Which is the correct choice? WHAT WILL YOU DO FORCEFLOW?

#20 3 years ago
    Quoted from mbaumle:

The only way to tell if ForceFlow is a human, and not a super computer, is for him/it to respond to the following scenario:
    There is a runaway train barreling down the railway tracks. Ahead, on the tracks, there are five people tied up and unable to move. The train is headed straight for them. You are standing some distance off in the train yard, next to a lever. If you pull this lever, the train will switch to a different set of tracks. HOWEVER, you notice that there is one person on this alternate track, also tied up and unable to move. You have 3 options: (1) Do nothing, and the train kills the five people on the main track. (2) Pull the lever, diverting the train onto the side track where it will kill one person. (3) You see a suspicious looking fat man standing beside the tracks, and after thinking briefly about it, if you were to push the fat man into the train, he would be large enough to stop it from hitting the 5 tied up people, but inevitably killing him. Which is the correct choice?

Swoop in and get everybody off the tracks

#21 3 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

Damn.... Forgot about that option.

#22 3 years ago
    Quoted from Tomahawkjim:

Forceflow, you're in a desert, walking along in the sand, when all of sudden you look down...
    The tortoise lays on its back, its belly baking in the hot sun, beating its legs trying to turn itself over, but it can't. Not without your help. But you're not helping...

If it can still crawl towards me, it's probably not on its back...

#23 3 years ago

Hmmm....
    Am I the only one not drinking right now???

#24 3 years ago

Just tea, here.

1458837574388-226482108_(resized).jpg

#26 3 years ago
    Quoted from Tomahawkjim:

These guys are so clueless to the REAL movies of our time.
    Terrific Blade Runner quote-

#27 3 years ago

If a $110K pinball is too rich for your blood, you can instead go for his $1850 Space Mission pinball that has miraculously been turned into a $150 Chicago Coin Cinema:

ebay.com link » Pinball Space Mission Working Williams Science Fiction Coinop

#28 3 years ago
    Quoted from ejg10532626:

These guys are so clueless to the REAL movies of our time.
    Terrific Blade Runner quote-

Hah, didn't even catch the source of that until you mentioned it. In my defense, I have other movies that are more near and dear to me than Blade Runner. I don't think I've even seen it in at least 10 years since it didn't really resonate with me.

#29 3 years ago

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

#30 3 years ago

I know ForceFlow and I am going to reveal his secret identity::

Superman_(resized).jpg

#31 3 years ago
    Quoted from ScottinSGFNY:

I know ForceFlow and I am going to reveal his secret identity::
    Superman_(resized).jpg

Those are some super chin whiskers

#32 3 years ago

He keeps talking about Michael J Fox, he is not even ON the machine... I wonder if he even knows that...

#33 3 years ago
    Quoted from balboarules:

He keeps talking about Michael J Fox, he is not even ON the machine... I wonder if he even knows that...

Autographed picture of Eminem instead?

Eminem_(resized).jpg

#34 3 years ago
    Quoted from Hougie:

I always like to read Mr Kents's contributions.

#35 3 years ago

So let me get this straight: Clark Kent is not in fact a pinball aficionado who hangs on PinSide and Eminem was secretly the star of Back to the Future?

I knew living on that island all those years was a bad idea. What's next? A professional football team in Tennessee?

#36 3 years ago
    Quoted from Mike_M:

So let me get this straight: Clark Kent is not in fact a pinball aficionado who hangs on PinSide and Eminem was secretly the star of Back to the Future?
    I knew living on that island all those years was a bad idea. What's next? A professional football team in Tennessee?

Open the dam angel packing would ya!

#37 3 years ago
    Quoted from Mike_M:

Well, good news.

Tennessee still does not have a professional football team.

(My condolences, TN residents).

Pete

#38 3 years ago

I feel like I should say something snarky here and defend my home state, but I really don't care anything about football.

#39 3 years ago

Could be worse, you could live in Cleveland like me. I forget what professional football is.

#40 3 years ago
    Quoted from Geocab:

Could be worse, you could live in Cleveland like me. I forget what professional football is.

What?? You guys just signed Robert Griffin III! You're all set!

A Heisman-trophy winning QB from the state of Texas? What could go wrong??

Pete

#41 3 years ago

images_(1)_(resized).jpg

#42 3 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

Thought you were more powerful than a locomotive? Think I've seen you standing in front of a charging train and stopping it dead in the tracks. No damage to train or contents. Much better to swoop down in front of the five people and to stop train. Untie people while train passenger cheer and take your pic. Say hi to Lois as TV channels report live. Then, fly home and read Pinside.

#43 3 years ago

Pricey in your opinion? phoenix.craigslist.org link

#44 3 years ago
    Quoted from Lotr-Hobbit:

For routed games that are probably full of hacks? Yup.

#45 3 years ago

What's up with package deals asking top dollar and beyond? I guess I'm crazy in thinking package deals should include a deal somewhere in there.

#46 3 years ago

Hey guys, you are missing the real bargain, the shipping is only $7.85 shipped usps priority mail.....just got to fold it up to fit in the package...

#47 3 years ago
    Quoted from Lotr-Hobbit:

Pricey? You bet your sweet bippy that's pricey. $10K for a Space Shuttle, T2, & a Star Trek 25th? Really?

#48 3 years ago
    Quoted from pmWolf:

If I owned 65 pinball machines, I wouldn't have time to watch any movies.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 19.00
    Cabinet - Other
    Chrome Candy
    $ 129.25
    Lighting - Led
    The MOD Couple
    $ 76.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 43.00
    Lighting - Led
    Pin Mods
    Pinball Machine
    Great American Pinball
    $ 89.95
    Lighting - Interactive
    Pin Bright
    $ 35.00
    $ 175.00
    Lighting - Interactive
    Professor Pinball
    $ 9.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 7,395.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms
    $ 99.00
    Hardware
    Pappy's Pinball Palace
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 27.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 7,499.00
    Pinball Machine
    Little Shop Of Games
    $ 69.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 235.00
    Boards
    RS Technologies
    $ 99.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 66.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 7,299.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms
    $ 79.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    pinballmod
    $ 89.99
    Lighting - Led
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Playfield - Decals
    Flashinstinct
    $ 6.95

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside