(Topic ID: 107045)

I keep checking the PPS forum hoping to see that thread that says.....

By mrclean

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 27 posts
  • 16 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Pablito
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pablito.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#24 9 years ago
    Quoted from mrclean:

I agree with this comment as well and I'm sure that's ultimately part of the actual delay...Not just the UL stuff. To me it seems great thus far. Haters gonna hate (aka *most* current owners of MM), but I'd still rather MM owners point out any variances between MM & MMRLE, and have Rick / PPS fix them now.

Well said. At first it annoyed me hearing all of the negative comments about my future MM. But then I realized that all this nit picking and scrutiny over art (centered start button), castle sequence (weird at first, now good), trim (got black as an option because of all the gold complaints), and flipper strength (got adjustable dial) is hopefully going to lead to a really well made replica of MM that plays and looks like the original. So now we just need a few more complaints about screen tearing and translite quality and we should be home free.

#27 9 years ago
    Quoted from mrclean:

I thought that a surprise when shipped was going to be a multi colored DMD, (not just monochrome) and you wouldn't need to wait for a code update, to have the animations multi colored. I understand this will eventually be provided but I would imagine with the game being delayed this might now be even more of a possibility at launch. The translites won't they have adjustable LED lighting on the back box to help enhance the colors ?!

I doubt we're going to get multi-colored display when it launches. I actually don't mind a little bit of a wait on it either. It will be a nice upgrade and freshen up the game after a few months of owning it. As for the translite, it sounds like the colors aren't as vivid as they could be and the images not as sharp. Maybe that will change by production start, maybe it won't. I sure hope it does.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pablito.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-keep-checking-the-pps-forum-hoping-to-see-that-thread-that-says?tu=pablito and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.