Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 25 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by zr11990
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 4 years ago

2020, I cant believe it. The silly woman doing reservations had no idea what I was talking about. See you fuckers there. Please bring some good games, I don't want to be playing peoples crappy stuff.
    BTW Have the rooms always been so expensive? She quoted me 175$.

#2 4 years ago
    Quoted from zr11990:

2020, I cant believe it. The silly woman doing reservations had no idea what I was talking about. See you fuckers there. Please bring some good games, I don't want to be playing peoples crappy stuff.
    BTW Have the rooms always been so expensive? She quoted me 175$.

We were quoted $140 for a king bed and $150 for 2 queens. That's before any taxes or fees.

#3 4 years ago
    Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

We were quoted $140 for a king bed and $150 for 2 queens. That's before any taxes or fees.

Im telling

#4 4 years ago

Fuck me. She gave me the premium suite. When I called back she said that not only are the TPF block rooms gone but the whole Hotel is booked solid. Anyone want to but a room for 1K a night?

#5 4 years ago

I just booked a room at the Hyatt across the street for $113 per night. It's probably a closer walk to the festival than staying at the Embassy Suites hotel.

#6 4 years ago

What are the dates?

#7 4 years ago

I have not reserved a room for the 2020 TPF.

#8 4 years ago
    Quoted from MrBally:

I have not reserved a room for the 2020 TPF.

Then it looks like you are SOL my friend.

#9 4 years ago
    Quoted from pickleric:

What are the dates?

March 26 - 29 2020

#10 4 years ago

King Suite was $140 when I booked online earlier today...pretax.

#11 4 years ago
    Quoted from GSones:

March 26 - 29 2020

Thanks for the dates. Got a room across the street as well. Where did the dates originally get posted? How did everyone find out so fast!?

#12 4 years ago

I cannot believe they are sold out and they just announced it today. This thing is going to be so crowded you wont be able to swing a dead cat without hitting someone.

#13 4 years ago

I did a few weeks ago. CGC is sending me. Gonna have mugs.

LTG : )

#14 4 years ago

I'll just wait for deeproot to postpone their TPF release plans. Plenty of rooms should open up.

#15 4 years ago
    Quoted from zr11990:

I cannot believe they are sold out and they just announced it today. This thing is going to be so crowded you wont be able to swing a dead cat without hitting someone.

Vendor/exhibitors got a 60 minute head start for booking a room, and from experience from previous years I dropped everything as soon as I got the email to book our room for 2020.

#16 4 years ago

And I was thinking I would be one of the first. I was actually the last.

#17 4 years ago

I got mine about 10 minutes after I received the email announcing they were available. At first I thought I had missed out, because like an idiot I kept typing in "TPF" instead of "TPB" in the "Group Code" box. Every time I did that, it told me there were no rooms available. Once I spelled the acronym correctly, it let me get a king suite for $140.

#18 4 years ago

When I tried this afternoon the only room available was a handicap accessible two queen room for $273/night.

4 months later
    #19 4 years ago

First Guest announcement is Sylvester McCoy, the 7th Doctor.

3 weeks later
    #20 4 years ago

anyone who has a spare room they don't need please let me know...

#21 4 years ago
    Quoted from NeilMcRae:

anyone who has a spare room they don't need please let me know...

Neil...the Hyatt House across the street is only $139 a night with a TPF rate....

#22 4 years ago
    Quoted from AUKraut:

Neil...the Hyatt House across the street is only $139 a night with a TPF rate....

such a long walk LOL

#23 4 years ago

Don't know if I'm being sent. Got a room just in case.

LTG : )

#24 4 years ago

I think the Hyatt house is sold out too. So I’m in the boat of needing a room too if anyone cancels at either embassy suites or Hyatt house. Otherwise, I guess I’ll just have to hoof it a little further. Thanks in advance!

2 weeks later
    #25 4 years ago

I will probably not be going. Ill let you know when/if I cancel my room.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-just-reserved-a-room-for-the-2020-tpf?hl=wyopin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.