(Topic ID: 121760)

I just LOVE Farsight's The Pinball Arcade!!!

By Robotoes

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 62 posts
  • 41 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Gorno
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0288.PNG
    IMG_0333.PNG
    IMG_0332.PNG
    IMG_0329.PNG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BigDan.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#35 9 years ago
    Quoted from PismoArcade:

Addams Family for the PS4 is especially cool.

How are people able to get Addams Family off of the Playstation network? I know it is available for iOS but when I go to "season 4" on PSN using my PS3 the only game listed in the Season 4 folder is Phantom of the Opera and nothing else.

I heard that Xbox will be getting titles before PS and figured thats what was going on but I guess I was wrong.

Does anybody have Addams Family on their PS3?

1 week later
    #48 9 years ago
    Quoted from RampShot11:

Go to the Icon for the pinball arcade on the ps3 Main menu, press either start or select (can't remember which one) and it will bring up a menu that should have an option to "check for update" The update you need should be there, once you've updated the App , the rest of the season 4 tables should be there.

I tried that and it said that I had the latest version but still only have Phantom in the Season 4 folder on my PS3. You'd think that they would want my $$$

I want to buy TAF but only on my PS3 because I can't nudge the table well on their mobile version plus I don't feel like paying for the same table 3 separate time so I can play it on my devices. I wouldn't mind if I was purchasing physical copies of the game but these are just digital downloads to play it on 3 separate devices. Just imagine the people that spent over $100 on the PSN only to find out that they don't carry over to iOS/android or PC.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BigDan.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-just-love-farsights-the-pinball-arcade?tu=BigDan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.