(Topic ID: 13784)

I Just Joined Up Here On Pinside.

By Pinball-Muggle

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 12 years ago

Avast Me-Harties ...
    Looks like this could be where the "Good-Ones" have come to ecsape the all BS on RGP. (I hope anyway).

So hello out there ... to the folks I know (both from the pin shows and rgp) ... and all the new ones too.

Also .. Please speak up if your a bingo guy (like me).

Thanks for having me & all the best.

Steve Smith
    Richmond VA

#2 12 years ago

Welcome, you are in the right place.

#4 12 years ago

Leave now it's a cult, these people will.....nooooo...help me I being held in robins ....

#5 12 years ago

welcome to pinside. the antidote to rgp. all good people here.

#6 12 years ago

Welcome! I'm a total noob. No pin's (yet), and I love this place! I've been glued to this forum ever since signing up. Enjoy, and welcome aboard.

#7 12 years ago

Welcome to the madness! Please plan on spending several hours a day here from now on =)

#9 12 years ago

Welcome aboard Steve...

#10 12 years ago

Seems like Pinside has been picking up a lot of RGP refugees over the past few months...which is good.

#11 12 years ago

Hey from Herndon!

#12 12 years ago

Welcome from Suffolk, VA. Enjoy your stay!

#13 12 years ago

Welcome, newbie myself

#15 12 years ago

Welcome to the MADNESS of PINBALL. This is the place for some good help and some drama every once in a while but this the place for the real Pinhead.
    WELCOME

#16 12 years ago

welcome

less drama= more pinball fun

#17 12 years ago

Welcome!! Viva la Pinball!

#18 12 years ago

Welcome!

#19 12 years ago

Hi

#20 12 years ago

Welcome to the addiction.

#21 12 years ago

Welcome home Steve.

#22 12 years ago
    Quoted from JIM_Z:

less drama= more pinball fun

I wouldn't say thatttt... It IS getting better though.
    I'd say we have comfortably reached the 75/20/5 mark! (Pinball/Drama/Boobs.)

Welcome to the Pinside P-M!

#23 12 years ago

Welcome to Pinside!!!!

#25 12 years ago
    Quoted from kmoore88:

Seems like Pinside has been picking up a lot of RGP refugees over the past few months...

Count me as one of the refugees. The forum is great, and the website in general is the best pinball site out there

#28 12 years ago

Welcome Steve

Real bingo not bad from time to time but not pin bingo.

#29 12 years ago

Welcome to Pinside Pinball-Muggle
    no need for any flame suits on here

#30 12 years ago

Welcome from the end of I-64.

#32 12 years ago

Welcome. I actually grew up in the west end of Richmond.

#33 12 years ago

welcome to the one and only true place!

#34 12 years ago

Welcome...... this is "the" place to be for pinball!

#35 12 years ago

Thanks for all the greetings. I’m just new to this site – been a pinhead since 1965.
    I used to play a Teacher’s Pet way back then (which was new at the time).
    I have no idea how dimes I dropped in that thing. I’d like to own a decent example one day.
    I was going to buy one from Mark Clayton but after his stroke we may never see him again. Sad thing – he’s one of the good guys.

A couple of years ago I wrote a small story that was posted by Bingo Pinball Historian Danny Leach – It’s a fun read.
    If you like, here’s a link to it: http://danny.cdyn.com/9.htm

Also I made a photo story thing about an extensive restoration project I undertook that even non-pinheads seem to like.
    If you like, here’s a link to that too…
    http://s841.photobucket.com/albums/zz336/Cabinut/Bikini%20Bingo%20Pinball%20Restoration/?albumview=slideshow

That’s enough story telling for now – I’ll likely be luring more than posting. Thanks again folks,

Happy Trails,

Steve Smith
    Richmond VA

#36 12 years ago

A big Howdy from Texas! Loved seeing the pictures of your Bikini Bingo restoration - great job! ....I also liked the 'enhanced' backglass.

#37 12 years ago

welcome

#39 12 years ago

Welcome from Long Island NY

#40 12 years ago

Heh, I guess another Virginian joined Pinside nearly at the same time as me.
    The circumstances are different for me though, I have hardly ever played pinball in my life, but got to play some great pins while on vacation to Boston for a week. I decided to join this site right after I got home.

#41 12 years ago

Welcome to the site!

#42 12 years ago
    Quoted from Pinball-Muggle:

Thanks for all the greetings. I’m just new to this site – been a pinhead since 1965.
    I used to play a Teacher’s Pet way back then (which was new at the time).
    I have no idea how dimes I dropped in that thing. I’d like to own a decent example one day.
    I was going to buy one from Mark Clayton but after his stroke we may never see him again. Sad thing – he’s one of the good guys.
    A couple of years ago I wrote a small story that was posted by Bingo Pinball Historian Danny Leach – It’s a fun read.
    If you like, here’s a link to it: http://danny.cdyn.com/9.htm
    Also I made a photo story thing about an extensive restoration project I undertook that even non-pinheads seem to like.
    If you like, here’s a link to that too…
    http://s841.photobucket.com/albums/zz336/Cabinut/Bikini%20Bingo%20Pinball%20Restoration/?albumview=slideshow
    That’s enough story telling for now – I’ll likely be luring more than posting. Thanks again folks,
    Happy Trails,
    Steve Smith
    Richmond VA

Hi and welcome to the site. Im going to read your stories and if you dont mind,Id like to pick your brain about my bingo pin. I never did get it working. Ive made some progress but its still sick. Its a 1970/71 (i dont remember now) Bally, Double up. Its in great shape and I have an extra complete backbox. Anyways about that later. Again, Welcome and make your self at home.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-just-joined-up-here-on-pinside?responsive=0 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.