Topic Stats

• 225 posts
  • 121 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 57 days ago by Rensh
  • Topic is favorited by 14 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 12 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Lebowski Boards (resized).jpg
23A126D8-7E86-4393-8D7D-5143E06357EA (resized).png
80FFD73F-5445-4B3D-A05F-2A767ADAC912 (resized).png
Screenshot_20190320-222651_Messenger (1) (resized).jpg
inconceivable-wallace-shawn-princess-bride-800x500 (resized).jpg
The Dude (resized).jpg
tbl.jpg
6194179280e046fb94becdad5fb08a17lg (resized).jpg
IMG_5082 (resized).JPG
c2844bbd4d4c6d391da15902338f8be559bdccc7 (resized).jpg
5376CEBF-DD5F-48C7-B255-5A22BBF7E166 (resized).png
2CB9EA5B-59C0-4AF5-A40D-7B7C4C502B54 (resized).jpeg

There are 225 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 5.
#1 63 days ago

... that Barry and Jaap settled the lawsuit.

Not giving credit to Kaneda’s Pinball Podcast.

I ran here.

Edit : Moderation notice: Likely to be Fake news.

#2 63 days ago

Can you imagine how upset people that spent $20,000 would be if it did? They had to know there was a risk more would be made or sold off.

#3 63 days ago

I hope this is true big lebowski is one of my favorite movies and one of my all time dream themes.

#4 63 days ago

If Kaneda is correct ...

#59 is FINALLY COMING HOME after 5 years!!!

#5 63 days ago
Quoted from PinballTilt:

Can you imagine how upset people that spent $20,000 would be if it did?

$10k by Christmas.

#6 63 days ago

I just listened to Kaneda’s latest podcast and heard the news as well. I’m in. Can’t wait.

#7 63 days ago

Who would invest in them at this point to order one?

#8 63 days ago

That’s awesome!!! This theme is sick!!!

#9 63 days ago

70 games available ... number of EA’s is higher than that.

#10 63 days ago

I hope so.. id like to own one at some point... but not paying 15-20k

#11 63 days ago

Did Kaneda mention who his source was?

#12 63 days ago

Hope everyone gets their games and that DP finishes the code.

#13 63 days ago

Curious to see how this plays out. Hopefully all who paid finally get theirs and get them first.

#14 63 days ago

I played a prototype a while ago before the last code update. Was a fun shooting game. Upper playfeild has flipper issues. But I now know why. And the code was lacking. But I enjoyed the theme integration. Definitly on my want list. But not until I can get one guaranteed.
Here’s me and “the dude” celebrating. (The dude is my puppy)

2CB9EA5B-59C0-4AF5-A40D-7B7C4C502B54 (resized).jpeg
#15 63 days ago

I'm in if this is true. Great theme and the game plays well.

#16 63 days ago

Just saw one pop up for sale today for 17K. Think ill wait

#17 63 days ago
Quoted from PinballTilt:

Can you imagine how upset people that spent $20,000 would be if it did?

Wah wah wah. If you speculate on something like this when it’s known that at least 40 more boxed games exist, that’s on you...I hope everyone who still has money paid in gets their games finally...that’s who I care about. Not some A-holes who overpaid while others stressed and suffered.

#18 63 days ago

I knew there had to be a reason 2 or 3 of them magically showed up FS this month.

#19 63 days ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

I ran here.

IF true, for the love of......Please, nobody pre-pay for anything. Only when it is ready to be delivered by a dealer should anything be paid. Lessons should have been learned by now.

#20 63 days ago

I wonder if Mr Pinball will be distributing this awesome game if the games get produced again?

#21 63 days ago
Quoted from WW2GURU:

Just saw one pop up for sale today for 17K. Think ill wait

Where?

#22 63 days ago

Seattle.

5376CEBF-DD5F-48C7-B255-5A22BBF7E166 (resized).png

#24 63 days ago

I’d be in for a Beatles Gold price tag

#25 63 days ago

I really hope this is true.

#26 63 days ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

I ran here.

It's been known by some for a while since playfields and parts and stuff were being built up for at least the last six months.

IF they actually ship a reasonable number, I'd be interested in getting one for a decent price.

#27 63 days ago
Quoted from vireland:

It's been known by some for a while since playfields and parts and stuff were being built up for at least the last six months.
IF they actually ship a reasonable number, I'd be interested in getting one for a decent price.

What was the original price?

#28 63 days ago
Quoted from Shabazz18:

JJP money, like $8500-9000. I'd totally pay that if they got the software straightened out. But I would NOT preorder. There'd have to be a machine physically in the distributor's possession before I'd buy.

#29 63 days ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

Lessons should have been learned by now.

Nobody learns anything in this hobby, lol. That's why the same things keep happening over and over. Code not done, people waiting forever for preorders or never getting them, etc, this has been going on for over 10 years now.

#30 63 days ago
Quoted from Shabazz18:

$8,500 pre-ordered

Shipping from CoinTaker (US distributor) not included

#31 63 days ago

#7 is for sale on the pinside marketplace, though he's taking bids and not sure if he really wants to sell it, someone bid it up to $15k last I saw. I'm a Lebowski fan 100%, i have "The Dude Abides" t-shirt and people always compliment it when I wear it. My wife though.. she doesnt understand.

#32 63 days ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Wah wah wah. If you speculate on something like this when it’s known that at least 40 more boxed games exist, that’s on you...I hope everyone who still has money paid in gets their games finally...that’s who I care about. Not some A-holes who overpaid while others stressed and suffered.

So someone that pays 20k for a game is an a-hole. That's ridiculous.

#33 63 days ago

hope so! lots of guys trying to make their retirement this week. think 4-5 is for sale right now.

#34 63 days ago

Yeah, but one is broken, one has been “sale pending” for weeks with no response to PMs, one wanted $25k but is unsure about selling it at all.... NIB from the factory is spectacular news, especially if they work out the bugs from the first run! I wonder if this next batch of 70 will have the same bugs and flaws...?

#35 63 days ago

Unless the game was correctly redesigned, the game is not particularly reliable from personal experience.
Best to have a bit of patience here, even if it could be offered at the original purchase price.
Here is one of the first 50 games, still collecting dust.

c2844bbd4d4c6d391da15902338f8be559bdccc7 (resized).jpg

#36 63 days ago

Can someone sum up the podcast? Is this really a thing or is it an early april fools joke?

#37 63 days ago

Sadly, fake news

I texted with Barry yesterday about whether there was any news. Overnight the news was launched. I checked again with Barry this morning. He says he has no idea where the news is coming from, but it's not true.

#38 63 days ago
Quoted from xTheBlackKnightx:

Unless the game was correctly redesigned, the game is not particularly reliable from personal experience.
Best to have a bit of patience here, even if it could be offered at the original purchase price.
[quoted image]

What's wrong with it?

#39 63 days ago

[quoted image]

Is that stage lighting underneath it?

#40 63 days ago
Quoted from adamross:

Did Kaneda mention who his source was?

Like that'd happen haha

#41 63 days ago
Quoted from HighProtein:

Like that'd happen haha

The shoe shine box guy told him.

#42 63 days ago

Fake news!! Never happened!! No Big Lebowski for YOU!! Haha! Somewhere out there, Alien and The Dude are bowling in pinball heaven...

...back to our regularly scheduled programming...

#43 62 days ago

My #1 movie of all time, but the company and game need to prove themselves before I buy in. I also heard the reliability is terrible, the one in the Sunshine Laundromat always had issues and never worked properly, in the end they just turned it off.

Sort the game's engineering out, finish the code and I'll get you a toe by 3 o'clock this afternoon, with nail polish!

#44 62 days ago
Quoted from unigroove:

Sadly, fake news
I texted with Barry yesterday about whether there was any news. Overnight the news was launched. I checked again with Barry this morning. He says he has no idea where the news is coming from, but it's not true.

Figured it was bullshit. to bad great theme.

#45 62 days ago

[quoted image]

What's wrong that cant be fixed?

#46 62 days ago
Quoted from unigroove:

Sadly, fake news

Bummer I really hope at least those that preordered get their game. I read in another thread that around 140 people are paid in full and waiting for their games.

#47 62 days ago
Quoted from unigroove:

Sadly, fake news

Sorry, real journalism is not allowed in pinball

#48 62 days ago
Quoted from solarvalue:

Sorry, real journalism is not allowed in pinball

Sadly, I think real journalism is gone for all news. Have you read news articles lately? Bad grammar, poor spelling, lack of investigating before putting the "news" out.

#49 62 days ago

Why do people still listen to that guy? Seems he only cares about getting people talking about him regardless of how.

#50 62 days ago

could it be he wanted to manipulate prices so he can get one cheaper? stopped listening to him the day he got drunk and got into a fight at the pinball tournament.. so classy

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Seattle, WA
$ 21.00
$ 45.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 50.00
$ 399.95
There are 225 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 5.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside