inconceivable-wallace-shawn-princess-bride-800x500 (resized).jpg
The Dude (resized).jpg
tbl.jpg
6194179280e046fb94becdad5fb08a17lg (resized).jpg
IMG_5082 (resized).JPG
c2844bbd4d4c6d391da15902338f8be559bdccc7 (resized).jpg
5376CEBF-DD5F-48C7-B255-5A22BBF7E166 (resized).png
2CB9EA5B-59C0-4AF5-A40D-7B7C4C502B54 (resized).jpeg
There are 234 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 5.
#1 5 years ago

... that Barry and Jaap settled the lawsuit.

Not giving credit to Kaneda’s Pinball Podcast.

I ran here.

Edit : Moderation notice: Likely to be Fake news.

#2 5 years ago

Can you imagine how upset people that spent $20,000 would be if it did? They had to know there was a risk more would be made or sold off.

#3 5 years ago

I hope this is true big lebowski is one of my favorite movies and one of my all time dream themes.

#4 5 years ago

If Kaneda is correct ...

#59 is FINALLY COMING HOME after 5 years!!!

#5 5 years ago
Quoted from PinballTilt:

Can you imagine how upset people that spent $20,000 would be if it did?

$10k by Christmas.

#6 5 years ago

I just listened to Kaneda’s latest podcast and heard the news as well. I’m in. Can’t wait.

#7 5 years ago

Who would invest in them at this point to order one?

#8 5 years ago

That’s awesome!!! This theme is sick!!!

#9 5 years ago

70 games available ... number of EA’s is higher than that.

#10 5 years ago

I hope so.. id like to own one at some point... but not paying 15-20k

#11 5 years ago

Did Kaneda mention who his source was?

#12 5 years ago

Hope everyone gets their games and that DP finishes the code.

#13 5 years ago

Curious to see how this plays out. Hopefully all who paid finally get theirs and get them first.

#14 5 years ago

I played a prototype a while ago before the last code update. Was a fun shooting game. Upper playfeild has flipper issues. But I now know why. And the code was lacking. But I enjoyed the theme integration. Definitly on my want list. But not until I can get one guaranteed.
Here’s me and “the dude” celebrating. (The dude is my puppy)

2CB9EA5B-59C0-4AF5-A40D-7B7C4C502B54 (resized).jpeg2CB9EA5B-59C0-4AF5-A40D-7B7C4C502B54 (resized).jpeg
#15 5 years ago

I'm in if this is true. Great theme and the game plays well.

#16 5 years ago

Just saw one pop up for sale today for 17K. Think ill wait

#17 5 years ago
Quoted from PinballTilt:

Can you imagine how upset people that spent $20,000 would be if it did?

Wah wah wah. If you speculate on something like this when it’s known that at least 40 more boxed games exist, that’s on you...I hope everyone who still has money paid in gets their games finally...that’s who I care about. Not some A-holes who overpaid while others stressed and suffered.

#18 5 years ago

I knew there had to be a reason 2 or 3 of them magically showed up FS this month.

#19 5 years ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

I ran here.

IF true, for the love of......Please, nobody pre-pay for anything. Only when it is ready to be delivered by a dealer should anything be paid. Lessons should have been learned by now.

#20 5 years ago

I wonder if Mr Pinball will be distributing this awesome game if the games get produced again?

#21 5 years ago
Quoted from WW2GURU:

Just saw one pop up for sale today for 17K. Think ill wait

Where?

#22 5 years ago

Seattle.

5376CEBF-DD5F-48C7-B255-5A22BBF7E166 (resized).png5376CEBF-DD5F-48C7-B255-5A22BBF7E166 (resized).png

#24 5 years ago

I’d be in for a Beatles Gold price tag

#25 5 years ago

I really hope this is true.

#26 5 years ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

I ran here.

It's been known by some for a while since playfields and parts and stuff were being built up for at least the last six months.

IF they actually ship a reasonable number, I'd be interested in getting one for a decent price.

#27 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

It's been known by some for a while since playfields and parts and stuff were being built up for at least the last six months.
IF they actually ship a reasonable number, I'd be interested in getting one for a decent price.

What was the original price?

#28 5 years ago
Quoted from Shabazz18:

JJP money, like $8500-9000. I'd totally pay that if they got the software straightened out. But I would NOT preorder. There'd have to be a machine physically in the distributor's possession before I'd buy.

#29 5 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

Lessons should have been learned by now.

Nobody learns anything in this hobby, lol. That's why the same things keep happening over and over. Code not done, people waiting forever for preorders or never getting them, etc, this has been going on for over 10 years now.

#30 5 years ago
Quoted from Shabazz18:

$8,500 pre-ordered

Shipping from CoinTaker (US distributor) not included

#31 5 years ago

#7 is for sale on the pinside marketplace, though he's taking bids and not sure if he really wants to sell it, someone bid it up to $15k last I saw. I'm a Lebowski fan 100%, i have "The Dude Abides" t-shirt and people always compliment it when I wear it. My wife though.. she doesnt understand.

#32 5 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Wah wah wah. If you speculate on something like this when it’s known that at least 40 more boxed games exist, that’s on you...I hope everyone who still has money paid in gets their games finally...that’s who I care about. Not some A-holes who overpaid while others stressed and suffered.

So someone that pays 20k for a game is an a-hole. That's ridiculous.

#33 5 years ago

hope so! lots of guys trying to make their retirement this week. think 4-5 is for sale right now.

#34 5 years ago

Yeah, but one is broken, one has been “sale pending” for weeks with no response to PMs, one wanted $25k but is unsure about selling it at all.... NIB from the factory is spectacular news, especially if they work out the bugs from the first run! I wonder if this next batch of 70 will have the same bugs and flaws...?

#35 5 years ago

Unless the game was correctly redesigned, the game is not particularly reliable from personal experience.
Best to have a bit of patience here, even if it could be offered at the original purchase price.
Here is one of the first 50 games, still collecting dust.

c2844bbd4d4c6d391da15902338f8be559bdccc7 (resized).jpgc2844bbd4d4c6d391da15902338f8be559bdccc7 (resized).jpg

#36 5 years ago

Can someone sum up the podcast? Is this really a thing or is it an early april fools joke?

#37 5 years ago

Sadly, fake news

I texted with Barry yesterday about whether there was any news. Overnight the news was launched. I checked again with Barry this morning. He says he has no idea where the news is coming from, but it's not true.

#38 5 years ago
Quoted from xTheBlackKnightx:

Unless the game was correctly redesigned, the game is not particularly reliable from personal experience.
Best to have a bit of patience here, even if it could be offered at the original purchase price.
[quoted image]

What's wrong with it?

#39 5 years ago

[quoted image]

Is that stage lighting underneath it?

#40 5 years ago
Quoted from adamross:

Did Kaneda mention who his source was?

Like that'd happen haha

#41 5 years ago
Quoted from HighProtein:

Like that'd happen haha

The shoe shine box guy told him.

#42 5 years ago

Fake news!! Never happened!! No Big Lebowski for YOU!! Haha! Somewhere out there, Alien and The Dude are bowling in pinball heaven...

...back to our regularly scheduled programming...

#43 5 years ago

My #1 movie of all time, but the company and game need to prove themselves before I buy in. I also heard the reliability is terrible, the one in the Sunshine Laundromat always had issues and never worked properly, in the end they just turned it off.

Sort the game's engineering out, finish the code and I'll get you a toe by 3 o'clock this afternoon, with nail polish!

#44 5 years ago
Quoted from unigroove:

Sadly, fake news
I texted with Barry yesterday about whether there was any news. Overnight the news was launched. I checked again with Barry this morning. He says he has no idea where the news is coming from, but it's not true.

Figured it was bullshit. to bad great theme.

#45 5 years ago

[quoted image]

What's wrong that cant be fixed?

#46 5 years ago
Quoted from unigroove:

Sadly, fake news

Bummer I really hope at least those that preordered get their game. I read in another thread that around 140 people are paid in full and waiting for their games.

#47 5 years ago
Quoted from unigroove:

Sadly, fake news

Sorry, real journalism is not allowed in pinball

#48 5 years ago
Quoted from solarvalue:

Sorry, real journalism is not allowed in pinball

Sadly, I think real journalism is gone for all news. Have you read news articles lately? Bad grammar, poor spelling, lack of investigating before putting the "news" out.

#49 5 years ago

Why do people still listen to that guy? Seems he only cares about getting people talking about him regardless of how.

#50 5 years ago

could it be he wanted to manipulate prices so he can get one cheaper? stopped listening to him the day he got drunk and got into a fight at the pinball tournament.. so classy

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

15,000 (OBO)
$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 44.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Decals
ScottyMods

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 22.50
Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
$ 13,600.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

$ 210.00
14,275 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dallas, TX
$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

There are 234 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 5.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-just-heard-that-the-big-lebowski-is-actually-coming-out- and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.