image.jpg
Picture 020.jpg
image.jpg
vac2.jpeg
vac.jpeg
truckster-side.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

There are 109 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
#1 10 years ago

I just talked to Jen and Jack on the phone!!! My game is ready!!! The entire pinball world just shivered because I'm going to get my WOZ!!!

I am just freak out happy! I can't wait to play the new code, and I can't wait to have this thing in my house! ROAD TRIP!!!!!

#2 10 years ago

Congrats to you!! How long of a drive to you have?

#3 10 years ago

When did you order? I'm still waiting. Sent an e-mail to Jen a few days ago and didn't hear back.

#4 10 years ago

I feel a Great Disturbance In The Force....Wizardfull News!!

#5 10 years ago

congrats. I'll be waiting until feb/march ish...

#6 10 years ago
Quoted from PappyBoyington:

Congrats to you!! How long of a drive to you have?

It's only about 6 hours, as long as there is no traffic! I had all kinds of plans of stopping in NYC for some fun, and maybe the Silverball Museum down in Asbury Park. But now that it is actually happening, all I want to do is get to the factory and see my game

Very Very Very excited. I've been avoiding playing the one on location near me, so I have not seen the last couple versions of the code, and it seems the game has really been coming together.

#7 10 years ago

You are going to love visiting the factory and chatting with 'the gang' ....

#8 10 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

You are going to love visiting the factory and chatting with 'the gang' ....

That will all just add to this! I mean I'm a nerd at heart, and I really want to see the factory and how they are building these things. It will be the first pinball factory I have been in. I've seen it in pictures a bunch, but seeing it live, that just sounds like a good time. Really looking forward to finally meeting Jack, and everyone there.

#9 10 years ago

..and maybe you can even squeeze some Hobbit info out of him.....

#10 10 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

I am just freak out happy! I can't wait to play the new code, and I can't wait to have this thing in my house! ROAD TRIP!!!!!

Get them to sign it for you.

LTG : )

#11 10 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

I just talked to Jen and Jack on the phone!!! My game is ready!!! The entire pinball world just shivered because I'm going to get my WOZ!!!

What is your invoice number and order date?

Gord

#12 10 years ago

Congrats, I got the call last Friday, just have to arrange the shipping, hope to have it for my Birthday next week!!

Wish I could make the trip to the factory, but it would be quite the road trip, 43 hours and nearly 3000 miles!!

#13 10 years ago

Congrats! I got the "call" (email, lol) from Jen as well. #2252 is ready to ship as of today!

#14 10 years ago

Congrats and welcome to the club!

#15 10 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Get them to sign it for you.
LTG : )

Awesome idea Lloyd! I'll bring a sharpie and have Jack slap his name on the thing! I knew this would happen at some point, but I had no idea how excited I'd be just from a phone call. I was at my bosses desk within 5 minutes begging for a couple of vacation days to go get it.

#16 10 years ago

Don't you get charged sales tax when you pick up a game???

#17 10 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Congrats! I got the "call" (email, lol) from Jen as well. #2252 is ready to ship as of today!

Congrats OP, 36 more to go!!!!

#18 10 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

I feel a Great Disturbance In The Force....Wizardfull News!!

I feel it here in MN also. Your gonna have some FUN now. Enjoy.

#19 10 years ago

Yes, you get charged sales tax when you pick up at the factory. In my case, the tax would have been more than the delivery charge

#20 10 years ago

Congrats! you will not be dissapointed with the game. One of the best!!

#21 10 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

Don't you get charged sales tax when you pick up a game???

Yup! And gas, tolls, a hotel, meals. I'm very sure I could have had it shipped cheaper. But I'm going to meet Jack! I'll get to see the factory he built there. I get to see pinball history being made, and then drive home with my NIB WOZ in the back of my truck. Seriously, a day like that is totally worth a few hundred bucks of taxes added on. If you had the chance, wouldn't you? A year from now as people are at my house playing WOZ I'll probably have a picture on my wall of me getting my game. Yeah, worth it

#22 10 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

Yup! And gas, tolls, a hotel, meals. I'm very sure I could have had it shipped cheaper. But I'm going to meet Jack! I'll get to see the factory he built there. I get to see pinball history being made, and then drive home with my NIB WOZ in the back of my truck. Seriously, a day like that is totally worth a few hundred bucks of taxes added on. If you had the chance, wouldn't you? A year from now as people are at my house playing WOZ I'll probably have a picture on my wall of me getting my game. Yeah, worth it

Dave when are you picking it up? I may be able to swing by the factory..

#23 10 years ago

Congrats, Dave!

I've still got a wait ahead of me...

...so I expect a report once youve put her through her paces!

#24 10 years ago

You are going to be freaking thrilled!

#25 10 years ago

You'll feel the same way that I did when I drove home my NIB BBB. Talk about anticipation. WOW

#26 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

Dave when are you picking it up? I may be able to swing by the factory..

Wednesday! Just waiting to hear back from Jen on the best time. And if you're around I'd love to meet you Alex. In case you can't tell, I'm a bit excited right now. I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas.

#27 10 years ago

LOL it would have to be wednesday. The one day i CANT be there unless it was early in the morning

#28 10 years ago

Congrats Dave. You are going to love your WoZ...the latest software drop is really starting to show how great it's going to be.

#29 10 years ago

Awesome. I wish I had that kind of anticipation/excitement going on.

#30 10 years ago

It's great to feel the excitement from new owners. Enjoy your time at the factory, it's definitely an experience.

#31 10 years ago

I just finished playing Woz for a quick 30 minute hit before football and you are about to get the most amazing pinball machine ever show up at your doorstep!...Congrats, what a blast to play....and I'm still on 1.21 code

#33 10 years ago
Quoted from Mantra:

Congrats Dave. You are going to love your WoZ...the latest software drop is really starting to show how great it's going to be.

From everything I have read out of the change logs, Keith is putting together a monster of a game. I remember the first time I got to look over the real playfield and could see the potential of what they were doing. Even with prototype software on it. But what they have put in since then is way beyond what I thought they would. Wednesday can't come fast enough.

#34 10 years ago

I will Man. And seriously, if you're ever up in Boston, give me a yell. Pizza, beer and WOZ are on me.

#35 10 years ago

Have fun!! I was in Philly for work and made the trip to see Jack and the factory. He took about 1/2 hour out of his day to personally show me around. Got to meet Lloyd to as he happened to be there. I'm still a month away, but I will be making the 6 to 7 hour trip to pick it up in person too. I agree it's worth the extra money over having it shipped. Love the idea of seeing if he'll sign it too!!

#36 10 years ago

Great time to be into pinball. Enjoy WOZ. As good as you think it is....it's better.

#37 10 years ago

Glad to hear it. I'm playing mine now. It has become addictive to me which I am happy about.

#38 10 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

The factory and people are worth a visit. I hope they have another holiday party there this year! And the game is THAT good. Really addictive, great variety of shots (which I have not seen in a new pin in a while). Plus, the modes and combos are crazy. Reverse-flippers and no-hold flippers with EC multiball? whoa

Quoted from iceman44:

I just finished playing Woz for a quick 30 minute hit before football and you are about to get the most amazing pinball machine ever show up at your doorstep!...Congrats, what a blast to play....and I'm still on 1.21 code

What the HELL are you waiting for?? Takes maybe 30 seconds to update!

#39 10 years ago

Congratulations!

#40 10 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

'm a bit excited right now. I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas.

Ahh that great feeling of getting a brand new pinball machine. I love it!

#41 10 years ago

Somewhere between Hartford and New Haven. These are the easiest miles I have ever driven. The truck is still empty, but it knows what is coming today.

image.jpgimage.jpg

#42 10 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

Somewhere between Hartford and New Haven. These are the easiest miles I have ever driven. The truck is still empty, but it knows what is coming today.

image.jpg 295 KB

So, it was nature's call?

#43 10 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

So, it was nature's call?

Coffee in, coffee out

The truckster also got thirsty.

image.jpgimage.jpg

#44 10 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

Coffee in, coffee out

image.jpg 170 KB

truckster-side.jpgtruckster-side.jpg

#45 10 years ago

I've seen that car!

vac.jpegvac.jpeg vac2.jpegvac2.jpeg
#46 10 years ago

Love the artsy photo montage. Keep 'em coming!

#47 10 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

Keep the pix coming! It's like going on the trip with ya!!

#48 10 years ago

You should be approaching NYC soon. Wanna stop by and play a WOZ for warmup?

#49 10 years ago
Quoted from StevenP:

You should be approaching NYC soon. Wanna stop by and play a WOZ for warmup?

Doh! Already passed by. I'm in New Jersey already! It is like everyone else is working or something because the roads are nice and clear. Thanks for the offer though!

image.jpgimage.jpg

#50 10 years ago

When at the factory, see how many production people are there to sign your machine.
You ARE off to see The Wizard!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball
Protection
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.
Toys/Add-ons
$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms
Hardware
Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.
Led
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
Machine - For Sale
Charles Town, WV
$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games
Toys/Add-ons
$ 5.00
10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
San Jose, CA
$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball
Boards
Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games
Toys/Add-ons
$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball
Electronics
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball
Protection
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 55.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.
Other
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball
Decorations
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC
Decorations
$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.
Sound/Speakers
There are 109 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-just-got-the-call and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.