(Topic ID: 212114)

I just found the ultimate pinball repair treasure chest of riches!!

By irobot

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by gutz
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DennisDodel.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6 6 years ago
Quoted from irobot:

Check out this sweet repair/restoration kit:
ebay.com link » Bally Midway Atlantis Pinball Tune Up Repair Kit
Finally……….a complete and comprehensive repair and refresh kit with everything I need!!!!!!
TO MAKE MY GAME SHINE LIKE NEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Suppose I'm playing my Atlantis and boom a fuse blows. GOT IT!!!! NOT ONE BUT TWO 1/4 AMP FUSES ARE INCLUDED!!!!
Suppose I'm playing and boom a coil sleeve stops being sleevey enough. GOT IT!!!!
Suppose I'm eating one of the Hot Pockets than my Gram Gram makes for me and boom the outer hull of the Hot Pocket ruptures due to the hydrostatic pressure of me biting down on it. Then I get Hot Pocket goo all over my hands and then onto the machine. NOW I HAVE PLASTIC POLISH STUFF TO CLEAN UP THE GREASY HOT POCKET EJECTA!!!!
I'm ready for ANYTHING. ONE KIT COVERS IT ALL!!!
Only $99.89!!!!

The sellers "Sold Listings" on e-bay show 20 of these kits have been sold in the last few months.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DennisDodel.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-just-found-the-ultimate-pinball-repair-treasure-chest-of-riches?tu=DennisDodel and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.