• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1078 (resized).JPG
D3CD3296-BB69-4791-B583-390CC7A82FFE (resized).jpeg
#1 6 years ago

Terminator 2 was the first game I bought back in 2011 and the one that started my pinball insanity. I always regretted selling it. Today I made a deal with a guy to get another T2. Though it wasn’t another T2... it’s the very same game I originally bought. I recognize all of the work and mods I put in. Should have never doubted when he said “I’ll be back”. Welcome home Arnie.

D3CD3296-BB69-4791-B583-390CC7A82FFE (resized).jpegD3CD3296-BB69-4791-B583-390CC7A82FFE (resized).jpeg

#2 6 years ago

Yep, I’ve done that with 4 or 5 pins. Congrats!

#3 6 years ago

How much more did it cost you the second time?

#4 6 years ago
Quoted from dannunz:

How much more did it cost you the second time?

Oh gosh, it’s almost embarrassing. I think I only charged Acedanger like 1300 (which is what paid I think). Today it cost me $2100 and an EM project game. I probably overpaid but something was telling me to go for this game.

It’s fun to look over the game and see so much of the stuff just how I left it. Now it’s been around the block so much it needs another shop job and flipper rebuild. But it plays just like I remember.

#5 6 years ago

Don’t let it go again!! I’ve always enjoyed T2, wouldn’t mind adding one to my collection.

#6 6 years ago

Well your not getting this baby back lol! Titan blue rubbers, crane mod, dead world mod, Dredd badge, side blades, and full LED's.

IMG_1078 (resized).JPGIMG_1078 (resized).JPG

#7 6 years ago

Great reunion story.
And after how many years?
Glad 'ya got 'er back!

#8 6 years ago

Any changes/differences you noticed between both times you owned it?

#9 6 years ago
Quoted from dannunz:

Well your not getting this baby back lol! Titan blue rubbers, crane mod, dead world mod, Dredd badge, side blades, and full LED's.

Wow, great work Gabe! Yeah, this one is going on my regrets pile... along with Dirty Harry, No Fear, my first Doctor Who and basically any awesome condition B/W pin from the 90s that I’ve owned and let go. Keep me in mind if you tire of it.. even if it’s 10 year from now.

This is why I refuse to ever sell Creature or NBA Fastbreak.

#10 6 years ago
Quoted from rollitover:

Great reunion story.
And after how many years?
Glad 'ya got 'er back!

Probably a good 6 years!

Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Any changes/differences you noticed between both times you owned it?

It’s funny how much has stayed the same. I remember installing all the LEDs just how they are now. Like red flex I put under the center target bank that I pointed to the back of the cabinet so they wouldn’t blind me. The undercabinet lighting I installed underneath is still there and partially working... some of them are blown out from dragging in and out of vehicles.i used to have a T1000 cop mod with a spotlight I installed lighting him up. The figure is gone but the spotlight is still there pointing at nothing lol.

#11 6 years ago

It's always fun to see my previously owned games for sale. A lot of the time nothing has changed except the price.
I bought a Surf n Safari about two years ago for 1200. Sold it for 1600 fixed up. It's now sitting on a retailers floor in Pittsburgh for 2250.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 27.95
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 39.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 30.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 9.95
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 21.95
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cleveland, OH
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Boards
Slap Save Creations

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 36.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-just-bought-my-first-game-back and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.