Edit this
I Jones Flipper Woes

Wednesday March 21st 2018

HI Lloyd, really hoping you can help with this issue. My Indy blows the F901 fuse immediately on power on. I replaced the flippertronics board with a rottendog and still have the same problem.

Flipper coils were replaced (with diode in correct orientation) EOS contacts clean and adjusted correctly.

I have traced the wiring back from the connector on the flippertronics board back to endpoint terminations looking for pinched, or broken but find nothing

I am totally baffled by this condition. I made a post on the forum but received no help.

My wife says if i cant get it working i have to get rid of it which I certainly dont want to have to do.

Please HELP

Weber

Hi Weber

EOS isn't important here, fliptronics adjusts if it isn't working.

Not much here. Board, coil, diodes. You might be chasing back and forth unless you replaced all at once. New board - blow fuse because of bad diode or bad coil, then new coil and diode, board now blows it. Wires in right spots on coils ?

I'd disconnect one coil, and see if it blows fuse, at least try and narrow down which circuit.

LTG : )

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside