(Topic ID: 142192)

I have to prove to my wife I am not addicted to pinside

By AJB4

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Can you stay off pinside for 30 days?”

• NO, it made my life complete 46 votes
      23%
    • YES, pinball is a pleasant distraction but real life is so much more intriguing 86 votes
      42%
    • I don't have time to think of a good response because I need to check that thread I have been following... 72 votes
      35%

(204 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

kaboom-usa_(resized).jpg
    images_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    godfather_pull_me_back_in.gif
    man-knitting-shutterstock.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sulakd.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#59 7 years ago

January 1, 2017: start reading auto trader religiously. Copies in the bathroom, car, couch, bedroom. Buy a couple beaters to sit in the driveway. You'll work on them in the spring you tell her. Start growing out a mullet and chops. She won't last a week before begging you back onto pinside.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sulakd.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-have-to-prove-to-my-wife-i-am-not-addicted-to-pinside?tu=sulakd and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.