Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 208 posts
  • 95 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by TigerLaw
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_2014-04-12-10-14-11.png
    Exit now!.JPG
    image.jpg
    spaceball_schwartz.jpg
    CHECKMATE_GAMEOVER.jpg
    catfight-chess.jpg
    stars1.jpg
    MM-trolls-small.jpg
    buried in shit.jpg
    i_has_the_dumb_540.jpg
    castling gone wrong.jpg
    image-3.jpg
    Bridge-of-Death-monty-python-and-the-holy-grail-591681_800_441.jpg
    garbage.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dantebean.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#4 10 years ago

I don't think anyone will answer it "snob factor". I see no issues.

#13 10 years ago
    Quoted from getbettersam:

I posted a question 1 hour ago and am the only thread that has gotten a single response.Every thread posted after me has gotten a response.This happens all the time.I have also noticed this from other newbies with questions.To me it not a very friendly community and I see nasty responses all the time.

Guy! "1 hour ago" Most of us are talking about football and other stuff. Maybe you give it time and bump after a day or more. Sorry you can't get your tech support within the hour.

#23 10 years ago

I think this is the best forum I have been on. Been on forums since 1996.

#38 10 years ago

Your topic title didn't pull people in. If you called it "need help.........." you might have answers. Talking pizza isn't going to pull people in. Please don't meltdown because of this.

#92 10 years ago

How do I create a castle with my King and Rook?

#103 10 years ago
    Quoted from Geocab:

I'm late to this thread but I'm going to voice my opinion anyway: I'm newish, only been here since last March, and have had little problem obtaining help with any of my questions. Except when I was looking for a Getaway. I only received one PM on that you snobbish bastards!
    Anyway, I find this to be a great forum.

I haven't asked much but I do get help. It is my ADD that stops me from going through all the threads looking for an answer. Luckly no one has called me out on being lazy and just links me the thread. This guy just over reacted because he didnt get a response within 1 HOUR. Title was not interesting and due to him deleting the topic, no idea what it was even asking.

#147 10 years ago
    Quoted from getbettersam:

Hey idiot in your own words "doesn't even warrant a response. If I have to ask 10 follow up question just to understand the problem" It should have been questions not question. How ironic.If you would like to find out what ironic means call me.

Hey!!!! He's back for another witty retort!!!

#149 10 years ago

This is the best night ever. MM guy meltdown and this guy graces us with his presence.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dantebean.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-have-noticed-newish-people-get-very-little-support-or-responses-to-questions?tu=dantebean and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.