8 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by aveamike
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 8 years ago

i have a bunch of games now

STTNG, DM, BSD, ROLLERGAMES, MET PRO, NGG
    and at my parents house, FT and GODZILLA.

but all i want to play is STTNG. its a total pain in the ass to fix and always has some mysterious opto, trough or cannon issue but i find it the most fun to play. second up is FT.

#2 8 years ago

It's a great game for sure, with possibly the greatest theme integration of any pin I've ever played (in my opinion of course). I've been wanting to add one to my collection for years. Someday I'll get one. Someday....

#3 8 years ago

STTNG is a great game, one of my favorites as well! I think you should consider selling me your BSD, what a waste it is have all that money tied up without playing it. Besides, since you love STTNG so much I can help you with all of those optos.

#4 8 years ago

I just finished a tear down job on BSD including a pro clear coating job.... Now I barely want to look at it.

I'll fall back in love in a few months with it.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-have-many-game-but-all-i-play-is-sttng and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.