• 4 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by pinmanguy
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 6 years ago

So,

Driving to Minneapolis today. Stop at a place to fill with gas, and there's a Stern Indiana Jones in there. I look, and there were like 18 or 19 credits on the thing! Awesome! Free pinball! I hit start. The game does a ball seek.

Aside from the captive balls, there are not balls in the game.

I don't know what's more ridiculous, the fact that there were no balls in the game, or the fact that games in Canada are often at a buck a credit, or three for two bucks, meaning people dumped at least ten or twelve bucks into this thing blindly without hitting start.

Luke

#2 6 years ago

I thought they use pucks instead of balls up North.

#3 6 years ago
Quoted from Solder_Splash:

I thought they use pucks instead of balls up North.

Well played sir , well played !

#4 6 years ago

This is the tactic the arcade near me uses, they now have an avatar which just ball searches then ends you game when you hit start and an avengers which is messed up and gets the ball stuck behind hulk but the ball search has stopped finding it so it just ends your game after a while. Ball search used to find it but something's broken now as it gets stuck every game and never seems to find the ball anymore.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Boards
PCB Emporium
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
$ 174.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside