(249 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

459CC6D6-48AD-4864-8E23-B19194564005 (resized).jpeg
55B943F7-3289-4F06-8B9F-8274D5368ED6 (resized).jpeg
39A9D607-16DB-40AA-81D4-1CF696BA78B2 (resized).jpeg
E493B075-2C7A-48A9-8A62-5A0858E7F10B (resized).png
Untitled-1 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Soulrider911.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 2 years ago

I know I’m not the first person to have this problem and definitely not the last. I need some advice. I have found a new outdoor passion/hobby that I will need some funds to support.

I currently have more games that I set myself a max for (interesting how they multiply) so one needs to go regardless, but now more eminent.

What to sell??
- HEP TOTAN: sub 600 plays, full brass, museum piece.
- HUO Indiana Jones adventure: all brass, original playfield, shooter still glossy, almost no fade on cab, extremely rare example.
- JJP Pirates LE: sub 600 plays loaded with mods, plays flawless (did every tweak, fix in the book). No playfield issues
- NIB TBL: with backup HD, some mods ready to go on… nuf said
- Tron pro (just got this) loaded and only 500 plays, ZERO wear, full laser cut chrome trim, tons of mods, mega rare hot toys topper
- Creature from the black lagoon: just restored, might be the nicest example I have ever seen. Kruzman cleared NOS playfield, all new ramps, stumblr snack bar and echo chase, pinballsp video mod (and original hologram) all blacked out trim… gorgeous, plays even better than it looks

Such a hard one. Love to hear your thoughts

#4 2 years ago

LTG yep I hear ya… fortunately but unfortunately the underlying issue is space…

#6 2 years ago

Good point Yelobird that was kinda my lense.... Say I off one, what are the chances I will be able to get the "one" back in the future... TOAN, POTC, IJ... probably very low unless I want to take out a Mortgage on my house. Considering the TBL to the the one... The Creature I have is my prized restore, and the last of my restores I own.

#10 2 years ago

There is something to be said about getting rid of everything one doesn't "need" and living simply with low stress.. Not sure I am there yet Gotta find that happy medium... maybe one day

#13 2 years ago

Yes! Ricochet Ya truth be told IJ is going no where, but just wanted to add to the poll for good measure

#14 2 years ago

Intersting POTC seems to be what most would sell. I know there are mixed feelings on that game... I personally LOVE that thing

#22 2 years ago

Well first I should explain my situation - I think it will help.
In a previous life, I was a pro wakeboarder and snowboarder. I messed up my right knee BAD 18 years ago, in a bad wreck. I partial dislocated my knee and tore ACL, LCL, MCL, Meniscus almost destroyed entirely. I have since undergone 12 surgeries, spent cumulatively over 2 years on crutches (cool fact!) and I have been unable to do almost anything active - let alone get on a board of any kind - for 5 years. Thus I found a great passion for working on, restoring, and owning pins!

Then I Recently rode an efoil…
https://vimeo.com/513254194

WOW, not only did it not kill my knee and I was able to do it, but it’s working the muscles. So hooked… downside a board is 12k and are impossible to find… but I found one

For all you extreme sports folks, you have to try this!! closest to flying on water.

#25 2 years ago

Ya they start around 12k. Batteries alone are about 3400.00 They are quite an impressive fear of engineering! Dudes and their toys.

By the way I know this topic might be a ridiculous, and really im lucky to be in this position, not truly a problem… more like an opportunity. I do appreciate the input it’s helping me make a decision

#39 2 years ago

Thats very kind of you @mcdoom, this thread has some great points and hilarious antics thank you

#41 2 years ago

This was today... Getting the hang of it on my buddy's

Untitled-1 (resized).pngUntitled-1 (resized).png
#60 2 years ago

Awesome rolandthoms let me know how it goes! But dang 750? for one ride? When we where in Maui it was 250 a person for 1 hour.

#64 2 years ago

Really appreciate the input folks, I know some may not understand why make this post...? It's because I DO value others opinions. Escpecially those in the distinct area of interest. This is what a forum is for , to ask questions. Condemn that, and this place is useless.

I think I am leaning towards Pirates going. I am a HUGE TBL fan. Once I get it and work the kinks out I have a feeling it will be the go to Pin. I have loved Pirates but I am lucky enough my good friend has one I can play anytime.

#68 2 years ago

Well sir, Hazoff that is a belief you have, and you are more than entitled to it. For example some are strong believers in pessimism, prosecuting others, language and narcissism.. That is their prerogative, and their god given right.

#83 2 years ago

nicoy3k that avatar is almost too perfect. Pretty sure Rufio was the cocky, audacious leader of the lost boys.

But… his arrogance overcomes him as he taunts Hook and is outmaneuvered and meets his demise. Great movie

#89 2 years ago

rvboarder That’s awesome! I competed against, and was at a ton of events with Ricky G.

Ordered a foil can’t wait!! No pin, no amount of money can bring the smiles and the inner peace being on the water can for me. Bet you can attest to that. As always haters always going to hate, that’s a given and nothing new.

1 week later
#94 2 years ago

You will not regret it rolandthoms i rode mine for the first time today it’s amazing. And the ability to sync with the iPhone app is so cool. The on board computer tracks your rides. The quality and attention to detail on Flight Boards are amazing

39A9D607-16DB-40AA-81D4-1CF696BA78B2 (resized).jpeg39A9D607-16DB-40AA-81D4-1CF696BA78B2 (resized).jpeg55B943F7-3289-4F06-8B9F-8274D5368ED6 (resized).jpeg55B943F7-3289-4F06-8B9F-8274D5368ED6 (resized).jpegE493B075-2C7A-48A9-8A62-5A0858E7F10B (resized).pngE493B075-2C7A-48A9-8A62-5A0858E7F10B (resized).png
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
11,250 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Trumansburg, NY
$ 123.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 549.00
Playfield - Other
Juz PINBALL Mods

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Disk war combatant Pre-order!
RamMods

14,275 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dallas, TX
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 27.95
11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Seward, AK
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 29.00
$ 26.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 36.95
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

14,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Miami, FL
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Soulrider911.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-have-a-problem-which-game-to-sell?tu=Soulrider911 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.