(Topic ID: 45096)

I have a NOS Time Machine Time Warp ramp...

By tamoore

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by mbt
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Time_Warp_Ramp.jpg

#1 6 years ago

The one on my machine was broken, and this one came with the machine when I bought it.

I had thought of making decals and then installing it, but I fixed the one on my machine with a cliffy style repair that seems to be holding up and looks pretty good.

After that I thought about keeping it as a backup, since I'll own Time Machine for quite some time...

Now I feel bad holding on to this thing that someone without a functional ramp might be able to use.

How much do you think that it is worth? The guy I bought it from said it cost him 200 dollars, IIRC.

Time_Warp_Ramp.jpg

#2 6 years ago

They are hard to come by. $200 is a very fair price. I would imagine if you really wanted to get top dollar you could put it on Ebay and let the market sort itself out.

#3 6 years ago

Thanks for the input. Don't really want to get top dollar, just a fair price - if I decide to sell it at all.

#4 6 years ago
Quoted from tamoore:

Thanks for the input. Don't really want to get top dollar, just a fair price - if I decide to sell it at all.

It would be nice for someone to make a mold from this as they are often broken.

1 month later
#5 6 years ago

Do you still need to sell this ramp?

LMK.

Thanks!

Brian

#6 6 years ago

This is odd... the Time Machine I had was orange at the bottom of the spiral part of the ramp?

#7 6 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

This is odd... the Time Machine I had was orange at the bottom of the spiral part of the ramp?

That's what I thought too. But that one is still very rare and offering it up to someone who needs it is pretty cool.

#8 6 years ago

Hell, I'd take it orange or not if I hadn't sold mine..... I had taken mine off and screw holes cracked, entry cracked, the spiral part was all crackled up... LOL...

If someone really wanted it orange at the bottom, they could always paint it.

If you don't sell it right away, you might want to contact Pinball Inc and see if they have interest in purchasing it for reproduction. I don't know how much they can do from just a part like this, but since there's already at least one out there that ain't orange on the bottom....might as well make some more if they can!

#9 6 years ago

Glad to hear you were able to repair the ramp on the machine. Maybe one day I will make it up there to visit and play my old machine all tweaked up by you.

#10 6 years ago

I have a blue ramp. took it out of the trash at an auction at Ed Cebula who designed the game. its all blue?? weird

1 month later
#11 6 years ago

I just looked at my TM ramp. The orange at the bottom of the ramp is actually an orange piece of plastic glued to the underside of the clear ramp. I am also in need of this ramp if anyone is selling one.

Thanks!
Mike

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sale Pending!
Alexandria, MN
$ 24.00
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 249.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Great American Pinball
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
€ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
YOYOKOPTER MODS
$ 117.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside