4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by CNKay
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 4 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image.jpg
    yes.gif
    IMG_9252.jpeg
    IMG_0532.jpeg

#1 4 years ago

Is that enough to fit: MMR, AMH, and METLE comfortably? I measured the head of my METLE and it was 24 inches but I want to know from guys that have a lot of games in small spaces.

I appreciate the help.

IMG_0532.jpeg IMG_9252.jpeg
    #2 4 years ago

yes.gif

#3 4 years ago

Very slippery slope there. Be careful. We already noticed that you have ditched the kitchen table.

3 should fit there, the issues I see are the window and that counter. I would suggest covers on the games during the day, to prevent UV damage to the games. Will there be enough room to get between the counter top and a machine, with the angle of that photo is not that apparent?

#4 4 years ago
    Quoted from Darcy:

Very slippery slope there. Be careful. We already noticed that you have ditched the kitchen table.
    3 should fit there, the issues I see are the window and that counter.

The "counter" IS actually the kitchen table. LOL...I get your point

Yes, I'm worried about those blinds. What if I cover the game next to the window and replace those blinds with black out blinds? Any thoughts on that?

#5 4 years ago

Bragger!

image.jpg

#6 4 years ago
    Quoted from Darcy:

3 should fit there, the issues I see are the window and that counter. I would suggest covers on the games during the day, to prevent UV damage to the games. Will there be enough room to get between the counter top and a machine, with the angle of that photo is not that apparent?

Personally, I'd also be considering blackout curtains. Especially if that window gets direct sun. As for fitting 4 games, do you have enough room to pull a game forward out of the line to work on it?

#7 4 years ago
    Quoted from Phantom1911:

Personally, I'd also be considering blackout curtains. Especially if that window gets direct sun. As for fitting 4 games, do you have enough room to pull a game forward out of the line to work on it?

That window gets indirect sunlight but it can be pretty intense. The blinds are always closed but I definitely want to use extra caution. My IMVE sat there for 4 months with no issues but half of that was also during the winter when UV rays are not as strong. I'll definitely measure and order some black out blinds right now.

Thanks

#8 4 years ago

I've got four machines in a small spare bedroom, along with a desk and bookshelf. Couldn't possibly fit anything else. Measure your belly! I have to leave enough space between the games that I can slide in to work on them. Also need enough space in front of the machines to be able to pull the glass out.

#9 4 years ago
    Quoted from kyle5574:

I've got four machines in a small spare bedroom, along with a desk and bookshelf. Couldn't possibly fit anything else.

That's what I said 4 machines ago. There's always room for one more

#10 4 years ago
    Quoted from kyle5574:

I've got four machines in a small spare bedroom, along with a desk and bookshelf. Couldn't possibly fit anything else. Measure your belly! I have to leave enough space between the games that I can slide in to work on them. Also need enough space in front of the machines to be able to pull the glass out.

I'm currently dealing with 3 in my kitchen, one torn apart in my dining room, and one blocking the hallway to the stairs (in addition to their designated room). Disregard space concerns, acquire pinball.

I should sort out my life.

#11 4 years ago
    Quoted from eggbert52:

Is that enough to fit: MMR, AMH, and METLE comfortably? I measured the head of my METLE and it was 24 inches but I want to know from guys that have a lot of games in small spaces.
    I appreciate the help.

IMG_0532.jpeg (Click image to enlarge)
    IMG_9252.jpeg (Click image to enlarge)

You measured wrong. But yes you can easily fit 3. I usually figure 30 inches per game. That leaves a little over an inch between heads

#12 4 years ago

In my game room, I have direct sunlight coming in all afternoon and evening.

I installed thermal curtains and window film. Keeps almost all of the heat out and all of the UV rays out (I keep the curtains closed).

http://www.lowes.com/pd_257434-74130-10386589_0+1z11xli__?productId=3616012&Ntt=window+film&pl=1&currentURL=%3FNtt%3Dwindow%2Bfilm%26page%3D1&facetInfo=GILA

http://www.lowes.com/pd_606540-13892-45405_0__?productId=50257813&Ntt=thermal+curtains&pl=1&currentURL=%3FNtt%3Dthermal%2Bcurtains&facetInfo=

#13 4 years ago

They will fit but I hope you do realise you will need a bigger house soon

#14 4 years ago

Two guys in a bathroom.
    1st guy "damn the waters cold!"
    Eggbert "and it's deep too!"

Title of a post says it all

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 90.00
    Lighting - Under Cabinet
    Rock Custom Pinball
    Lighting - Interactive
    Professor Pinball
    $ 69.00
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    Id Rather Play Pinball
    $ 35.00
    $ 28.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Pinball Mod Co.
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 6.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 149.00
    $ 10.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Doc's Pinball Shop
    $ 9,599.00
    Pinball Machine
    Operation Pinball
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 117.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 26.95
    € 59.80
    Lighting - Backbox
    Freddys Pinball Paradise
    $ 200.00
    Lighting - Interactive
    Professor Pinball
    $ 24.00
    Playfield - Other
    Pin Monk
    $ 14.50
    Electronics
    PinballElectronics.com
    $ 115.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 20.00
    Electronics
    Yorktown Parts and Equip
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    £ 49.00
    Lighting - Led
    PinballToys
    $ 20.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside