Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by SealClubber
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 12 years ago

Im still looking for a JD if anyone has one or knows anyone that is selling one please let me know.

#2 12 years ago

What condition and price range are you looking in?

#3 12 years ago

I have just restored a Judge Dredd which is now in absolute mint condition. It has the dead planet mod installed and plays like a dream. Point is, I am going to keep onto it for a while longer to play it and all. My estimate is that I will sell it in about a year from now.

I'm located in the Netherlands, which might be kind of a deal breaker, but hey you were asking for it.

#4 12 years ago

As long as it is serviceable with no PF wear. And id like the cab side art to be in good condition not yellowed out a couple nicks here and ther are fine it will be in my dining room so id like it to be in good looking condition. Price range is easy 1,000 to 1,200.

#5 12 years ago

Where are you located? I know of one for sale in Pennsylvania.

#6 12 years ago
#7 12 years ago

If you are interested in driving to PA, Bruce at BCS Pinball (http://www.bcspinball.com) has one available. It was at the Allentown show this weekend. It looked ok, and it was working, but just needs some tweaking as far as I know. The drop targets need to be adjusted, but thats pretty easy. Good luck!

#8 12 years ago

I have a line on one up here for a seemingly good price. Can't tell condition from picture. Anything I should know about or look for on this machine? Never played it.

#9 12 years ago

I got there 5 mins too late. Damn guy didn't know anything about pins. Pretty much hung around while I looked thru it. He had first dibs and wouldn't make a decision until I did. He probably bought it out of spite, just so I couldn't have it. Grrrr. It was in real good condition cosmetically with a bunch of switch problems which would have been a easy to fix. I should have said I didn't want it. He might have left.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Boards
PinSound
$ 24.99
Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods
$ 15.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
$ 29.95
Electronics
PinSound

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, become a Pinside+ member!