Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 26 posts
  • 19 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by CrazyLevi
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“I hate video pinball.”

• I hate video pinball. 38 votes
      51%
    • I hate video pinball and toppers. 37 votes
      49%

(Multiple choice - 75 votes by 71 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_4311 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tamoore.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9 5 years ago

Video pinball isn't pinball. I don't hate it. It just is what it is.

#11 5 years ago
    Quoted from Toasterdog:

Video pinball...at least on my iPad, got me and whole bunch of other people interested in collecting the real deal.

Yea... We know...

#21 5 years ago
    Quoted from Luckydogg420:

I’m getting tired of the “it’s not real pinball” argument. Well duh.
    That’s about as stupid as saying “I don’t like cinema, because it’s not theater. The actors seem to be less real in film.”
    Comparing Video pinball to real pinball is about as smart as comparing Gran Tourismo to real driving.
    It is just a video game. A pinball video game. In a video game you can do things that are not possible in the real world and the games approximated physics of pinball are not the same as the real world...but no video games have exact physics.
    I like video pinball if done correctly. I’m not as much of a fan of The Pinball Arcade as I am of virtualpin or zen pinball but the games are getting better. I think that the developers need to work on 3D rendering and 4K graphics to make the experience better, but video pinball has progressed a lot in the last 10 years, give it another 10 years and some opinions might change.

you're right. It's not pinball.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tamoore.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-hate-video-pinball-poll-added?tu=tamoore and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.