• Latest reply 7 months ago by DanMarino
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

3EBDBBAF-06F3-4E87-BEA0-DB07DD7195CF (resized).jpeg
20220704_202231 (resized).jpg
There are 72 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 1 year ago

I hate Flash Gordon, yet like a Siren's call it yearns for me to keep coming back. What game(s) do you have a love/hate relationship with? What game keeps kicking your butt but you keep returning to?

That side to side action required for big points on Flash Gordon gets me every time. Fish Tales and TNA are close runners up for me.

20220704_202231 (resized).jpg20220704_202231 (resized).jpg
#2 1 year ago

IM and Rick and Morty

#3 1 year ago

Stranger Things

#4 1 year ago

The Walking Dead

#5 1 year ago

AC-DC

#6 1 year ago

Pin Bot for me
I use to scream at the game “As soon as I reach the Sun Iam trading you”

#7 1 year ago

Rick and Morty. Stern Star Wars.

#8 1 year ago

Black Hole so it's been a long frustrating relationship!

#9 1 year ago

Indy 500

#11 1 year ago

Tna

#12 1 year ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Willy Wonka 1.0 code

That is brutal for sure.

#13 1 year ago

Stern’s Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

Originally didn’t click with it on locations, but then my wife did, so I gave it another chance. Freaking loved it enough to buy one. Then I hated it and was considering selling it. Then the insider connected update came along, where you could save your turtles’ level-up progress to your account. Freaking fell in love with it all over again. Shredder’s Revenge just came out, so my wife and I had a TMNT day… and totally biffed it on the pinball side of things and we kinda hate it again, haha.

#15 1 year ago

All my games, but def. Rick and Morty

#16 1 year ago

Jokerz

#17 1 year ago

Creature !

Ok this time it’s really gonna happen in multiball , *really* gonna happen

Oh, wait , what ….godammit . Ok spell FILM again

#18 1 year ago

Stars

#20 1 year ago

Fireball 72. Short games and really short games.

#21 1 year ago

Fun house

#22 1 year ago
Quoted from PappaDubz:

Pin Bot for me
I use to scream at the game “As soon as I reach the Sun Iam trading you”

Pin*Bot, bad bot... I second your post.

A real good pinball machine will have that, "One More Time" aspect. Based on its rule set.

#23 1 year ago

Hmm.. toss-up between Viking and Dungeons & Dragons for me..

#24 1 year ago

Alice Cooper and Rob Zombie both drove me nuts and I loved it....

...and the Deadpool at PHoF that just doesn't want me to have ball times over 60 sec.

#25 1 year ago

Already mentioned... Fish Tales. Love it, hate it, love it, hate it.

I'm not that good of a player and sometimes it feels like those rubber posts half way up are deflecting 90%of my shots

I do love the theme, the colors and humor though so I still go back to it all the time but it can be a really frustrating game that's for sure.

#26 1 year ago

TNA, still haven't made it all the way to the end, a couple years of owning it.
Absolutely love the rules,simple to the point but hard as he'll to complete.
-Mike

#27 1 year ago

Rick and Morty
Stern JP
AIQ
Flash Gordon
B66, when trying to do "the stack" of Bookworm/Mr. Freeze

#28 1 year ago

Taxi! Always so close yet so far away from collecting passengers/jackpot

#29 1 year ago

Rick & Morty for sure. Brutal as F%^k, but just so darn awesome!!

#30 1 year ago
Quoted from KingVidiot:

Stern’s Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
Originally didn’t click with it on locations, but then my wife did, so I gave it another chance. Freaking loved it enough to buy one. Then I hated it and was considering selling it. Then the insider connected update came along, where you could save your turtles’ level-up progress to your account. Freaking fell in love with it all over again. Shredder’s Revenge just came out, so my wife and I had a TMNT day… and totally biffed it on the pinball side of things and we kinda hate it again, haha.

I was a huge Turtles fan as a kid and still have some of my old toys on display in the corner of my games room. I'd love a Stern TMNT to tie in with that. Having said that, Turtles has never really grabbed me when I've played it on location a handful of times. This gives me hope! I'm hoping I will change my mind if I finally do purchase one and bring it home to get more time on it. I have no idea other than shooting lit shots and no strategy.

#32 1 year ago

Black Knight

#33 1 year ago

Sorcerer.

I dont hate it, it's just brutal, I know I'll be walking away in shame. After a couple more tries.

#34 1 year ago

The AC/DC @ the Pinball Asylum still to Tournament settings from IFPA17 Worlds Championship...." WHOLE LOTTA DRAINERS "

#35 1 year ago

Definitely Houdini for me.

#36 1 year ago

GB
Stars

#37 1 year ago

No one mentioned Paragon. Viking and Flash Gordon are also “one more” games.

#38 1 year ago

Drop a card. Seems so simple but yet those top cards so hard to reach.

#40 1 year ago

Ghostbusters. Hate it. But every time I play it I wanna play it 20 times.

#41 1 year ago
Quoted from ahdelarge:

I was a huge Turtles fan as a kid and still have some of my old toys on display in the corner of my games room. I'd love a Stern TMNT to tie in with that. Having said that, Turtles has never really grabbed me when I've played it on location a handful of times. This gives me hope! I'm hoping I will change my mind if I finally do purchase one and bring it home to get more time on it. I have no idea other than shooting lit shots and no strategy.

Played it at a local ice cream shop over the course of a year. I'd hate it, then love it, hate it, then love it. Finally pulled the trigger on a used pro. At home it really grabbed me. Traded the pro on a le a couple months back and it's even better.

-Down side to waiting was Medisinyl was no longer making his mod after my eventual love affair kicked into full bloom!

One of my top 3 favorite sterns! But damn, she mean sometimes.

#42 1 year ago
Quoted from pinzrfun:

Sorcerer.
I dont hate it, it's just brutal, I know I'll be walking away in shame. After a couple more tries.

Great game, love the art and sounds. Seems like half the games I play drain balls in rapid fire & the other half teeter on the edge of building up some progress/decent scores.

#43 1 year ago
Quoted from Nhpolarbear:

No one mentioned Paragon.

That's fine but I honestly believe that you can consistently score good Paragon if you focus. I don't feel that way about many other machines.

#44 1 year ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

That's fine but I honestly believe that you can consistently score good Paragon if you focus. I don't feel that way about many other machines.

What's so damn amazing about Paragon is that you CAN focus a ton of energy into getting your bonus multipliers up and still not get the super bonus which is vital to big scores.

I'm often caught trying to do both instead of just focusing on the super bonus first and then getting your bonus X up in later balls.

For me I always think of Paragon as a "I just want to play a quick game because I have 5 minutes" type of game and as soon as my last ball drains I think "well, I didn't want it THAT quick....one more game!"

#45 1 year ago

This is mine, love the band, have yet to enjoy the pinball game even though I've played it a fair bit. My love for the band makes me keep going back to it.

#46 1 year ago

Interflip Dragon Playing it is like trying to eat a single lays potato chip.

#47 1 year ago

Have owned mine since nib 1st gen premium and never got close to encore. 7 songs….AC/DC is a tough nut to crack. Just a coincidence is sits near tna and Rick and Morty talk about just one more game row of games. No wonder I find myself in the workshop late most nights.

3EBDBBAF-06F3-4E87-BEA0-DB07DD7195CF (resized).jpeg3EBDBBAF-06F3-4E87-BEA0-DB07DD7195CF (resized).jpeg
#48 1 year ago

Definitely agree with Flash Gordon

Eight Ball hates me most of the time

Sing Along / Melody

And many other EEs and EMs without obvious safe strategies

#49 1 year ago

Paragon, for the reasons stated above. I can get a good 3 million score in one game, then follow it up with an 8,000 stinker the next.

#50 1 year ago

BSD hands down the most brutal especially with lightening flippers...nothing compares

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 5.00
Hardware
Volcano Pinball

$ 179.00
$ 20.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

Electronics
Retro Electro Designs

$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Berkeley Springs, WV
$ 15.00
Hardware
Volcano Pinball

Boards
Troxel Repair

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Other
Volcano Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 15.00
Hardware
Volcano Pinball

$ 99.00
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 22.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 7.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

3,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Elkhart, IN
Electronics
Retro Electro Designs

5,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Houston, TX
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 72 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-hate-this-game-one-more-game?hl=nhpolarbear and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.