• 16 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Pinslot
  • Topic is favorited by 8 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Relay.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gdonovan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#21 2 years ago
Quoted from EMsInKC:

We'll add decagon score reels to Ax and AG relays. Fiddly damned things.

I like to state its due to the shorter contact arms Gottlieb seemed fond of, very touchy on adjustments. Once you get it though, they do seem to run just as long as anything else. Melody been setup in the wife units game room for a few years now and has been perfectly happy. I think I popped the hood to change a lamp and thats been it.

#23 2 years ago
Quoted from AlexF:

When it comes to weird nagging problems, 70s Gottliebs have definitely been the worst for me. .

Same; I had a Jungle King that about drove me crazy staying in adjustment and an Orbit I sold cheap as it would not consistently keep track of balls short of a one player game. Gottlieb changed a number of control mechs in this timeframe, not all of them worked out.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Decals
The Pinball Scientist

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gdonovan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-hate-the-ax-relay-who-s-with-me?tu=gdonovan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.