Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by JayDee
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_8326 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_8319 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_8306 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_8336 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_8333 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jwilson.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 4 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Other items - for sale

"I Hate Pinball" Garage Sale

Added: 2019-06-26 22:57:29 UTC • Ended: September 7th, 2022

Price

$ 0

I'm tired of pinball so I'm selling all the project games in my garage. Here's a rundown. All these games are PICK UP ONLY and sold AS-IS WHERE-IS. I'm in Toronto and everything is at ground level, just wheel it out to your truck. I never want to see any of it again.

Please note none of these are for the faint of heart, except maybe Strange Science - all are big projects.

Bally Paragon: This game was fully working prior to me starting the restoration - I had gone over all the boards, done the coin battery conversion, etc. then started the playfield and got stalled. Backglass is nearly perfect, playfield less so, cabinet is nice unfaded red but needs touchups. I was waiting on the CPR repros but now I'm tired and hate pinball. Everything off the top is in the box, all the stuff underneath is still attached. $800 CDN ($610 US)

Bally Strange Science: This game fully works, including the neon. It just needs a shop out. Includes brand new blue ramps, all three! Why don't I shop it out and get more money for it? I hate pinball now and I'd rather you flip it. $2,200 CDN ($1675 US)

Playmatic New World: The score motor wouldn't stop running since it sat unplayed for a decade. Cabinet is pretty beat but playfield is okay. I hate it. $200 CDN ($150 US)

Gottlieb 2001: Reels would reset but couldn't start a game. Fairly minor playfield wear, typical slight red flaking on the glass. Some sketch home repairs on the head. I don't actually hate this game but I hate pinball now so come get it. $600 CDN ($450 US)

Gottlieb Abracadabra: One of the greatest wedgeheads of all time, but this thing is a god damn mess - the back panel is missing, the cabinet is a write off, coin door rusty as hell, plastics a disaster. However, it comes with a brand new playfield still in the crate. Given that I hate pinball, I would never get this project finished. Probably only good for parts. $1,000 CDN ($760 US)

Giant bin of Gottlieb EM parts: Self explanatory. $50 for everything, including the bin it comes in.

Meteor Backglass: Free to the first person to come buy any of this shit.

Tons of photos here: https://imgur.com/a/ncuPE4m

Item photos

IMG_8306 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_8319 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_8326 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_8333 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_8336 (resized).jpeg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are jwilson's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

N/A

Go to jwilson's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Toronto, ON, CA

#3 4 years ago

I’m mostly kidding. Still love pinball, just sick of looking at all these projects.

#6 4 years ago

Paragon sold.

Someone buy the rest!

#15 4 years ago

At this point the only thing not spoken for is Abra Cadabra and frankly, I can't blame anyone, it's a wreck.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jwilson.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-hate-pinball-garage-sale?tu=jwilson and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.