(Topic ID: 260327)

I had a bad accident and need a little help. I hate to ask.

By hailrazer

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 326 posts
  • 101 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by ccbiggsoo7
  • Topic is favorited by 8 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20200301_082857 (resized).jpg
    IMG_2021 (resized).jpg
    IMG_2020 (resized).jpg
    IMG_2018 (resized).jpg
    20200208_151401 (resized).jpg
    20200208_151302 (resized).jpg
    20200208_151124 (resized).jpg
    20200208_151058 (resized).jpg
    20200208_151044 (resized).jpg
    20200208_151052 (resized).jpg
    20200208_151010 (resized).jpg
    20200204_134641 (resized).jpg
    20200204_140753 (resized).jpg
    20200124_131832 (resized).jpg
    20200124_131827 (resized).jpg
    oliver_twist-more (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider glasairpilot.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#203 4 years ago
    Quoted from PopBumperPete:

sorry for your accident
    the church would have public liability insurance
    time to chat to a lawyer

Worst advice ever. Stick to what you are doing. God will make it all work out.

#205 4 years ago
    Quoted from russdx:

Would of been nice if he had not broke his wrists in the first place...... If you believe in all that....

You have to see that you are broken before you can be fixed and I am not necessarily taking about this gentleman. Many people here are witnessing faith in this man and also the lack of faith in others and maybe in themselves.

It would be nice if we all did not screw each other by always working 100% at work, never lying, always helping, etc, but we don't. God is not responsible for our injuries or death. We are due to our repeated disrespect of Him.

#246 4 years ago
    Quoted from pinzrfun:

I don't need to get my house painted or my car fixed in order to stay alive -
    When some drug company decides to double the cost of the medicine my wife needs to be able to walk, YES - I want my government to stand up for me, because I can't fight a billion dollar corporation.

And just what does that drug company owe you? Are you entitled to what they invented?

#251 4 years ago
    Quoted from Jerickso77:

So you're cool with companies price gouging people in life or death situations? Also, a lot of the R&D on these drugs were funded by your taxes.

What level or profit is guoging? If they come up with something that will save your life and you would otherwise die without it, what is it worth to you?

It is laughable that people will line up to buy a $15k pinball machine to entertain them, but complain about a miracle drug that will save their life.

Then, 10 years later, after it is found that the drug that saved their life killed their liver they want to sue the same company for $100 million.

Are you overpaid in your job? Is your employer guoging us all? Maybe you should just work for only what you need to live and give back the rest? It is a free market. Be glad that we have cures available.

Amazing how critical this site can be. The most common answers here are: get a lawyer, screw the drug companies, judge the OP as a thief, and bitch about everything you don't have. Funny how the OP has not complained at all. In my opinion he is richer than all of us regardless of his possessions.

#252 4 years ago
    Quoted from pinzrfun:

The rest of the industrialized world says YES, you're entitled to it, even if you don't make $250k a year. They agree that their citizens have a RIGHT to access to doctors and the medications necessary to lead healthy, productive lives. Nobody is asking for free drugs - don't worry, they're still gonna make their billions, it just won't bankrupt the end user. I realize they're in business to make money, but they ARE making MEDICINE, right? Go build Ferraris if you just want to sell things to millionaires.
    If a car falls on you while you're working on it, is it OK for me to charge you $50,000 to jack it up so it doesn't kill you?
    Or do you think I should just do it because IT'S THE RIGHT THING TO DO?

Ah, and how is the general health of those in other countries? Like waiting 2 years for cancer treatments? The British sure have nice teeth. Great system.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider glasairpilot.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-had-a-bad-accident-and-need-a-little-help-i-hate-to-ask?tu=glasairpilot and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.