(Topic ID: 260327)

I had a bad accident and need a little help. I hate to ask.

By hailrazer

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 326 posts
  • 101 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by ccbiggsoo7
  • Topic is favorited by 8 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20200301_082857 (resized).jpg
    IMG_2021 (resized).jpg
    IMG_2020 (resized).jpg
    IMG_2018 (resized).jpg
    20200208_151401 (resized).jpg
    20200208_151302 (resized).jpg
    20200208_151124 (resized).jpg
    20200208_151058 (resized).jpg
    20200208_151044 (resized).jpg
    20200208_151052 (resized).jpg
    20200208_151010 (resized).jpg
    20200204_134641 (resized).jpg
    20200204_140753 (resized).jpg
    20200124_131832 (resized).jpg
    20200124_131827 (resized).jpg
    oliver_twist-more (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Mneubey.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#206 4 years ago

I've only met Jonathan once or twice, but I am aware of what he has done for others, and from what I've seen, I can tell you he is genuinely one of the most generous and talented you will ever come across. I wanted to quote this post again, because I was also going to post the thread about the Bucky O'Hare restoration he did for a local community member that was down on his luck. Seriously the coolest things I've ever seen one person do for another in this hobby.

https://forums.arcade-museum.com/showthread.php?t=392576&page=10

So sorry to hear about the accident, I'm hoping the best for you and your family!

Quoted from weskelly:

Sounds like the ER doctors committed malpractice by not relocating the dislocations before "releasing" him. If he has complications and thus can show damages for their breach of the standard of care, perhaps you could come testify as an expert witness.
    I'm sure the Church will do what they can. I know that there has been at least 2 real attorneys who have posted here, along with a host of other non-licensed internet lawyers... So a question for you guys: If the Church did nothing to contribute to his injury, if there was no hidden defect that the church either knew about or should have known about, if he assumed the risk of climbing a ladder and fell for no reason other than by his own mistake, WHY would the church be liable? Assuming they even had insurance, would that insurance provide coverage for injury caused by any reason provided it happened on church property?
    I can say this, OP is as honest as the day is long. He is the real deal. I know him personally and can confirm that there has been no embellishment regarding this incident or his injuries. Although I live one state over, we became acquainted following him purchasing a machine that I was selling. Since then, we have had the opportunity to become good friends and he has helped me on numerous occasions, and I have personally observed him helping countless others and never asking for or expecting a thing in return. When I bought a Freddy pin sight unseen and it arrived with a roached playfield, he volunteered to fix it for me. Not for any compensation or recognition, but just to help a bummed out friend. No telling how many hours he spent: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/freddy-nightmare-on-elm-street-playfield-scan
    When I told him that my Fishtales Pin was one that would never leave my possession because it was one my wife purchased for me, he insisted on bringing it back to its former glory. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/something-smells-fishy-fishtales-restore-speaker-panel-sidelight-mod. Again, his only motive was to share his skills with someone who probably would not have the means to do it himself. Just like when he helped a KLOV member who had spent over 2 years trying to build his "grail" video arcade game but was unable to do so after financial setback and lack of resources. A 1 day build that won best of show at the Southern Fried Gameroom Expo, which was a dream come true and probably still one of the greatest accomplishments for the owner. https://forums.arcade-museum.com/showthread.php?t=392576&page=10
    I bet I could type all day, but you get the point. He has always done for others, and has paid forward for a long time. Never met a man more devoted to church and family. His injuries are real, his fears are as real, and his sincerity is real. Wish I could do more for him, but I'll do everything I can because he deserves help and he is a good person.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Mneubey.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-had-a-bad-accident-and-need-a-little-help-i-hate-to-ask?tu=Mneubey and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.