(Topic ID: 260327)

I had a bad accident and need a little help. I hate to ask.

By hailrazer

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 326 posts
  • 101 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by ccbiggsoo7
  • Topic is favorited by 8 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20200301_082857 (resized).jpg
    IMG_2021 (resized).jpg
    IMG_2020 (resized).jpg
    IMG_2018 (resized).jpg
    20200208_151401 (resized).jpg
    20200208_151302 (resized).jpg
    20200208_151124 (resized).jpg
    20200208_151058 (resized).jpg
    20200208_151044 (resized).jpg
    20200208_151052 (resized).jpg
    20200208_151010 (resized).jpg
    20200204_134641 (resized).jpg
    20200204_140753 (resized).jpg
    20200124_131832 (resized).jpg
    20200124_131827 (resized).jpg
    oliver_twist-more (resized).jpg
    There are 326 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 7.
    #151 4 years ago
    Quoted from fosaisu:

No wonder you guys are so salty. Politics aside I think we can all agree that Connecticut is one of the absolute worst states in the country. The rest of New England has it totally beat for natural beauty and recreation, nearby NYC is the place to be for big city $$$ and culture, and Connecticut's only recent contribution of consequence is that it was the birthplace of Lyme disease (and even that is like 30 years old). I'd feel pretty bitter myself if I were stuck there, regardless of the tax situation.

Salty yes, bitter no. CT is a beautiful state and has been in a long continuous process.. of being run into the ground.

If not for my children I would have left for a better run state years ago. As it is we have a 5 year plan to spruce up the house and then reassess if we are going to go or stay another 5 years.

I frequently wonder which state will declare bankruptcy first- California, Illinois or Connecticut.

Math seems hard for elected politicians.

#152 4 years ago
    Quoted from AFM95:

I congratulated him a hour earlier, as his initial post mentioned the $5,000 deductible being the first, big, monetary hurdle he would face. Once he hit $5,000 mark on gofundme, I made the congratulatory post.
    I apologize if I created any confusion.

Hey I was sure yesterday that his goal was 5K but maybe I was wrong... who knows? If I'm wrong I'll blame you Other things have had to be changed on that page so... who cares?

Like I said before... he seems to be a hit and I did my part to help him avoid any accusations of "piling on" or a "scam" so I'm happy for him.

#153 4 years ago
    Quoted from fosaisu:

There was also essentially no cure for cancer then, no open heart surgery, probably only 5-10% of today's medications available, and still relatively limited interventions for most major illnesses. Plus doctor's could smoke in the exam rooms. "Health care" is basically an entirely different product now than it was 50 years ago, so it's hard to directly compare the costs.

How old do you think I am? Open heart surgery was pioneered in 1952.

A LOT of medical costs are directly and indirectly related to government meddling and lawyers.

#154 4 years ago
    Quoted from gdonovan:

How old do you think I am? Open heart surgery was pioneered in 1952.

I saw sometime in the 1960s on a cursory google on open heart surgery, but I just looked it up again and apparently it was first tried (I'm assuming unsuccessfully) in 1893. http://www.jsums.edu/gtec/dr-daniel-hale-williams/
    So I'll have to withdraw that one since you can't be more than 80, 90 years old tops.

I do stand by my point that there's been an exponential growth in the variety of treatments available vs. 50 years ago, though, so even if the delivery system were perfect it's hard to imagine how medical expenses (as a proportion of patient income) could have remained steady.

Quoted from gdonovan:

A LOT of medical costs are directly and indirectly related to government meddling and lawyers.

Sure. Though I would add insurance companies to your list of causal factors. They're all transaction costs that aren't directly related to providing health care to patients. Some level of administration cost is unavoidable in such a giant and complex system, but the percentage of money spent on transaction costs in healthcare is outrageous.

#155 4 years ago
    Quoted from Manic:

I thought I knew what I saw but if it is a point of contention then who cares? I'll take your word he's a good guy.
    You do know there's been other changes to the page also right?

Really no point of contention, you were just flat out wrong. And if he changed something to make a correction about an unintentional mistatement, seems like the right thing to do. Is the detached retina thing the "gotcha" change or moment you are referencing? Assuming it is, and borrowing your words, who cares? He told me that well before the gofundme was posted, because there was talk of it and he was told that it was a concern and possibility. Glad it wasn't the case.

#156 4 years ago
    Quoted from fosaisu:

Sure thing. Though I would add insurance companies to your list of causal factors. They're all transaction costs that aren't directly related to providing health care to patients. Some level of administration cost is unavoidable in such a giant and complex system, but the percentage of money spent on transaction costs in healthcare is outrageous.

If your buying insurance then there is going to be some sort of overhead, it is part and parcel of actually buying the product (insurance) and administrating the various accounts. Its unavoidable if you are making the transaction.

Try buying a car without having an actual factory to build them.

Insurance is based off cost and the reason the cost is high? Over regulation, excessive taxes, excessive insurance (largely due to frivolous lawsuits) excessive waste, the list goes on and on.

Do you know when a resident dies in our facility all their medications are destroyed by government decree? Can't donate them to a third world nation or relief bank or even another resident who could use the exact same medication. It is loaded into a shredder with 3 witnesses and then the shredded and bagged drugs are packed into a sealed biohazard container which is then incinerated.

Think of what the medications cost, shredder costs, man hours lost documenting, destroying and tracking plus what I have to pay for a certified company to pickup the shredded remains and incinerate.

Thousands of dollars per person easy, the stack of meds some people are on is astonishing.

#157 4 years ago

Looks like the GoFundMe is doing great! Good luck! Take care.

#158 4 years ago
    Quoted from weskelly:

Really no point of contention, you were just flat out wrong. And if he changed something to make a correction about an unintentional mistatement, seems like the right thing to do. Is the detached retina thing the "gotcha" change or moment you are referencing? Assuming it is, and borrowing your words, who cares? He told me that well before the gofundme was posted, because there was talk of it and he was told that it was a concern and possibility. Glad it wasn't the case.

Well hell... was I wrong to try to get him to remove the untrue claim of a "detached retina"?. He didn't write "there's a possibility,etc"... he just said he had it. Period.

Notice how I had to *politely* mention it to him THREE times before he took his claim of a "detached retina" off his page and his original post and he never did bother to explain it when he replied to me. Just ignored that part of my post but replied about something else.

People are rightfully wary of gofundme's so I figured the guy would get tagged as a scam artist if he claimed he had a detached retina and yet no emergency operation to show for it.

I appreciate your defense of your friend but don't attack me over it. I think the cleaning up his gofundme page was just as valuable for him as your character reference.

#159 4 years ago
    Quoted from Manic:

Well hell... was I wrong to try to get him to remove the untrue claim of a "detached retina"?. He didn't write "there's a possibility,etc"... he just said he had it. Period.
    Notice how I had to *politely* mention it to him THREE times before he took his claim of a "detached retina" off his page and his original post and he never did bother to explain it when he replied to me. Just ignored that part of my post but replied about something else.
    People are rightfully wary of gofundme's so I figured the guy would get tagged as a scam artist if he claimed he had a detached retina and yet no emergency operation to show for it.
    I appreciate your defense of your friend but don't attack me over it. I think the cleaning up his gofundme page was just as valuable for him as your character reference.

You were awesome. Thanks for all your insight. I appreciate it. I had to go to the Doctor today, work up a sermon and I'm on serious meds. I've missed some posts and messed some stuff up. I'm truly sorry and do not wish to deceive anyone. Thanks for your help. Truly I mean it.

#160 4 years ago
    Quoted from Manic:

No attack on you was intended. Perhaps I wrongly interpreted your intentions and I should haven't called you out on your own misstatements. I guess it happens, particularly when people have multiple life changing things going on at the same time.
    You are correct that any inaccuracies should be immediately cleaned up.

#161 4 years ago
    Quoted from gdonovan:

Nope, it is part of your compensation package generally speaking.
    I'll point out historically that healthcare was generally not linked to employers. It started to be offered as a perk when the government raised taxes on salaries over "x" amount of dollars and punishing taxes kicked in helping themselves to any extra funds you may have earned.
    Healthcare was exempt from taxes then so it was a perk to entice employees since offering more money was contuer-productive.
    Ronald Reagan was once asked why he didn't make more than two movies a year during a certain time period, he responded that the government would effectively seize any monies earned from the third movie via taxes so why work for free?

gdonovan yes, there were two factors of the Stabilization Act of 1942 that led to employer subsidized healthcare: 1. an alternative to higher wages, which were restricted; and, 2. because the act steeply taxed revenue above pre-war levels, but businesses could write off healthcare benefits as a pre tax deduction.

Regardless, even if your employer paid 100% of your health insurance premium, as you said, it is part of your compensation package. And just as with federal income tax, reduces the amount of money you take home. E.g. your company sees you as a $100k cost even though your salary is $80k. Therefore, it is a de facto tax.

#162 4 years ago
    Quoted from hailrazer:

You were awrsome. Thanks for all your insight. I appreciate it. I had to go to the Doctor today, work up a sermon and I'm on serious meds. I've missed some posts and messed some stuff up. I'm truly sorry and do not wish to deceive anyone. Thanks for your help. Truly I mean it.

Thanks for the reply. I probably didn't phrase things very well but I'm delighted you didn't end up having a detached retina on top of your other trauma. You can end up having two or three operations on the one eye... including the required cataract surgery as a cataract will form within six months of the first operation.

Anyway heal quick and you must be a good guy as you have some good friends in your corner.

#163 4 years ago
    Quoted from hailrazer:

It wasn't electrical. It was merely microphone cable in the drop ceiling. A simple job that I messed up. I have been trained in ladder safety. I didn't maintain 3 points of contact and my helper left the ladder. I made a poor decision and I have paid for it. Hopefully I can learn a lesson and be safer in the future.

Then you'd think their insurance would cover it similar to an old lady falling down their stairs.

#164 4 years ago

How many machines do you own in your game room? You could sell a couple to help out with the bills.

#165 4 years ago
    Quoted from Rager170:

Whats better, crippling medical bills or crippling taxes?

that is like someone with cancer asking for more cancer

#166 4 years ago
    Quoted from misterschu:

Regardless, even if your employer paid 100% of your health insurance premium, as you said, it is part of your compensation package. And just as with federal income tax, reduces the amount of money you take home. E.g. your company sees you as a $100k cost even though your salary is $80k. Therefore, it is a de facto tax.

You forget I have the option of not taking the employer healthcare benefit.

Not a tax.

When I was younger there was many times I had no medical insurance and if something came up I paid. I have medical insurance now mostly for my wife, I'm a bit more fatalistic about my own health. We all die and I have had a good even exciting life, my wife however states I'm not allowed to shuffle off anytime soon though.

I'll do my best to hang around longer for her sake, never hear the end of it should I depart prematurely!

#167 4 years ago
    Quoted from Brtlkat:How many machines do you own in your game room? You could sell a couple to help out with the bills.

Asked and answered right at the start of the thread:

Quoted from pinlink:

Do you own any games you could sell?

Quoted from hailrazer:

Un fortunately I recently sold everything to pay off debts and get my house ready to sell. I have no way to raise cash other than credit cards. I am of course going to do that and then try to pay them off later. But with ow bad my wrists are the doctor says there is a good chance I won't be able to do the Paintless Dent Repair again.
    I'm a fighter, I'll be able to do something, but it may be a while.

#168 4 years ago
    Quoted from fosaisu:

Asked and answered right at the start of the thread:

I had to ask because of this https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/23-pin-pickup-last-night and a nice game room with a theater, video games and all.

#169 4 years ago

Don't let this distract you from the the fact that in 1966, Al Bundy scored four touchdowns in a single game while playing for the Polk High School Panthers in the 1966 city championship game versus Andrew Johnson High School, including the game-winning touchdown in the final seconds against his old nemesis, Bubba "Spare Tire" Dixon.

#170 4 years ago

I was qb in that game. It was amazing!!

#172 4 years ago

Holy shit, thats not a house...that is a compound.

#173 4 years ago

10,000 sq ft home. $500k+

Is this the same guy asking for donations.

Say it ain’t so.

#174 4 years ago

11 bathrooms?

#175 4 years ago

Hence the smell...

#176 4 years ago
    Quoted from jj44114:

10,000 sq ft home. $500k+

Wouldn’t even buy a dirt lot in Denver metro...that’s a steal!!

#177 4 years ago

I’m sure you could find a decent condo for 500k.

#179 4 years ago

Can I get a refund?

#180 4 years ago

The pics of the game room from a few years ago on pinside does look like the same room on the Zillow listing. Unique ceiling tiles.

That doesn’t mean people can’t get in over their heads, and far too many of us can be house poor and not be liquid to handle being 6 months without work. The price history does show the listing dropped by $60k recently.

#182 4 years ago
    Quoted from palmab03:

The pics of the game room from a few years ago on pinside does look like the same room on the Zillow listing.
    That doesn’t mean people can’t get in over their heads, and far too many of us can be house poor and not be liquid to handle being 6 months without work. The price history does show the listing dropped by $60k recently.

Exactly what I was thinking. Even if this is the guys house it can get foreclosed on just as quickly as a trailer in a trailer park if he gets behind with his bills. There is always more to a story then meets the eye. But logic tells me if this guy is well off and didn't need some help right now he wouldn't waste his time with a scam for $15,000.

Long term wealth and short term financial needs are two very different things. If he was living "on the edge" until house was sold he could be in serious short term trouble right now. I am sure he will comment again and explain more. He has been doing that all along so I don't think this really changes anything in my eyes at this point.

#183 4 years ago
    Quoted from too-many-pins:

logic tells me if this guy is well off and didn't need some help right now he wouldn't waste his time with a scam for $15,000.

Especially here. He’s been here awhile and has done business with others also it looks like. He would know that he would get his nuts ripped off in a heartbeat if he tried to scam anyone. It seems legit to me IMO

#184 4 years ago
    Quoted from too-many-pins:

Exactly what I was thinking. Even if this is the guys house it can get foreclosed on just as quickly as a trailer in a trailer park if he gets behind with his bills. There is always more to a story then meets the eye. But logic tells me if this guy is well off and didn't need some help right now he wouldn't waste his time with a scam for $15,000.
    Long term wealth and short term financial needs are two very different things. If he was living "on the edge" until house was sold he could be in serious short term trouble right now. I am sure he will comment again and explain more. He has been doing that all along so I don't think this really changes anything in my eyes at this point.

"short term financial needs" Then why not sell/auction off some of the items in that 10k sf home to raise the money?

#185 4 years ago

The house is not mine alone. When my dad died of cancer I went in with my mother in buying the house. We got it for $20 a square foot on foreclosure. We then sold our houses which had mortgages also to move in together. I moved in my Mom, my grandmother, my handicap sister and my wife and 2 kids. It took 5 years to sell one of the other houses and I lost $120,000 in bank payments because I am a man of my word and would not just let it go back to the bank.

In the last 2 years my grandmother died of a stroke and my 2 kids moved out. So we decided to fix the house up and sell it and downsize as we cannot afford the home. I sold everything I had in the way of games and toys and tools and hobby stuff to pay off debts and fix the house up.

Most of the contents came from consolidating three homes and three debts.

"Sell off the contents" I looked into it and was told that you get pennies on the dollar for furniture. The pinball and air hockey table might get a few hundred. Other than that there's not much to sell.

It is a nice home but it is in a repressed area and I was told it might not sell at all. I got a good deal and did a ton of work and was hoping that after years of debt I might be able to sell it and maybe recoup some loss. But I have not had one interested person yet. The realtor said we will just keep dropping the price and maybe somebody will bite in the next year or two.

I am not rich, I have no extra money, I live month to month in a home I paid $260,000 for to fit in 3 families. I do great remodeling work, did it all myself. But it's just a home. It won't pay the bills.

I did the GoFundMe because I have a lot of friends, a lot of people that I have done a lot for. If I do not get help then in 3-6 months I will be around $40k in debt and may not even have a job. I knew that my true friends would be there for me. And as can be seen they have. There are good, loving, kind beautiful people still on this earth and they have been a light in this dark time for me. And I thank them with all my heart!

As mentioned, if you have an issue or problem do not donate, I am not asking anything from you, I am asking my true friends for help, and they lovingly are responding.

#186 4 years ago
    Quoted from russdx:

Come to the UK 'free health care' but you will lose 45% of your earnings to the tax man!

45%, but I'm guaranteed health care? I'll take it. A lot if us are already paying that much when you add up income tax, property tax, gas tax, sales tax, FICA, etc. Then insurance premiums/deductibles/copays on top.

#187 4 years ago
    Quoted from hailrazer:

The house is not mine alone. When my dad died of cancer I went in with my mother in buying the house. We got it for $20 a square foot on foreclosure. We then sold our houses which had mortgages also to move in together. I moved in my Mom, my grandmother, my handicap sister and my wife and 2 kids. It took 5 years to sell one of the other houses and I lost $120,000 in bank payments because I am a man of my word and would not just let it go back to the bank.
    In the last 2 years my grandmother died of a stroke and my 2 kids moved out. So we decided to fix the house up and sell it and downsize as we cannot afford the home. I sold everything I had in the way of games and toys and tools and hobby stuff to pay off debts and fix the house up.
    Most of the contents came from consolidating three homes and three debts.
    "Sell off the contents" I looked into it and was told that you get pennies on the dollar for furniture. The pinball and air hockey table might get a few hundred. Other than that there's not much to sell.
    It is a nice home but it is in a repressed area and I was told it might not sell at all. I got a good deal and did a ton of work and was hoping that after years of debt I might be able to sell it and maybe recoup some loss. But I have not had one interested person yet. The realtor said we will just keep dropping the price and maybe somebody will bite in the next year or two.
    I am not rich, I have no extra money, I live month to month in a home I paid $260,000 for to fit in 3 families. I do great remodeling work, did it all myself. But it's just a home. It won't pay the bills.

I’m sorry you had to lay out that much personal info. Unfortunately there’s a lot of assholes out there using the go fund me thing as a way to steal money so I get it when people are suspicious. I’m one of them, I trust no one. It’s just part of the business I’m in. Thank you though for not getting angry, offended, defensive and turning this into a shit show. That tells me right there that this is real and you really are in a tough spot. Nobody wants to air their hardships to strangers, especially strangers that could also be considered friends just from a common website that they frequent everyday.

#188 4 years ago
    Quoted from JayDee:

I’m sorry you had to lay out that much personal info. Unfortunately there’s a lot of assholes out there using the go fund me thing as a way to steal money so I get it when people are suspicious. I’m one of them, I trust no one. It’s just part of the business I’m in. Thank you though for not getting angry, offended, defensive and turning this into a shit show. That tells me right there that this is real and you really are in a tough spot. Nobody wants to air their hardships to strangers, especially strangers that could also be considered friends just from a common website that they frequent everyday.

I truly understand. I am sitting here with tears running down my face telling my family I should have never asked for help. I wish now I wouldn't have. I have never done a single person wrong or hurt a soul. I'm sorry I have caused problems here on Pinside. I just was hoping for a little help. I hate sitting still and not working and not helping people.

#189 4 years ago

Well let’s just wrap up the health care debate going on here. Right? Good advice from folks to check on the church insurance.

If you would like to donate great. If you choose to pass on this one that is fine also.

If you have any word of encouragement drop a line. Whatever support you give seems very much needed and appreciated.

Once again, hang in there John!

#190 4 years ago

I'm glad to be able to donate a little. I'll be lifting you and your family up in prayer as well.

#191 4 years ago
    Quoted from hailrazer:

I truly understand. I am sitting here with tears running down my face telling my family I should have never asked for help. I wish now I wouldn't have. I have never done a single person wrong or hurt a soul. I'm sorry I have caused problems here on Pinside. I just was hoping for a little help. I hate sitting still and not working and not helping people.

Don't let a handful of "A-Holes" upset you. I looked at a couple of peoples collections that have been giving you a hard time here and they could buy a house with the money from machines they have sitting in their collections. Some people have never been "down on their luck" without a good way out. I have experienced that a couple times in my life and fully understand where you are coming from.

Stay positive and don't worry about the hand full of "haters". Those people have nothing better to do then to give others a hard time. If anyone looks back at the post I have made here it is easy to see I know exactly where you are at right now and I truly feel for you since I have been their more than once.

Sadly this accident also kind of messes up things for you in many ways. Even if you could find a buyer for the house tomorrow it would be tough moving when you can't help with the packing. I know from reading your post that you would not do well watching other people work while you had to sit there because of your wrist. Hopefully you will get the money needed to be able to stay in the house until you heal.

Disregard the negative post & keep trying to focus on raising the funds you need and getting better. Best of luck! Skip

#192 4 years ago
    Quoted from floyd1977:

45%, but I'm guaranteed health care? I'll take it. A lot if us are already paying that much when you add up income tax, property tax, gas tax, sales tax, FICA, etc. Then insurance premiums/deductibles/copays on top.

That's not a correct comparison though. 45% is where it STARTS... then like here, there are a myriad of other things you are taxed on. VAT fees for all kinds of things, property tax, gas tax that can bring it to $5 a gallon, etc.

No question though that health care for people that don't have an employer (self-employed,etc) footing much of the bill needs a serious overhaul.

#193 4 years ago
    Quoted from hailrazer:

The pinball and air hockey table might get a few hundred.

Pool table, not pinball.... I remember the last pinball to leave the building was mine, the Freddy you rebuilt for me.

#194 4 years ago

I purchased one of my dream pins (Nine Ball) along with a slew of arcade games from Jonathan. Super solid honest dude. This isn't a scam.

#195 4 years ago

That is a lovely house, only thing that concerns me is the camera? Pointing at the bed??

What line of work did you say you was in again hehe.

51DB8E79-ABC1-48A2-98A4-58EEED8EA0B5 (resized).jpeg51DB8E79-ABC1-48A2-98A4-58EEED8EA0B5 (resized).jpeg
    #196 4 years ago
    Quoted from hailrazer:

They have been in touch and are very supportive. but it is a volunteer organization with no-one being paid. So I am trying to handle it with my insurance and friends support the best I can. I promise though if somehow they can cover it I will stop the Go Fund Me and reimburse everyone who donates. I have never and will never take a penny fro anyone dishonestly.
    And thanks to all that have donated. May god bless you all.

I wasn't insinuating you were trying to scam money from a go fund me at all. not what I meant....but the church's insurance will cover something like this, that's why they carry it. they need to step up and do the right thing. And im pretty sure no one would want the money back from you even if you offered. Good luck and a donation coming your way!

#197 4 years ago
    Quoted from Manic:

That's not a correct comparison though. 45% is where it STARTS... then like here, there are a myriad of other things you are taxed on. VAT fees for all kinds of things, property tax, gas tax that can bring it to $5 a gallon, etc.
    No question though that health care for people that don't have an employer (self-employed,etc) footing much of the bill needs a serious overhaul.

Bit off topic here but not sure where this is coming from..

Tax on income is 45% if you’re earning £150k (~$200k) per annum or more. Frankly if you’re earning that much you will probably have private healthcare (which also isn’t that much in the grand scheme of things).

More importantly, if you’re earning less than £50k (~$65.5k) you’ll be paying 20% income tax, and if you only manage to make £12.5k (~$16.4k) you won’t pay any income tax at all. And best of all - everyone gets the same level of service and attention from the free health services, no matter how much they earn.

#198 4 years ago

I’m amazed at how much your able to type out with 2 crushed and dislocated wrists.

#199 4 years ago
    Quoted from Luckydogg420:

I’m amazed at how much your able to type out with 2 crushed and dislocated wrists.

Voice typing from a phone is super easy to do and pretty accurate.

#200 4 years ago
    Quoted from Leeb18509:

This is hilarious. You think you guys pay for your own healthcare? Better check the benefits breakdown from the company you work for. Most likely they're paying about 80% of the cost and you're paying 20%. If you actually had to pay the whole thing yourself, you'd probably be re-evaluting some of these so-called "radical" plans.

you get nothing for free. the employer pays 80 percent because you work for it and earn it. if they werent paying for your health insurance you would get paid more. at my current job i get paid more because i am covered under wifeys policy and the employer doesnt have to shell out the 80%.

There are 326 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 7.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-had-a-bad-accident-and-need-a-little-help-i-hate-to-ask/page/4?hl=pinless and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.