(Topic ID: 21264)

I guess us pinheads really are freaks ...

By gweempose

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 106 posts
  • 77 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by gweempose
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
    Party_#5.jpg
    Party_#4.jpg
    Party_#3.jpg
    Party_#2.jpg
    Party_#1.jpg
    IMG_7295.jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider indypin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#68 11 years ago

I have (2) sets of friends. Ones that would rather come over and go downstairs to my mancave and play pool and drink beer, while the other set would rather come over, play and talk pins, and carry on long pinball conversations. Honestly, both sets of friends are nice, but the pool playing buddies of mine look at me and my hobby like a nerd, never understanding the fascination of owning a pinball. Especially spending that kind of money on one. But when I bring up stories about how I can't understand why you want to walk around with grease on your hands, putting dead animals on the walls of your house, or talk about how strong one power tool is better than the other one, they usually just laugh it off.

But honestly, I think if it wasn't such an image thing, I think they would play until their hearts content!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider indypin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-guess-us-pinheads-really-are-freaks?tu=indypin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.