You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Working on pinball.JPG
DSCN1287.JPG
DSCN1284.JPG
playerUnitWiper.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bklossner.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

Finally getting back to trying to fix my Target Pool machine...

I was pretty positive that I had narrowed down the problem (machine not starting a game) as an issue with the "Ball Count Unit", so I decided to take this bastard apart.

I removed the wiper disc and suddenly noticed the snowshoes just fell right out of the disc. Whoops!

I guess we've found the answer...

And if you look at the photo, the wiper disc looks like the face of a bear. A relieved bear that can finally get some damn rest knowing the problem has been found.

Your welcome Mr. Bear.

playerUnitWiper.jpgplayerUnitWiper.jpg
#3 10 years ago

We picked up it a little after Thanksgiving last year. It's a wonderful story on how lucky we were.

It's my wife's favorite EM (her dad has one at his house in Philly) and so she set up a CraigslistBuddy search account for "Target Pool".

After months of no luck she was just randomly browsing on Craigslist, searching for pinball machines, and came across a listing for sale of a pin called "Pinball Party". Turns out it was "Target Pool" -- the seller didn't know what he was trying to get rid of.

We called as soon as she saw it, drove to the dude's home and picked it up. One of our best purchase stories so far. Got it for dirt cheap as it's broken all-to-hell but it's a fun project and I can't wait until it's running.

Fun times indeed.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bklossner.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-guess-these-should-be-connected-target-pool?tu=bklossner and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.