Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 273 posts
  • 99 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Mrtattooz
  • Topic is favorited by 18 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

9D441BCF-4699-48CA-9A16-CC87A63EB1B3 (resized).jpeg
    USPIS_Patch (resized).jpg
    9EDF1BDB-FA60-4522-AF17-E588B6A13D6A (resized).png
    362152897_d5ecd36b07_m (resized).jpg
    s-l1600 (resized).jpg
    facebook951539815979413001 (resized).jpg
    El Dorado City of Snow.JPG
    MV5BMTc1OTQ0NzU3MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTUyNzIxNzE@._V1_ (resized).jpg
    Screen Shot 2018-11-29 at 12.22.13 PM (resized).png
    white trash (resized).png
    Screen Shot 2018-11-29 at 11.33.05 AM (resized).png
    IMG_0635 (resized).JPG
    Screen Shot 2018-11-29 at 10.23.17 AM (resized).png
    Screen Shot 2018-11-29 at 10.15.05 AM (resized).png
    Screen Shot 2018-11-29 at 10.07.02 AM (resized).png
    tumblr_ogywvvzqPm1to3moro1_500 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bublehead.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#83 5 years ago

Sisters... or twins seperated at birth.

#88 5 years ago

Or make them cough up a backglass real quick... doubtful. But I bet they are smoking that $300 right now, you can gaurantee that...

#90 5 years ago

Took a second... but lol...

#94 5 years ago

Oh Maybeline, why can’t you be true... keep doing that meth like you used to do...

#97 5 years ago

Well they talk the talk... “sealed”, but google figured out what to say, not them... but ultimately you have invested $300 to just add another line to their rap sheet when this is all over, unfortunately.

#127 5 years ago
    Quoted from JethroP:

Sorry friend, I went to the PHOF earlier this year for the first time, anticipating to donate $100. I left there very disappointed and did not donate. Every one of the games I played were in need of maintenance. And some if the games I wanted to play were just plain turned off and out of service. Why expand to a bigger building just to add more broken pinball machines? It's nice Tim donates to a worthy cause, but in my opinion, the donations should come AFTER the proper maintenance has been performed on the games. I made my donation directly to the Salvation Army upon return home.

PHOF is cyclic... it all depends on what the volunteers are working on as to what is up and playing... if you go and the EM’s are down, it just means something else is usually up. I have been multiple times now (lost count since living in Az) and each time there were issues, but all in all, within 3 visists spaced months/years apart, I have played everything I have wanted to. The last time I was there the EM’s were in rare form, and I spent my entire time playing wedgeheads, the Gotlieb Subway machine he has looks day 1 new almost and I think I played an hour on that machine alone. Say what you will, it keeps Pinball in the eyes of the masses in Vegas, and Tim is a hoot to talk with (when you can get him to talk, and its even harder to get him to shut up once you get him talking about pinball, but thats what I like about him). He has a love/hate thing going on with customers and players... he loves the ones who don’t complain, drop quarters, play pinball, and respect the machines. He hates complainers, machine abusers, anyone with sticky fingers, and parents who expect him to babysit their brood of 21 kids. Do not mention how stale the popcorn is, and only casually let him know about an issue you had with a machine, and don’t ask for your quarter back unless you like that “fuckin’ really?” look he will shoot at you while looking over the top of his glasses.

#144 5 years ago

I hope the OP at least gets some satisfaction if not made whole... since it is pretty obvious from “where” and “who” that this most likely is a meth scam, the outcome is going to be incarceration. As for the $300, I would throw $3 bucks his way if he had a GFM, hell I have lost more than $20 bucks of pocket money just pulling my keys out of my pocket.

In defense of Tim Arnold... that look he gives you is coming from a “this is for charity, you understand, right?” attitude, and every quarter he gives you back is one less for charity... so don’t crush his balls too hard, Ok? I just move to the next machine and keep playing. If you are so tight fisted you want every quarters worth you payed for, the PHOF is not for you. The popcorn is a throwback to the machine it is sold out of, and in the day, every machine like it dispensed stale popcorn. That is the joke.

#146 5 years ago
    Quoted from jorro:

Maybe he had a cold?

Tim is worried about maintaining his good standing with his neigbors. An arcade will be closed down by local authorities if it is determined to be a place where the criminal element hang out. Pot sellers smell like pot smokers, and when he smells weed in the place, he sniffs to see who is reeking like weed and if it is an under aged kid, or someone who looks nefarious, he asks them to leave.

#151 5 years ago

I say keep him on the hook and keep a low profile... feed this info back to OP quiet like, and not make them jumpy. Don’t want them to rabbit on you. If he gets too many offers for stuff now, he might get suspicious if he has that much grey matter left...he looks like he is down a quart or two on the IQ dip stick...

#163 5 years ago

This sounds like a very very bad idea... from a postal inspector point of view... threatening messages delivered by private carrier still might be a little high on the think-about-it-twice-O-meter... Don't use USPS... definitely not...

Now on the other hand, my evil genius would be off the charts... I might send them a cell phone then call it after it was delivered... no actual threat through the mail, only once they get it via airwaves... an arguable legal point in your favor.

#212 5 years ago

Send them this for Christmas...

9EDF1BDB-FA60-4522-AF17-E588B6A13D6A (resized).png9EDF1BDB-FA60-4522-AF17-E588B6A13D6A (resized).png
    #222 5 years ago

I am afraid the only thing you will get if you try and squeeze these two is a bucket of sweat and unidentifiable bodily fluids, and none of it will be blood. They are shameless sociopaths on a meth or opiod fueled bender and no amout of ridicule, shame, poop bombs, or police involement is going to change that.

Petty criminals get away with petty theft because it is all right there in the name- petty. Although the entertainment value has been the only positive outcome here... not sure the OP would agree it was worth it. I still got $3 bux I will send ya for the laughs. Honest offer. And good luck on your continued search for that elusive backglass, which is the real downer in all this.

#230 5 years ago

Well, Nancy, uh, I hope their mobile home don't catch fire and burn down now... good thing we are not on a public forum talking about it... what was that? Oliver North is calling? I'll take it on St Pete's extension, he's not using it...

#251 5 years ago

Donnie, you're out of your element.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bublehead.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-got-scammed-from-an-add-on-mr-pinball-classified?tu=bublehead and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.