Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 273 posts
  • 99 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Mrtattooz
  • Topic is favorited by 18 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

9D441BCF-4699-48CA-9A16-CC87A63EB1B3 (resized).jpeg
    USPIS_Patch (resized).jpg
    9EDF1BDB-FA60-4522-AF17-E588B6A13D6A (resized).png
    362152897_d5ecd36b07_m (resized).jpg
    s-l1600 (resized).jpg
    facebook951539815979413001 (resized).jpg
    El Dorado City of Snow.JPG
    MV5BMTc1OTQ0NzU3MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTUyNzIxNzE@._V1_ (resized).jpg
    Screen Shot 2018-11-29 at 12.22.13 PM (resized).png
    white trash (resized).png
    Screen Shot 2018-11-29 at 11.33.05 AM (resized).png
    IMG_0635 (resized).JPG
    Screen Shot 2018-11-29 at 10.23.17 AM (resized).png
    Screen Shot 2018-11-29 at 10.15.05 AM (resized).png
    Screen Shot 2018-11-29 at 10.07.02 AM (resized).png
    tumblr_ogywvvzqPm1to3moro1_500 (resized).jpg

There are 273 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 6.
    #51 5 years ago
    Quoted from tomdrum:

I did a reverse image search on google and tin eye with zero hits.

Ha! I did the same with same result

#52 5 years ago
    Quoted from jorro:

Isnt she the crook from goonies?

goonies.gifgoonies.gif
    #53 5 years ago
    Quoted from bicyclenut:

Update.
    I called the number that I found to be her Home phone number. A guy answered who said he had been getting a few phone calls about her. He said this is is exwife. He told me not to call anymore. I said "ok, but beware that he will probably be getting a phone call from the authorities because I turned this matter over to them."

What was his reaction to this?

#54 5 years ago

The last three ads I've contacted on Mr Pinball have all been scams. I managed to find the photos emailed to me using reverse image searches for the most part. Some of them were OK scams, but the photos ended up having inconsistencies when I asked for closer photos (rubber colors, LEDs, etc). There are some photos I got from these people that I couldn't find, but when you look at the EXIF data on them they had enough info to see they were screenshots, and I was able to find them as screen captures of Youtube videos. It's fun when you ask them to send you a picture with their name written on a piece of paper on the machine and you get some bullshit excuse about why they won't do it. At this point I think Mr. Pinball is mostly scammers and I'll probably just stay away from it. There's also been a pretty big delay on them actually being marked as scams once reported.

#55 5 years ago
    Quoted from bicyclenut:

I have a card up my sleeve and will let everyone know once I play it.

Oooooooohhh, you are right, nobody would even blink an eye over a Fentanyl OD.....

#56 5 years ago

OP, did you send a western union MO or USPS? Hopefully USPS because then it becomes a government matter of mail fraud. You can complete and submit a PS form 6401 inquiry. After that they can trace the missing MO list to determine the status of it. If uncashed they will refund you in full. Always, Always, send Mo's from USPS and by certified mail

#57 5 years ago

a lot of you could do with learning a lesson from FLOTUS https://www.whitehouse.gov/bebest/

#58 5 years ago
    Quoted from jorro:

Isnt she the crook from goonies?

What's a goonies?

#59 5 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

What's a goonies?

goonies (resized).jpggoonies (resized).jpg
    #60 5 years ago

Why isn't there a Goonies pin?

#61 5 years ago
    Quoted from mrm_4:

tumblr_ogywvvzqPm1to3moro1_500 (resized).jpgtumblr_ogywvvzqPm1to3moro1_500 (resized).jpg
    #62 5 years ago
    Quoted from mrm_4:

There is a re theme floating around somewhere .... I played it at a show a few years back

#63 5 years ago

ahhhh & there she is ....... I was seconds late

#64 5 years ago
    Quoted from Syco54645:

What was his reaction to this?

He was annoyed that I kept calling. I told him that the Authorities will probably be contacting him and that seemed to settle him down a bit. He said it was fine to have them contact him, but for me to stop ringing his phone.

#65 5 years ago
    Quoted from bicyclenut:

He was annoyed that I kept calling. I told him that the Authorities will probably be contacting him and that seemed to settle him down a bit. He said it was fine to have them contact him, but for me to stop ringing his phone.

Maybe I'll start calling him until he gives me his wife's phone number.

#66 5 years ago
    Quoted from mrm_4:

Licensed themes weren't that big a deal back in the mid 80s.

#67 5 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

Maybe I'll start calling him until he gives me his wife's phone number.

HAHA! I did also call the other number I posted up above and it seems to be a cell number. Yesterday it kept going to voicemail with her answering "Hi this is Kim, leave a message"

#68 5 years ago

We should all start calling all the numbers listed...

#69 5 years ago

this got updated on Mr Pinball Classified

Screen Shot 2018-11-29 at 10.07.02 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2018-11-29 at 10.07.02 AM (resized).png
    #70 5 years ago

Update: Early this morning at about 2am pt, I received 2 emails from Tony Cotto. Remind you, over the past week I have sent about a dozen emails trying to get a response from them. The last few emails were worded pretty strongly and that I knew they were scamming me. They chose to respond to my email asking for a tracking number:

Screen Shot 2018-11-29 at 10.15.05 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2018-11-29 at 10.15.05 AM (resized).png
    #71 5 years ago

Then I got another one right after that says:

Screen Shot 2018-11-29 at 10.23.17 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2018-11-29 at 10.23.17 AM (resized).png
    #72 5 years ago

do or do not, there is no TRY.
    If wife is really ill, MAYBE this whole thing is going to work out. Guess only time will tell.

#73 5 years ago
    IMG_0635 (resized).JPGIMG_0635 (resized).JPG
    #74 5 years ago
    Quoted from Atari_Daze:

do or do not, there is no TRY.
    If wife is really ill, MAYBE this whole thing is going to work out. Guess only time will tell.

The whole wife is ill thing is a typical scammer response. So now after all of our communication NOW his wife is sick and he cant ship? He didn't seem to have an issue going and picking up my Money Order from the post office.
    I really hope I turn out to be the biggest Jerk ever when I receive my backglass. If that happens, I will ask for forgiveness and go above and beyond to clear this persons name. But I'd bet my paycheck, that won't happen.

#75 5 years ago

Is ít ready for pick up? I'm an hour away.

#76 5 years ago
    Quoted from Pinsterwmass:

Is ít ready for pick up? I'm an hour away.

WOW! Thats super nice to offer but honestly, I wouldn't want you walking into a dangerous situation. This whole situation has turned totally shaddy. Thank you for the offer

#77 5 years ago

I'm protected well by S&W.

#78 5 years ago

I'm protected well by S&W.

I'll email and ask.....don't hold your breath.

#79 5 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

What's a goonies?

Sterns next pinball

#80 5 years ago
    Quoted from misterschu:

a lot of you could do with learning a lesson from FLOTUS https://www.whitehouse.gov/bebest/

Jesus - not to hijack the thread, but who thought of this "Be Best" slogan, the same ones that came up with "Click It or Ticket?" Does anyone know how to speak properly anymore?

Ok, now back to the ops problem. Let's get this bitch.

#81 5 years ago
    Quoted from Puffdanny:

Sterns next pinball

Why?

#82 5 years ago

The trick I had up my sleeve was I had requested the money order be replaced. As of yesterday it wasn't cashed. So I started the 3 day process of replacement of the MO to me. I actually spoke with a human on the phone at Moneygram and they told me I had to wait 3 days because its treated like cash. I was just notified by email that it has been cashed and I can not receive a replacement. Oh well.

#83 5 years ago

Sisters... or twins seperated at birth.

#84 5 years ago

Did they say where it was cashed? Maybe ask for the video if the store or bank has it.

#85 5 years ago

Did they say where it was cashed? Maybe ask for the video if the store or bank has it.

no, but they sent me this....Only $18 more!

Screen Shot 2018-11-29 at 11.33.05 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2018-11-29 at 11.33.05 AM (resized).png
    #87 5 years ago

If you can get video, that with the signature should be enough to charge the person with fraud.

#88 5 years ago

Or make them cough up a backglass real quick... doubtful. But I bet they are smoking that $300 right now, you can gaurantee that...

#89 5 years ago

Fixed it for you.

white trash (resized).pngwhite trash (resized).png
    #90 5 years ago

Took a second... but lol...

#92 5 years ago

Maybe she is born with it....maybe it's Methamphetameme!

#93 5 years ago

I wonder how many others she scammed.

#94 5 years ago

Oh Maybeline, why can’t you be true... keep doing that meth like you used to do...

#95 5 years ago

Let's not wait 43 pages to ask the real question. Was it listed as an Nearly Imamaculate backglass?

#96 5 years ago
    Quoted from jellikit:

Let's not wait 43 pages to ask the real question. Was it listed as an Nearly Imamaculate backglass?

Screen Shot 2018-11-29 at 12.22.13 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2018-11-29 at 12.22.13 PM (resized).png
    #97 5 years ago

Well they talk the talk... “sealed”, but google figured out what to say, not them... but ultimately you have invested $300 to just add another line to their rap sheet when this is all over, unfortunately.

#98 5 years ago

I think you should send this to the producers of the Postal Inspector's TV show on CBS.

Could be a great episode.

MV5BMTc1OTQ0NzU3MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTUyNzIxNzE@._V1_ (resized).jpgMV5BMTc1OTQ0NzU3MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTUyNzIxNzE@._V1_ (resized).jpg
    #99 5 years ago
    Quoted from TecumsehPlissken:

There is a re theme floating around somewhere .... I played it at a show a few years back

I had this pin last year. Was 3rd owner. Was a can of worms when we got it. Re-Theme Hollywood heat. Fixed it up really nice and added some new custom mods. Sold it for $9,500 on E-bay within the 1st hour of listing it.

#100 5 years ago
    Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

I'm pretty sure she's an extra on The Walking Dead.

A couple more like her and the make-up people will be out of work.

There are 273 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 6.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-got-scammed-from-an-add-on-mr-pinball-classified/page/2?hl=asmig and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.