View topic image gallery

IMG_0991 (resized).JPG
IMG_0953 (resized).JPG
IMG_0954 (resized).JPG
IMG_1013 (resized).JPG
IMG_0956 (resized).JPG
IMG_1014 (resized).JPG
#1 5 years ago

I like unusual games. Cocktail pinballs, video and virtual pinball, Sega Pinballs, etc. So the first time I saw Lexy Lightspeed years ago at a show (Allentown I think), I was excited. Real pinball and video in one game, so many possibilities!

Anyway, fast forward several years and I decided to buy my first NIB pin, a Multimorphic P3, and everything they make for it. I bought it from Joe PinballSTAR (who is awesome btw), and got it in about two weeks.

Setting up went smooth (though this sucker is HEAVY). I decided to order all the optional artwork they have available too (see Cannon Lagoon art in pics). After having it setup for a week or so now, I just have to say how much I am loving it. From a tech standpoint, its amazing! And, from a game standpoint, I love it (I want a Lexy Standee and Topper!).

But probably the most impressive thing about it is Gerry and Multimorphic in general. I had a few minor issues, and lots of questions, and Gerry has personally emailed me multiple times with solutions and suggestions. Truly great customer service.

I swapped out Lexy for Cannon Lagoon a day or so ago, and love that game too. Its simple, and not deep, but so fun! I am REALLY excited for the next game - Cosmic Carts - and whatever else they come up with.

Oh, and ROCs owns. Asteroids with a pinball is really fun.

It's setup at Spinners in Frederick, MD (in the back room, not out on the floor). If your in the area and want to check it out, let me know

IMG_0953 (resized).JPGIMG_0953 (resized).JPGIMG_0954 (resized).JPGIMG_0954 (resized).JPGIMG_0956 (resized).JPGIMG_0956 (resized).JPGIMG_0991 (resized).JPGIMG_0991 (resized).JPGIMG_1013 (resized).JPGIMG_1013 (resized).JPGIMG_1014 (resized).JPGIMG_1014 (resized).JPG
#2 5 years ago

Very cool looking. Thanks for the post.
Any video?

#3 5 years ago

Oh good idea! I will take some video this weekend when i can have someone hold my phone

#4 5 years ago

Always been curious about the feel of these games. Cool concept at the very least.

#5 5 years ago

Yeah, I am really impressed by the feel. The flipper mech looks so different from regular pins, but it feels great to me.

#6 5 years ago

If you are going to Pinball Expo stop by our booth and play ours. We will have it setup with Lexy Lightspeed, ROCS and Barnyard installed. We will also have the Cannon Lagoon option available. This game will be for sale after the show.

[email protected]
Multimorphic dealer

#7 5 years ago
Quoted from twitami:

Yeah, I am really impressed by the feel. The flipper mech looks so different from regular pins, but it feels great to me.

Agreed. Thought the flippers felt great on this machine.

#8 5 years ago

I've played one of these the last two years at the Northwest Show and really had a lot more fun than I was expecting. Neat game!

#9 5 years ago
Quoted from flipnout1:

If you are going to Pinball Expo stop by our booth and play ours. We will have it setup with Lexy Lightspeed, ROCS and Barnyard installed. We will also have the Cannon Lagoon option available. This game will be for sale after the show.
[email protected]
Multimorphic dealer

Thats awesome! I know Pinballstar will have one at York in two weeks as well. Play it! I wish i had programming skillz, I have all kinds of ideas in my head for cool games for this thing!

#11 5 years ago

Great pics. Enjoy your new game.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine

$ 12.00
Playfield - Plastics
Chrome Candy

$ 20.00

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-got-my-multimorphic and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.