Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 23 posts
  • 22 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 54 days ago by pinzrfun
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

panel-cargo-van (2) (resized).jpg
    DSC07775_websize (resized).jpg

#1 55 days ago

After 8+ years together I finally married my best friend last weekend. We've got a couple big receptions with family coming up in our respective hometowns, but had a small ceremony here in Portland Oregon and hosted a reception at our second home (and the best pinball bar in the world ), Wedgehead. Everything was perfect, highly recommend having pinball at any wedding where it's possible.

Just really happy with how everything went and wanted to share somewhere the pinball would be appreciated.

DSC07775_websize (resized).jpg
    #2 55 days ago

Congratulations!

#3 55 days ago

Congratulations! Good Luck on your journey together!

Also, killer photo!

#4 55 days ago
    Quoted from nogoodnames222:

After 8+ years together I finally married my best friend last weekend. We've got a couple big receptions with family coming up in our respective hometowns, but had a small ceremony here in Portland Oregon and hosted a reception at our second home (and the best pinball bar in the world ), Wedgehead. Everything was perfect, highly recommend having pinball at any wedding where it's possible.
    Just really happy with how everything went and wanted to share somewhere the pinball would be appreciated.
    [quoted image]

Is your honeymoon at Next Level?

#5 55 days ago
    Quoted from nogoodnames222:

[quoted image]

That's a Whole Lotta LOVE !

#6 55 days ago
    Quoted from mrclean:

That's a Whole Lotta LOVE !

I see what you did there.

Congrats to the OP!

#7 55 days ago

Congratulations!

#8 55 days ago

Congratulations and best wishes !

LTG : )

#9 55 days ago

Congratulations!!!!

My condolences on the Led Zeppelin

#10 55 days ago

Finding a pinhead soulmate is quite an achievement. I found a Scientist, who'd rather study creatures that swarm and multiply in a drop of water, than ever drop a coin in a mechanical toy. Congrats, may you live long and prosper.

#11 55 days ago

Congrats! It's a '65 Dodge A100 van! My first ride. (Watch the water temp on the honeymoon.)

panel-cargo-van (2) (resized).jpg

#12 55 days ago

Thanks for the kind words guys

#13 55 days ago
    Quoted from Neal_W:

Congrats! It's a '65 Dodge A100 van! My first ride. (Watch the water temp on the honeymoon.)
    [quoted image]

Congrats OP!!!

As a side note, is it wrong that I’ve always wanted to throw a hellcat in one of those?

#14 54 days ago

"I finally married my best friend last weekend" - that's a great sign to a long and healthy partnership! Congratulations!

#15 54 days ago

Congratulations!

#16 54 days ago
    Quoted from WildRover:

"I finally married my best friend last weekend" - that's a great sign to a long and healthy partnership! Congratulations!

They are in the top 1% with that already. Congratz to both of you and I like her tat!

#17 54 days ago

Why?

Of course I say that tongue-in-cheek.

#18 54 days ago

Congrats!!

#20 54 days ago

You three make a beautiful couple

Seriously though congrats man. As a married man myself coming up on 10 years I can say it's a great thing.

#21 54 days ago

39 years of flippin fun for me.

#22 54 days ago

May God bless your marriage and make it a long happy one!

#23 54 days ago

Congrats!

And hi Howie!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, become a Pinside+ member!