distributors.JPG
maxresdefault (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).jpeg
20201006_175442 (resized).jpg
SCAN0069 (resized).JPG
082111B9-6A26-4475-A827-39EA6E48FB54 (resized).jpeg
download (resized).jpeg
B747EC86-1689-4717-8D13-688639951FA8.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider insight75.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#21 3 years ago
Quoted from moto_cat:

Im not sure I understand your logic. There is a finite number of CE’s . How were they leaving money on the table? It doesn’t matter if they sell direct or through a distributor. A game sold is a game sold.

It was the same price through the distributor. Unless the distributors are't making any money, its more lucrative to sell direct.

#52 3 years ago

Well I'm in on an LE now......CE spot gone. I may actually be happy about this. I'm not sure.

#58 3 years ago
Quoted from venom112:

They could make everyone happy and add another 50-100 CE’s. With the miss on JJPs part it’s the right thing to do for those that ordered day one.

I heard it was discussed and the decision was not to move forward with adding.

#168 3 years ago

Most of us that lost the CE wouldn’t be upset if we just weren’t quick enough and lost out. It’s the fact that we thought we had one as we watched others come up available and go away before receiving notification. I could have ordered one From JJP for a while at the time I thought I had once secured.

#171 3 years ago

Does anyone think the optics would have looked better if JJP cancelled their own direct orders vs cutting distributors? Assuming distributors really did not over sell their previous allocation numbers.

#180 3 years ago

Maybe they should have announced first....let a little time go by (Few weeks) and then take orders. Give JJP and distributors time to see what the demand is and plan.

#256 3 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

No, but in 10 minutes he could put together allocation numbers so the distribution network knew what the hell was going on. This is probably the easiest thing a pinball company has to do.

I think there are less than 60 distributors. It really is quite simple. Very surprised it all came down to this.

#286 3 years ago
Quoted from yaksplat:

I'm in for a Pantera CE. Get on it JJP, after ToyStory of course.

As a big Pantera fan.....no....they would sell about 3 CE's....you....me and Phil. lol

#377 3 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

I have no idea, supposedly I missed the cutoff by 5 and 15 others may also lose their slots above and below me. Meanwhile, I kept looking at the JJP site all day as they were taking orders...thinking I was safe...

Anyone call JJP about this yet? Wondering what they have to say about this.

#423 3 years ago
Quoted from kapper:If I was a JJP distributor from day 1 and this happened to me I would no longer be a distributor for JJP today.
Total bullshit.

I hear you. I know what you are saying. But there aren't 25 other companies in this hobby you can replace them with. If you are a distributor you are really upset by this...upset that you feel you let people down....but at the end of the day its business and you have to move on. Really all of those that lost out on the CE's should be calling JJP to voice our displeasure. Power in numbers. I will be doing this shortly although I know it won't help much.

Would be nice for the distributors that are on here to say something here. They are the first to reach out here and try to get business. Come on and say something folks. Don't be afraid.

#424 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

I think much of this is caused by the flippers. Would love to know how many people bought more than 1 so they can sit on them and sell them.
Lots of people with stupid cash and even more that take the risk and throw them on a CC to make a easy couple thousand on the flip.
JJP needs to cancel all these double orders.

I have to admit, when I see a CE on here for some insane number its going to bother me a lot.

#569 3 years ago

Well, you will see how many flippers as soon as these puppies start the ship.

#595 3 years ago
Quoted from Davi:

Future money was lost
Imagine, no CE is reserved for Hungary.

That is really unfortunate. Whoever the guy is in marketing at JJP.....

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 11,000.00
$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 109.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 210.00
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

€ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

12,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Boca Raton, FL
$ 40.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 60.00
Hardware
Pin Parts

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

12,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Long Beach, NY
$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

11,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Dracut, MA
$ 11,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 649.95
Lighting - Interactive
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pin Monk

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider insight75.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-got-burned-jjp-gnr-ce-deposit?tu=insight75 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.