glory-hole-donuts 1 (resized).jpg
wood (resized).jpg
First World Problem (resized).jpg
the-simpsons-homer-simpson.gif
ge (resized).jpg
bye2.gif
image0 (resized).jpeg
e553ptzdhnf31 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider crazylevi.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#20 2 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

It's impossible for anyone to make a judgement call here since we have no idea what the post was about.
That said....
Why in the f--k is any part of IFPA trolling people's social media? It's (last I checked) literally forbidden for anyone to be banned from an IFPA tournament for pretty much anything other than bad behavior(cursing, harassment of others, any threats at all, machine abuse etc) at an event. Open events have to be....open.....or it's not a fair competitive environment, it's just a couple of assholes point farming amongst themselves. That was the entire reason they stopped scoring tournaments under X number of people, or why you can't have a "league" of 2 people.
Also...what kind of absolute garbage are you reposing that Colin went after you? The guy hates my guts, and hasn't ever gone to that length to bar me from anything? I can't speak for vendor space, as I've never had a reason to get a spot for that, but I don't *think* Ed or Colin would really have any legitimate reason to bar me from doing so if I really wanted to, and I don't really "get along" with either of them. *scratch head*
From the IFPA page:
Q: How does an event become endorsed by the IFPA, and eligible to award World Pinball Player Rankings points?
A: The IFPA only recognizes open divisions of play to be included in the World Pinball Player Rankings. If certain players are prohibited from playing based on age, gender, skill or personal reasons, those results will not be counted.
Like...you can't bar someone from a ranked tournament just because you disagree with their politics, for example. Believe me...there's a lot of people I would block out if that was not the case.

I can guarantee you IFPA had nothing to do with this. They do NOT "troll" facebook all day looking for people to ban.

If this actually happened, I'm sure it was a TPF TD decision.

#29 2 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Anything else would be ridiculous, but I know a lot of people were frustrated with the 18 month hiatus of tournaments, and being critical of IFPA will probably get you kicked out.
Those hardcore competitive players are really into themselves and their points lol

I highly doubt that. If you think IFPA is that sensitive you haven't been paying attention.

Remember that 3 month period where Whysnow was relentlessly trolling the IFPA Kingpins due to $1 per player fee, going after siblings, trying all manner of things to get a reaction, and elicited only smiles? The IFPA guys do not give a shit, and are basically untrollable.

This is not what happened here, and it seems a little cheap to be making up scenarios so you can somehow blame this on the "snowflake" tendencies of IFPA management or alleged smugness of competitive players. If somebody really got banned from TPF it likely had nothing to do with criticizing our IFPA overlords or not taking competitive pinball seriously enough. It was probably something horrific in any number of ways that have nothing to do with pinball.

#33 2 years ago

OK OK OK but I'm taking NOTES on all of you "I'm not on Facebook!" suckers...so next time you beg us to repost something from Facebook because "I'm not on Facebook!" we will all boycott your request!

#97 2 years ago
Quoted from HEAD_boss_HOG:

nowadays, if your opinion differs from what is now considered "mainstream ideology," you can and will be cancelled. it's a harsh reality, and all the "authorities" LOVE to flex on people who are otherwise speaking freely by cancelling them from anything they have the authority over (such as IFPA tournaments, events, jobs, etc...).
it's a pathetic state of affairs. If I don't agree with someone, I simply disagree. I don't share the disgusting urge that many of these "authorities" demonstrate to cancel someone and remove them from the public forum, event, or their job simply because I don't agree with them.
so much for freedom of speech. the new convention is "AGREE OR BE CANCELLED, UNEMPLOYED, AND EXILED!!!" So saith the powers that be, in every facet of our lives. anyone who would censor another's right to speak or cancel another person for offering their opinion is a disgusting, power hungry ideologue.

This is really amazing stuff. I'd like to subscribe to your newsletter!

#109 2 years ago

So wait now we are canceling Jackbar and canceling sponsorship at shows? And we got 6 dudes in this thread canceling Facebook?

WHEN WILL THIS CANCEL CULTURE MADNESS END!?!?!?!?!

In before the thread cancel

#113 2 years ago

Furries...TPF...dumpster fire Memes...Guys can we please stick to the focus here: Cancel culture and it's many victims.

Let's not get sidetracked. We can fix this together.

#126 2 years ago

I think when it comes to Freedom, you have to choose sides.

This:

or that?

I go with Grandmaster Flash by a kazoo.

#131 2 years ago
Quoted from jonnyqtrek:

Wait, "**other** politically charged posts..." Were the Klingon Gloryhole memes also politically charged?
(And since we're talking about Klingons, I think Discovery has established that it should be "Gloryholes", plural. Otherwise, that would be painful. Which, well, being Klingon might actually... never mind.)

It's glorieshole.

At least on a good night.

But seriously folks; Can we change it to Freedom Hole?

#147 2 years ago
Quoted from NashtyFunk:

It wasn’t about the meme. It’s you.
I don’t even know you but I’ve seen a few of your incendiary posts on different groups.

ge (resized).jpgge (resized).jpg
#166 2 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

I got banned from buying donuts at Glorie's Whole Gloryhole & Empanada Cafetorium, and all I got was this woke HIPAA violation.

Fuckin HIPPPA. I knew it!

Also. Face diaper! I like how that got snuck in to the thread early on for no particular reason.

#171 2 years ago
Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

Sorry, that's absurd you were banned for that
Humans are doomed

Read the next 3 pages and get back to us.

#195 2 years ago

Great. Mods please mark as resolved.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider crazylevi.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-got-booted-from-tpf-tourney-for-a-friends-shared-fb-post?tu=crazylevi and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.