glory-hole-donuts 1 (resized).jpg
wood (resized).jpg
First World Problem (resized).jpg
the-simpsons-homer-simpson.gif
ge (resized).jpg
bye2.gif
image0 (resized).jpeg
e553ptzdhnf31 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beachpickle.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#3 2 years ago

So.. what did this post say? It must have been pretty damning to have this kind of fallout…

Also, you must have some serious enemies if someone is willing to go through the BS of photoshopping your name on someone else’s post in order to get you banned from an event. Why would someone do that??

#49 2 years ago

I was expecting something way more offensive. I mean… it’s a cheesy ass joke, but worthy of banning someone from an event? Sheesh..

I’d wager that they already don’t like you for whatever reason, and that they were looking for any reason they could find to ban you, and that if it wasn’t this, it’d be something else.

#60 2 years ago

Seems like the joke is actually about still being single, while having a larger dating pool, while using the “bi” from the widely accepted term “bisexual” for a cheesy pun, but with no disparaging humor directed at anything to do with sexuality.

I still think someone has preexisting beef with you and this was the best opportunity they could come up with.

5E20C5DC-5E62-4598-9B3C-4221A00F1FD0.gif5E20C5DC-5E62-4598-9B3C-4221A00F1FD0.gif

#125 2 years ago
bye2.gifbye2.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beachpickle.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-got-booted-from-tpf-tourney-for-a-friends-shared-fb-post?tu=beachpickle and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.