751E6674-3BCD-4520-9C12-4E094F9D6D7A (resized).jpeg
20180730_200332 (resized).jpg
20 is 20 (resized).jpg
20180730_174807 (resized).jpg
B99EE8AF-6E94-4001-8D41-F90C8E5281E3 (resized).jpeg
odin-sign-massage-specials (resized).jpg
F634DF26-17AD-41B2-9A79-763BAA6C03A5 (resized).jpeg
B1740578-07DA-4146-880F-5CFA675D1F01 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinball-is-great.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#210 6 years ago
Quoted from xsvtoys:

What the heck I was working in Photoshop anyway so I made a quick hack to update the shop.

Quoted from Darcy:

Adding in the EM pin, is a perfect update.

I have to admit, this is one of my all-time favorite pics posted on Pinside Forum.
Way to go xsvtoys. Pinside Gold!

5 months later
#225 5 years ago

I skimmed through a few pages of past reviews, and they are almost all excellent reviews w/ 5-star ratings.

There have been a few slip-ups though:

Jr J in May 2017 says, 1-star: This guy is a fucking asshole he wouldn't do my smog because my car was supposedly leaking oil which was just bullshit every time he had an excuse not to do my smog would not recommend going here go to the one on Euclid in Whittier Boulevard way nicer people than this fucken asshole and it's cheaper there.
Note: Jr J reportedly has zero friends.

David R in Jan 2017 says, 1-star: Different person working this morning. He was busy and quite agitated. He snaps at me tells me go wait inside and he'll be there in a minute. I chose to wait outside and asked if he was too busy and if I should come back later. "I told you to wait inside and I'll be with you as soon as I can!" Was his response. I knowledged him and told him that I wasn't deaf. That was it. The end of the conversation. I left and will probably never come back. So if you show up and there's a fellow with rather long hair in his late 40s early 50s, tread lightly because he can be a cranky bitch.

#236 5 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

So how to waste the rest of the day?

Here's an idea. It's almost like doing community service.
odin-sign-massage-specials (resized).jpgodin-sign-massage-specials (resized).jpg

#245 5 years ago

O-din,

Your Yelp reviews thread topic prompted me to look through the reviews on Tripadvisor for Pack and Paddle business down here in south LA.
PnP is more actively encouraging customers now to post reviews on TripAdvisor.
I can see that the owner of PnP is looking at these reviews and thanking customers for their feedback.

So here is a good one I got from redhotmess:
Kayaking In The Swamp
Great trip. Tour guide Mike was very friendly and informative and went above to make trip enjoyable. Thanks Mike!

#258 5 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I'm like John Madden as I won't fly anymore.
One harrowing experience on a 13 hour flight back from Australia and NZ 20 some years ago was enough. Fortunately the pilot had quick reflexes and hit full throttle and put us into a dive after the plane suddenly dropped twice and almost went into a stall or Qantas might have lost it's first plane.
So it's road trip or no trip.

I believe year 2000 was about the last time I have flown.
Not sure exactly what triggered me to want to minimize flying, but the lack of control for me is a big factor, along with hassles/delays/cancellations.
Maybe I got fed up with people always saying: Oh, it's safer than driving,
...and then there would be a news story about another plane crash or explosion.

I'm willing to fly some day in the future, but mainly just to get to a few places I'd like to see while I'm still here.
Places like: AUS, NZ, The Netherlands, Denmark, Costa Rica, and South America.

#282 5 years ago

Let us know if you want us to start entering positive reviews on Yelp of you and the business you work at.

Example:
Great service, super cool employees. Will continue to bring my vehicles here in the future, but please put a couple pinball machines in the waiting area to give customers something fun to do while waiting. May I suggest an Aerosmith pro and a Walking Dead pro.

#288 5 years ago

TWA existed until 2001 when it became part of American Airlines.

So the TWA cards may or may not be 25 years old yet, but I'm sure they are worth something even now.
Lots of people like to collect things that have brand name recognition.

Some of the packs of cards appear to be unopened, thus NOS (new old stock) or NIB (new in box),
...and in premo condition, dare I say, in "mint" condition.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinball-is-great.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-got-a-bad-review-on-yelp-today?tu=pinball-is-great and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.