751E6674-3BCD-4520-9C12-4E094F9D6D7A (resized).jpeg
20180730_200332 (resized).jpg
20 is 20 (resized).jpg
20180730_174807 (resized).jpg
B99EE8AF-6E94-4001-8D41-F90C8E5281E3 (resized).jpeg
odin-sign-massage-specials (resized).jpg
F634DF26-17AD-41B2-9A79-763BAA6C03A5 (resized).jpeg
B1740578-07DA-4146-880F-5CFA675D1F01 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dhard.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#102 6 years ago

Smog test I thought all ya had were electric cars out there

#114 6 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Are you kidding, I just had breakfast an hour ago.

thee old wake and bake or coke and a smile

#132 6 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

People joke about California and our strict environmental laws, If you guys from smaller, insignificant states had as many polluting culprits as we have here, I guarantee you that you would be voting for the Green Party.

Ya the rest of us rubes are just ruining the earth why you compassionate hypocrites preach of how unclean we are and how gasoline powered cars are ruining the air just wait til you need a power plant on every corner to charge your electric cars I bet those won't belch pollution and the last time I drove from L.A. to Las Vegas there was trash from one end to the other thru the desert
so Mr insignificant state I maybe but you sir are an ass and thank God for the electoral college so us insignificants aren't ruled by your dictatorship state clean up your own house b4 you tell me how to run mine hypocrite

#140 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinfactory2000:

-Power plants are materially more efficient at generating electricity than mobile internal combustion engines.
-50% of the electricity in CA will be from renewable sources within. ~10 years.
Note: I’m not agreeing with the person you responded to (specifically his jab at flyover states) just bringing facts to the table.

Let's go back to this being a fun thread we can debate the facts of alternative power sources elsewhere as long as we got power for our pinball machines

#144 6 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

It gives me a place to go and makes it so I don't have to do repairs on these shit boxes anymore.

You used to fix outhouses now that's a shitty job and probably didn't pay shit either

#148 6 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

No, but I did work on Chryslers and Audis at one time.

I have a 05 caravan and the abs,airbag and engine light are on all the time and occasionally the brake light will join them any common cause to all that (other than its an old hoopdee) but it's great for hauling pins with the stow and go seats so I'd hate to part with it

#156 6 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Did I personally attack you? I may be an ass but you sir are a dbag who knows nothing about my state.

Twice now and next time your in my insignificant state stop by and play my probably unworthy pins (to you) and my dbag bumpkin backwards ass will even offer you whatever beverage I have available

#200 6 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Perhaps. But I can't tell and she went right to it and then asked me for a tool which I gave her.
All this took about five minutes and another five minutes to do the test and I guess ruin her day.

I guess she was expecting your tool to last more than 5 minutes and expecting a mouth test afterwards ruined her day

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dhard.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-got-a-bad-review-on-yelp-today?tu=dhard and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.